Looking to bimboifiy.

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Looking to bimboifiy.

Postby potassiumhydroxide » February 20th, 2018, 12:38 am

Hey there, just putting this topic here as I'm wanting to mold some females into some horny, slutty, and dumb bimbos. I'm unsure really where to look or where to find girls who'd want to be made bimbos, so here I am!

In terms to specifics, I'd specifically only want females with actual breasts and pussies to turn into bimbos (I've already got my fair-share of bimbobois and the likes. Apologies to those who are said bimbobois).
potassiumhydroxide

Re: Looking to bimboifiy.

Postby kslava » February 21st, 2018, 9:32 pm

Well this is the feminizations forum, so you're mostly going to find "bimbobois" (as you call them) here.

I'm hopefully getting surgery in the next year or so (been full time for a third of my life), so I'm not sure where I'd fit in that. Can you explain more of what you'd like to do?
kslava
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Looking to bimboifiy.

Postby potassiumhydroxide » February 21st, 2018, 11:57 pm

Ah, that if a fair statement - I guess meeting place would of been a better place to put this but thought some girls would be wanting to become more feminine too? Never-mind, least I know now, haha.

As for what I was planning on doing, I was planning on doing repeat sessions where I'd suggest and reinforce dumbing attributes, slut attributes, and horny attributes over time which would get stronger and stronger per session. For example, for a horny attribute I'd make certain areas on the body (the pussy or ass or nipples) a bit more sensitive and to give off a bit more pleasure upon being played with.

As for transgender people who have gone from male to female, they'd fit right in.
potassiumhydroxide

Return to Feminizations Forum