Files That make you gay

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Files That make you gay

Postby Ispy » January 22nd, 2018, 8:09 am

What files do you know of that make you lose interest in women files that change you that intrinsically get me really off Stronger the better.
Ispy

Re: Files That make you gay

Postby Hicks » January 27th, 2018, 10:36 am

Here ya go sweetie. This links to a file that will totally restructure of your sexuality to dedicate yourself for cock; you'll love it's texture, it's taste, you'll beg for cock to fuck you and you'll beg to suck it, you'll need to feel the creamy goodness inside you and you'll savor the taste of cum. Sooooo yummy. I can't even believe I used to not compleatly love cock and yummy cum inside and on me before I trained with this file. I love cock and cum, and you will too after you train with ViVe's sexuality restructure: cock. You won't even care if you cum as long and you get fucked by cock and get to suck cock and get the sweet, creamy, spurty goodness that is cum.
Hugs and kisses from accross the internet! ~♡
Hicks
Regular
Regular

Re: Files That make you gay

Postby mistresssurrender » January 27th, 2018, 7:34 pm

Gay Hypnosis... I have bundled together My first 5 Gay Hypnosis files... including the delicious Secret Bottom Bitch mp3.

here is the link :
https://www.sensualmistress.com/Gay-Hyp ... -to-5.html

you can also read reviews/ journals on My web site from subjects I have turned gay....

Lady S
mistresssurrender
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Feminizations Forum