advice on "your other half"

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

advice on "your other half"

Postby 123fred » March 14th, 2018, 3:02 pm

hi
i am considering listening to "your other half" by EMG
https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gadget=HFiles&action=GetFile&file_id=5904

I have not listened to it yet.
i have a few questions for people who have already listened to it. (mainly questions about control)

1. Who will be more powerful? me or her?
  2. Can i set rules for her to obey (i.e. I always have control while studying or at uni)
  3. Would it be safe to let her drive?
  4. If she doesnt want me to do something, what will happen?
  5. if she does want me to do something, what will happen?
  6. Can she get me in trouble? (drunk driving, shoplifting, etc)
  7. If it is too much for me, will she prevent me from listening to a cleaning file? (DeProgramAll by EMG, Deep Clean by ViVe, etc)

(i will probably add more questions later)
123fred

Re: advice on "your other half"

Postby 123fred » March 14th, 2018, 4:48 pm

3.5. by drive, i mean driving a car, not "driving" my body
7.5. (been reading horror stories about female takeover, at least 3 cases in 1 thread of the female deleting removal files)
8. how difficult would it be for me to force her to let me be in control at a particular time? could this fight make me seem strange to onlookers?
9. how difficult would it be for her to force me to let her be in control at a particular time? (opposite of previous question)
10. can she lock me out of things? (changing my password on my computer / phone, hide keys/computer/phone)
11. can she expose me to family / friends? can i prevent that?
12. can i just stop listening to slowly get rid of her?
123fred

Postby lostinthewarp » March 18th, 2018, 11:58 am

Hi. First post here.

I bought this file yesterday and this is how I understand it.

1. It's about shared responsibility. Two balanced identities in one body. Think of it like a partnership. Each side may manifest it's own styles/needs/interests over time.

2.& 3. From what I remember from the file the idea is that you discuss these things in your head with your other half and come to agreement or compromises etc. She can do anything you can do. It even says in the file "she can bluff her way through a conversation if she has to", or "do your job for you".

4. If she doesn't want you to do something you might have to discuss it with her, and yes that does sounds mad the way I've written it. :lol:

5. I'm guessing the idea pops into your head and you realise it's something she wants. Or alternatively you hear her voice asking for it. Once again the file suggests you can come to a compromise. From what I listened to you can't force either side into something they don't want.

6. As for getting you in trouble I doubt it. For that to happen she would have to take control over you and that's not the aim of the file. I very much doubt "she" could ever compromise you unless you willingly go along with it.

7. Once again she can't prevent you. She might not like it if she's been around for a while but if its something you can agree on then you can probably wipe her. This is not like Female Takeover.

All you other questions are basically down to all the horror stories you've read about Female Takeover and to be fair I found a lot of those comments scary too. This file was apparently made because folks didn't want something as extreme.

Lastly I've listened to this three times and TBH it doesn't really work on me. Most likely because I'm very complicated and weird and tend to think this way quite often already. The only female name that kept popping into my head after listening was the one I chose for myself a few years ago when I accepted at some level I'm Trans. Oh well you live and learn. Lovely relaxing induction mind you. :)
lostinthewarp

Postby OxyFemboi » March 18th, 2018, 8:39 pm

Greetings.

I made two versions of EMG's Your Other Half. One creates a female alter; the other creates a male alter. They are both based on Zaffari's script of EMG's file.

LostInTheWarp, Danny1988 commissioned EMG to write Your Other Half so people would have a choice instead of using Female Takeover or not using anything. Since then JackDrago and OxyFemboi (me) have made other alter-producing files. There are also other files that do this.

Neither alter nor primary -- which is what we call the original personality -- can dominate the other unless it is specifically stated in the file. You do need to discuss a lot of things, especially when you're first starting out.

In an emergency, the other alter can take over without discussing things. Case in point: I'm epileptic. I -- Oxy -- was at the doctor's office and getting ready to check out. I felt the aura (warning sign) of an impending epileptic seizure. This usually means I have between thirty seconds and two minutes to prepare. Honey took over. She got us signed out, walked our shared body home, made some food for when I woke up (she knew I'd be ravenous from my memories), and got our body ready for bed. After we climbed into bed, she turned control of the body over to me (Oxy). I sort of started to have a seizure, then fell asleep. (My neurologist has found out that I don't have seizures when I'm sleeping.) Instead of Oxy having a seizure in public, Honey took over and postponed the seizure's beginning for over an hour, during which time she got us home, cooked a meal, and got us ready for bed.

As for the specific questions:
1. Who will be more powerful? me or her?
You two are equally powerful.

2. Can I set rules for her to obey (i.e. I always have control while studying or at uni)
I think you will find it easier to discuss things. That seems like a reasonable request. However, letting her out on the way to uni or not in class would be a good compromise.

