Hypnotic Feminizatio

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Hypnotic Feminizatio

Postby Sissyveronica » April 5th, 2005, 3:42 am

Any one else interested in Hypnotic feminization?
Sissyveronica

aha

Postby Cubeguru » April 5th, 2005, 3:05 pm

ye you might have just ignored it but there is quite a few files on that so just take it that there might have been a few people who use it, sorry i can sound a bit ...(bitchy) (i really need to stop listening to them fem files) :D
Pentiums melt in your PC, not in your hand.
(No electrons were harmed in the creation of this message)
--If we do not succeed we run the risk of failure--
Cubeguru
Regular
Regular

definatly

Postby lisacd20 » April 5th, 2005, 3:23 pm

for sure! I love the files on here
lisacd20
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Zealous » April 5th, 2005, 6:03 pm

I'm only interested in it so far as to augment my own natural... inclinations. Would be nice if I could convince my body to make the proper hormones for me so I don't have to spend a hundred bucks on meds every month. Not to mention getting rid of the body hair and adjusting my voice subconsciously...
Freedom is a frightening thought.
Zealous

Postby Rascal » April 5th, 2005, 6:42 pm

Well, I've been using the Suggestive Feminization from this site and listening to it a few times a day since Christmas day last year. Plus I've been using the Curse Hormone Change file for a little over 3 months now, sometimes 2 to 3 times a day. I've noticed my eyelashes have filled out some and started to turn black, my chest is starting to noticablely develop into breasts, sticking out some and getting a little more sensitive, my hips and butt are starting to fill out as well from using them.

I also use the free demo of the Changing your body track from the Deeptrancenow site as well. All of these are having a noticable effect and I've also noticed I'm more calm and focused along with being less aggressive. They definately work and I'm glad that EMG put such files up for free. :) I can't afford hormones but these files are having a very noticable effect on me without the risk hormones come with.
Rascal

Postby Zealous » April 5th, 2005, 8:47 pm

Hm... nice to know it works so well... Hormones are... expensive. And delightfully dangerous!

Yay mental side effects!

I guess I just have a problem really believing... but I do believe... but I don't... but I do. -.- It's very confusing. My head seems to be going in two directions.

Wanting to believe, being submissive enough to change my own perceptions... sigh... I wonder if it's enough?
Freedom is a frightening thought.
Zealous

Ongoing success

Postby binhguy_2001 » June 24th, 2005, 6:19 am

I am very interested in hypnotic feminization. I have been using the SuggestiveFeminization file for a few months now. I keep it on low volume just about every chance I get (to/from work, etc).

I have also added the CurseHormoneChange file (not while driving) at least 2x's a day. I now have breast growth to an a-cup in about 45 days. I plan on listening to it for at least another 45 days to see if I can get to a b-cup.

i think that being able to listen to the subliminal file continuously helps to strenghten the Curse file. At least it seem to work for me.

Good luck! :D
binhguy_2001

Postby brandielynne » June 26th, 2005, 12:21 pm

I've noticed that the more I listen to the files, the stronger the urge to buy feminine clothing becomes. It becomes an obsession until I go do it.
[Bought two pairs of shoes, a top, some capris and a nightgown today....thank God for markdown clothing stores!!!]

There needs to be a file to lose fear when shopping for femme things, though....... 8O

Kisses,
Brandie
brandielynne

Postby pookacara » June 26th, 2005, 6:28 pm

Hello Girls, and wannabe sissies...

I love the work that LR is doing and love to hear a female voice assisting me in my transitioning. I am going through a proper program of gender change using whatever i can from this site as mental boosters.

Would love to see more of the feminasation files done by LR. I find it soothing and very helpful.

Cara
pookacara

What files are you listening to?

Postby MRV35 » June 26th, 2005, 11:46 pm

brandielynne wrote:I've noticed that the more I listen to the files, the stronger the urge to buy feminine clothing becomes. It becomes an obsession until I go do it.
[Bought two pairs of shoes, a top, some capris and a nightgown today....thank God for markdown clothing stores!!!]

There needs to be a file to lose fear when shopping for femme things, though.......

I have been listening to the TrigSlowWomanChange, TrigFemaleForm, Feminine Appetite, and TrigWoman, and GSTrigWoman. I for one could use a file that makes me lose my fear for shopping for female items. Then again maybe the TrigNotShy file might help that aspect of it then again maybe not. I am confused. I have a big interest in these feminization files. Though I have not seen any of them work except maybe, the Femininte Appetite. Tonight after dinner, I wanted to eat some Ice Cream which I bought on Saturday but when I reached for the container, I felt kind of full and queasy so I put it back and did not touch it again and the feeling subsided after a while. I don't know whether it is working or whether it is just an illusion. I am confused since the feelings just started again when I wrote about the Ice Cream. I better leave it at that.
MRV35
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum