Gender Transformation Feminization hypnosis VR

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Gender Transformation Feminization hypnosis VR

Postby mindseye » December 3rd, 2017, 9:01 pm

Has anyone considered making a vr simulation that would make the viewer start as
a male and the character becomes female during a hypnosis trance, but at the same
time the viewer actually begins to experience the transformation in real life, because
of it actually being a subliminal with binaurals and it being an actual hypnosis.
The after effect would be thinking they are the female in the game and feel that way,
as well as leaving the viewer in that state after taking the VR gear off.
mindseye

Re: Gender Transformation Feminization hypnosis VR

Postby regulus » December 3rd, 2017, 9:21 pm

Would volunteer to test this
talk me into hypnosis
regulus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mindseye » December 3rd, 2017, 9:23 pm

regulus wrote:Would volunteer to test this

right?
mindseye

Postby mindseye » December 6th, 2017, 5:12 pm

Working on a script and a layout for the game, but don't know how to make games.
mindseye

Postby MayTong » December 7th, 2017, 7:13 pm

Intro I went to school for animation and game design. I have a bachelors in this field of study, so this is not a novice answer and I know what is involved. I'm not a professional as I can't seem to get a job in this field due to my location.

Making the game environment isn't the hard part if you have the programs.

You would need blender to model and UV (a process of mapping out the model in 2d to be painted and placed back on the character so the computer can figure out where it goes in 3d) and texture the set and characters.

Photoshop to make the textures.

Unity or Unreal engine to build the game in an environment that can be exported later. You would also need to light the environment and add effects.

The hardest part is programming. You can use C++ or C# to code it but you also need a good knowledge on how to set this up in the game engine you are using.

Keep in mind I have glossed over much that goes into making a game. From the different levels to making NPCs and Orange leveling. Animating (all the doors, objects effects), Voice over work, Cinematics, Character design, in game economy (even rudimentary once need thought on purchasing and earning money)

On the topic I have been thinking on this as well. The problem comes when you are in hypnosis you need a way to input desired responses, so a keyboard or a speech recognition script would be needed. Also if you are using a VR system you have a problem of not being able to see the keyboard, which for most of us isn't a problem but when you get into trance you may loose your place on the keyboard. Also depending on the subject matter of the hypnosis (dumbing down stuff) can cause another problem as programs are very specific things so you would need to make many more lines of code to account for spelling errors and other things.

The easiest solution is to tap into a camera on a VR system and replace or model hands that follow the users hands. Then just give the subject buttons to touch in the air. But that would take some research into how to get that to work.

All of this can be done using tutorials but in order to do it in a timely manor you would need a team of 4 people working on code and environments. After that you would need to preform an alpha test on one of the members. This person would be testing for proper functionality and would need a partner who would keep the tester out of trance. Then you need beta testers to actually use it normally and need to have a series of psychology questions to figure out if it worked.

In all I think it would take the better part of 6 months to a year to get it working properly. (and that is free time stuff, if you were working 8 hrs a day with 4 members on this it could take a lot less time)
MayTong
Regular
Regular

Postby mindseye » December 8th, 2017, 8:36 pm

Thanks for the detailed information, let me know if you'd like to get involved. I already have the layout for the game and the scripts made, so if you want to help with the animation or programming side that would be cool.

As for the problem with standing. The viewer is asked to laydown for the duration of the experience. They are put into a capsule before the hypnosis session happens.
mindseye

Postby MayTong » December 9th, 2017, 6:55 pm

sent you a pm for more info
MayTong
Regular
Regular

Postby kslava » December 24th, 2017, 10:11 am

Look up on Youtube. I think there were people who used Occulist Rift and attached a camera to it. Then they told two people of different genders in each room to make the same motion at the same time. The people wearing the VR devices then got to choose each of their body motions (not too sexual or anything). So the guy got to look at himself as if he was her and vice versa. The immersion of the experience sounds very trippy indeed. Now if they extended that to full suits that maybe increased pressure on the body or did it in sensory deprivation tanks? Oooo... that'd be neat.
kslava
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mindseye » December 27th, 2017, 1:39 am

I saw that. Pretty cool.
mindseye

Return to Feminizations Forum