3. Would it be safe to let her drive?
Yes. She knows what you know. She has skills you have. However, during the first few days, she may be clumsy. She is still getting used to your shared body. After that, she can drive at least as well as you.

4. If she doesn't want me to do something, what will happen?
She will let you know about it. You and she will sit down in your mind and talk out your differences. If she thinks your daily wanking session is gross, she does not have to watch. Use JackDrago's Cabin In The Woods file so she (and you) can make your own inviolate mental "home" where you can go.

5.if she does want me to do something, what will happen?
I could say "see answer to question 4". You and she talk about this whatever-it-is.

6. Can she get me in trouble? (drunk driving, shoplifting, etc)
The only way that you can have an alter get you in trouble is if the alter is created by one of my Evil Alter files. They are specifically designed to create your evil half. This is spelled out in the description. One person wrote in a PM that his female evil alter was a kleptomaniac. I asked what he thought an evil alter would do? Litter and jaywalk? Maybe talk back to their boss? Evil is not defined in the file; some of what that person considers evil is what that Evil Alter may do.

7. If it is too much for me, will she prevent me from listening to a cleaning file? (DeProgramAll by EMG, Deep Clean by ViVe, etc).
It's never come up. At least, nobody has ever mentioned it to me.

7.5 Female Takeover horror stories are not applicable to the Your Other Half file. They are different files. Your Other Half alters are specifically designed to be cooperative.

8. how difficult would it be for me to force her to let me be in control at a particular time? could this fight make me seem strange to onlookers?
"Fights" between you and her are mental fights. At most, you may seem a bit preoccupied.

9. how difficult would it be for her to force me to let her be in control at a particular time? (opposite of previous question)

10. can she lock me out of things? (changing my password on my computer / phone, hide keys/computer/phone)
Since you and she share a memory -- there is no such thing as "lost time" for hypnotically created alters -- you will always remember changing the password and what the new one is.

11. can she expose me to family / friends? can i prevent that?
Yes, she can if she's feeling vindictive about something. Yes, you can stop her.

12. can i just stop listening to slowly get rid of her?
After the file is well established, she's there. You have another personality inside your head for the rest of your life. Using an alter creation file is basically asking for and, after it works, getting a hypnotically induced case of Multiple Personality Disorder/Dissociative Identity Disorder (MPD/DID).

All these questions and much more is asked and answered in the Success Stories Forum thread I started: Multiple Personalities: Your Other Half.

LostInTheWarp: You probably did not listen long enough for the file to take complete effect. You probably need to listen at least a week or so after you hear her name.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby JackDrago » March 19th, 2018, 11:32 am

I will note that Selective Deprogramming is designed to be alter safe, it won't remove a mature alter. Both Manly Spirit and Your Inner Demon class alters have survived use of the file.

If you want to know what it's like to be multiple, read the Butch Takeover thtead. Most subjects are quite happy with the results.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby 123fred » March 28th, 2018, 9:03 pm

thanks lostinthewarp, OxyFemboi and JackDrago for responding

havent listened to it yet.

since posting my questions, i have had a read through the script to your other half, which answered a lot of my questions
(also read through cft script, scary stuff. very glad that your other half is easier to get (cheaper) than cft)

been thinking about it for the last 2 weeks, and im a lot less worried about most of the questions.
a lot of my questions were about maintaining control over her, now that i read the script and have had lots of time to think, I understand that not being in complete control isn’t necessarily a bad thing

@OxyFemboi
you mentioned the term "primary" meaning the original personality,
and "alter" means the new personality,
is there a term used to refer to the personality who is currently in control?
is there a term used to refer to the personality who is not in control?
is there a term to refer to all personalities?

also, i couldnt find "cabin in the woods" on wmm, but i found it on JackDrago's blog (link in his wmm profile)
http://vastcountry.blogspot.com.au/2014 ... woods.html
https://soundcloud.com/jack-durst-1/cabin-in-the-woods

definitely going to start listening to cabin in the woods.
123fred

Postby OxyFemboi » March 28th, 2018, 11:10 pm

123fred wrote
@OxyFemboi
you mentioned the term "primary" meaning the original personality,
and "alter" means the new personality,
is there a term used to refer to the personality who is currently in control?
is there a term used to refer to the personality who is not in control?
is there a term to refer to all personalities?

The personality currently in control is the front. His or her current job is to represent the body to the outside world. The employees of a store who interact with customers are the "face" of the store to the public. The people out front are the people who the customer interacts with. Nobody cares if people in the back rooms, like the bookkeeper who pays the bills or the janitor who cleans after the store closes but have no interactions with customers, are a**holes. It's the people out front who need to be charming and helpful.

As far as I know, there is no term for the personality/personalities who is/are not in control. They can still be active; we call that being co-conscious. It's like being in a car. The driver is the "front". Passengers can just watch what's happening, talk to the driver about anything, or suggest an alternative action. Others can be awake but reading or studying or doing something else. Some may be asleep.

