Genital swap hypnosis?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Genital swap hypnosis?

Postby Secretmind » February 16th, 2018, 10:55 am

Does anyone know of any really good files that make you both physically and visually like you have a vagina? I haven't had any luck with stuff like this and would like to know if there is a file that will make me believe I have a vagina for a set amount of time (maybe a couple days?)
Secretmind

Re: Genital swap hypnosis?

Postby Hicks » March 3rd, 2018, 9:08 pm

Sweetie, physically transitioning from a born male to female body with only hypnosis? Like having your bones reshape and spontaneouly growing ovaris and your penis inverting into a vagina? Nope. Not gonna happen. I've listened to body changing hypnosis files everyday for over 12 years straight, and I had more physical effects when i took bovine ovarian glandular for 9 months, which took me from an A cup to a D cup in 3 months and that's it. The power of belief just isn't enough to physically change yourself faster or with more apparent results of reconstructive surgery, electrolysis/laser hair removal, prescription hormones, or even over the counter suppliments. And anyone who tells you otherwise is selling something.

Hypnosis can't even change what you think, because you will only ever do what you would ever do if you are hypnotized. That might sound restrictive, but what hypnosis is great at doing is removing basically any barrier to what you wish you would do. Hypnosis is a powerful motivational tool that can give you the drive to do things you are scared to do but would otherwise want to do.

So while hypnosis can't really ever physically remake your body into something recognized as woman in the eyes of others, it can totally convince YOU that YOU look like anything you want yourself to look like. One of the first files that I saw that attempts to do this is Mind Mistress' Vixen (https://adult.hypnoticwishes.com/wp/vixen/). She is very professional and her work is good.

However, full body hallucination is one of the hardest forms of hypnosis to get to stick. So you're gonna be training with deepeners and acceptance files. And I believe Vixen also has prerequisite training files as well. Like I said, I've been listening to files everyday for over 12 years, and I found it easier to just redo my life and be a woman full time than mess with hallucinations. Like, my big fear is that I appear to myself as all put together, but that is just a hallucination, and to EVERYBODY ELSE I'd look like some crazy bearded dude wearing a dress that didn't fit. It's great for if you never go anywhere or visually interact with clients, and it is kinda pants if you have a job that requires you to present yourself to the public.

Best of luck!
Hugs and kisses from accross the internet! ~♡
Hicks
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum