The fact you keep reading this probably means you are trans.

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

The fact you keep reading this probably means you are trans.

Postby blanketcross » December 17th, 2017, 1:24 am

Hello. I have been a long time user of WMM, and in extension, hypnosis. There are many people who will disagree with me, and many more who will just ignore this, but this is simply the truth. Hypnosis is not an effective way to feminize yourself, or to cause your hormone levels to change. Physical effects just don't happen that fast or at all. Even amazing files like Curse of the Teeny Weenie which can and does cause penile shrinkage is because of the mental effects. You don't get erect as often and soon enough at all. This causes your penis to atrophy and when you do become erect on that off-occasion you do get an erection it is not as big because it has not stretched in so long and, like I said, has atrophied from lack of use.

I tend to rant and ramble so here is the reason in my posting of this.

There are resources and places to go to get REAL HRT and transgender advice, rather than only hypnosis. I am doing this for people like myself who wish that they had access to stuff like this and didn't know about it. If you are using feminization hypnosis to make yourself feel better or to hide something or even as an escape from life, PLEASE take a look at yourself. ARE YOU TRANSGENDER? Don't ignore that question. Don't skim it. Go back and fucking read it now. Even if you are barely questioning it. Even if there is a little slight barely anything little notice in the back of your mind, please go to these websites.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TransDIY/
https://www.reddit.com/r/asktransgender/
https://www.reddit.com/r/ask_transgender/
https://www.reddit.com/r/MtF/

Thank you.
BC
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Re: The fact you keep reading this probably means you are tr

Postby gdrileyx » December 17th, 2017, 6:36 am

You are correct that the weakest aspect of feminization-hypnosis is the effect on hormones. I have a Masters of Science degree, and I did not think it would work at all. But it did. I take hormones also, but have gotten better results, admittedly over 10 years; than would be expected by the hormones alone.

However, there is no more important aspect of transition than forgetting you are trans so that you are BEING female, not merely ACTING female. There is nothing that achieves this better than hypno. In fact, other approaches make it worse.

The brain is in charge. If you reprogram your brain, you change. When you see mixed-results from hypno, it is because of incomplete programming-changes.

Feminization-hypnosis works, but it is not for the impatient, or "ye of little faith."

However, if you want web-resources to learn about it, the best site is mass-mind that operates on the discussion boards of susans.org
gdrileyx
Regular
Regular

Re: The fact you keep reading this probably means you are tr

Postby jen0987 » October 25th, 2018, 8:32 pm

I'm not the type of person that believes easily, and certainly not one for magical thinking.

Hypnosis works on the brain like writing - or altering - a script for a software application, though.
And I know this before ever even looking into hypnosis, the mind can effect bodily changes particularly in the realm of 'programming' sex hormones. My body is proof of concept. I have medical reasons to avoid taking very much estrogen, but I have kind of done work on myself from the mind over matter central point. My face is soft, my bone structure has changed, my fat redistributing... I will say this, that my identity is without a doubt female, and that trying to *be* male was in some ways pretty harmful and thwarting growth in my life. It was a very stress-inducing 24/7 performance; one I was rather good at, up to a point.

We're all individuals and hypno may do nothing for some people. I have a certain biology, unique to me which is I feel primed for this change, a change of life (andropause) and other things I don't really want to share amounting to the body trying to change.

But I do agree with "The brain is in charge. If you reprogram your brain, you change. When you see mixed-results from hypno, it is because of incomplete programming-changes."
jen0987

Return to Feminizations Forum