Multiples sometimes use the word system to refer to all the personalities in the body. Some people name their system; some don't.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby 123fred » March 28th, 2018, 11:38 pm

OxyFemboi wrote:The personality currently in control is the front. His or her current job is to represent the body to the outside world. The employees of a store who interact with customers are the "face" of the store to the public. The people out front are the people who the customer interacts with. Nobody cares if people in the back rooms, like the bookkeeper who pays the bills or the janitor who cleans after the store closes but have no interactions with customers, are a**holes. It's the people out front who need to be charming and helpful.

As far as I know, there is no term for the personality/personalities who is/are not in control. They can still be active; we call that being co-conscious. It's like being in a car. The driver is the "front". Passengers can just watch what's happening, talk to the driver about anything, or suggest an alternative action. Others can be awake but reading or studying or doing something else. Some may be asleep.

Multiples sometimes use the word system to refer to all the personalities in the body. Some people name their system; some don't.

just 2 things:
First of all, I really like your analogies.

secondly, If you don't mind me asking, how do you all handle having a romantic relationship with another person?
Does it just require cooperation from everyone?
or do some alters go and hide?
123fred

Postby OxyFemboi » March 29th, 2018, 1:01 am

123fred wrote
just 2 things:
First of all, I really like your analogies.

secondly, If you don't mind me asking, how do you all handle having a romantic relationship with another person?
Does it just require cooperation from everyone?
or do some alters go and hide?

Thanks. I really work to come up with something that conveys the idea of multiplicity that people can relate to.

How do you all handle having a romantic relationship with another person?
I'm glad you asked that. We have been involved with Joe since May of 2017. Yes, it's romantic. He's so considerate and kind. We're in love.

We handle it like any other relationship that's important to us. We're honest with him. Just as some people have to come out as gay -- I came out as gay several decades earlier; I came out to my parents (who were clueless) and my friends (who were just waiting for me to bring up the subject). It went well with my friends. Their unanimous reaction was, "No problem. We were just waiting for you to tell us; we've known for ages. It makes no difference to us. Now, do you want to eat Chinese tonight or Thai?"

My parents talked about it and decided, "You're our child; we will always love you. Did you really fear that this might have made a difference? It doesn't." I had great parents.

A month or so into our relationship, we came out as multiple to Joe. We introduced most of us to him. A few of us came out and said a few words. We sound different and the different mannerisms ... well, we probably would have had to get an Oscar for that performance ... unless we were telling the truth. (Anyway, who would make up shit like this?) He thought about it and said it made no difference. He loves me -- all of me (us). He's even learned to recognize when different alters are fronting. Apparently, we all have different habits, mannerisms, and ways of speaking. (For example, Ox apparently snorts like an ox. We never noticed that but when it was pointed out, we saw it.)

Joe did say that sometimes he feels like we're ganging up on him. It's not intentional. But we sometimes have two or three or four different minds trying to find a good word for the Scrabble tiles we have. Being multiple can sometimes be an advantage.

I didn't bother to introduce Snake since he hadn't been around for a few months. I thought he had vanished. He apparently hadn't. He came out and threatened Joe when we had our one big fight. Since we had no memory of threatening Joe, we were appalled. We had no memory of doing that. All of us share memories ... or thought we did. We share the actual event that happened; the emotional portion of the memory is more or less exclusive to the alter who is creating the memory. But not having that memory is ... disturbing, to say the least. I thought we had all agreed to share memories. [It's Honey. We had and still have an agreement to share memories. But Snake wasn't around then. I've talked him into joining us in sharing memories now.] (Yoshi: He didn't share an important memory at least once; he can probably do it again ... and probably will.)

We've talked to Snake about this. He apparently wanted to protect us. We were crying and very upset. He wanted to help ... by saying that if you, Joe, make him/her -- our body is transitioning from male to female, which makes this really confusing. We have some major difficulties with pronouns. -- (Ox, mostly) unhappy, you'll have to deal with me. (He was obviously not Ox, who is kind, gentle, patient, and a few other embarrassing adjectives. By the way, Yoshi wrote that. Ox is also self-effacing and really embarrassed about this.)

Yes, we all love Joe. We've talked about this. Extensively. All of us love him. All of him.

We are treating this as any other romantic relationship. It's just us and him.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby JackDrago » March 29th, 2018, 9:45 pm

I too am honest with my relationship partners, but my husband is much less understanding so most of us hide at home and come out elsewhere. Butch is a jock, he's mostly out at the gym, for example.

My system has 5 members, so we typically have a daily meeting in the Cabin to catch up on what each of us is doing and feeling.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby daugo » September 2nd, 2018, 8:12 pm

never could get your other half to work. I think the trauma from CFT is what keeps me from fully developing a alter.Which is kinda weird since I know how to make complex astral constructs, even if short lived. There is just something missing that I don't know what it is.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
- Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio
daugo
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum