Ultimate Feminization File

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Ultimate Feminization File

Postby OxyFemboi » February 25th, 2019, 2:06 pm

Greetings.

A while ago, I saw a question in the Feminization Forum asking if anyone had ever done a file that turns a cis male into a transsexual female. I decided to make a file that does this. I used my own experience in deciding if I was a cis male or a trans female as the basis for these suggestions. I wrote out every question, fear, and doubt that came into my mind while I was questioning my gender identity. I took each sentence I wrote, distilled it, and made it into a hypnotic suggestion. Then I recorded it. The file uses a TTS voice for now. I plan to re-record it as soon as I complete buying the necessary equipment.

I made two versions, one in the first person (which is how my first draft of my fears and doubts came out) and one in the traditional hypnosis second person. SInce I don't want people to use these files without thinking about it, I have made them (rather cheap) Pay Files; they are only $15 each. I also made two versions for females, with both the first person and second person suggestions.

The file names are Curse I Doubt I Am Male and Doubt You Are Male Curse
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Re: Ultimate Feminization File

Postby james82 » February 26th, 2019, 3:29 am

cant wait to hear them oxy
james82
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum