Best feminization files?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Best feminization files?

Postby silvera2000 » January 30th, 2018, 3:39 pm

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a type of erotic feminization file that's apparently pretty rare. I'm a male lesbian and it seems like the vast majority of feminization hypnosis is aimed at people who want become a straight woman having sex with a man. They also tend to be really heavy on humiliation which I am not Not NOT into!!! Does anyone know of any good files where the listener is a beautiful woman in a loving, respectful relationship with another beautiful woman?
Last edited by silvera2000 on February 3rd, 2018, 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
silvera2000

Re: Best feminization files?

Postby Hicks » February 3rd, 2018, 6:15 am

Not offhand, but something you should look into is a file called LR Female Orgasm. It doesn't specify who your lover is, but the female voice guides you through the file and feelings and as far as I'm concerned is the gold standard for such things. It has no humiliation or degradation at all.

I would also recommend ViVe's website and files. He is a sweet German man who has a plethora of files. Not into dudes or humiliation? No problem, ViVe has a plethora of files dedicated to flowering your feminimity, such as Your Girly Heart, and other files to reinforce your desire to enjoy female partners. Not my cuppa tea but it's still there for those that desire it.
Hugs and kisses from accross the internet! ~♡
Hicks
Regular
Regular

Postby silvera2000 » February 3rd, 2018, 6:26 pm

Hicks wrote: Not offhand, but something you should look into is a file called LR Female Orgasm. It doesn't specify who your lover is, but the female voice guides you through the file and feelings and as far as I'm concerned is the gold standard for such things. It has no humiliation or degradation at all.

I would also recommend ViVe's website and files. He is a sweet German man who has a plethora of files. Not into dudes or humiliation? No problem, ViVe has a plethora of files dedicated to flowering your feminimity, such as Your Girly Heart, and other files to reinforce your desire to enjoy female partners. Not my cuppa tea but it's still there for those that desire it.

Thank you, I will check those out!
silvera2000

Postby mindseye » February 20th, 2018, 3:28 am

silvera 2000,

Yeah these exist. There are some by SpaceFemale, Cutie 89, and xxhttxx

Cutie89:
feminization bimbo loop(lesbian)
https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... le_id=7865

SpaceFemale:
Curse Pussy Transformation Lesbian (Script)
https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... le_id=7268

xxhttxx:
Feminization Fantasy: Tanning Salon TTS Lesbian Version
https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... le_id=5310
mindseye

Return to Feminizations Forum