uber file for sissification lite{ffedback needed}

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

uber file for sissification lite{ffedback needed}

Postby kunoichi » September 7th, 2019, 1:57 pm

So I liked some of the hypnosis I seen. Itried to justify each but the more I thought about each the more I was like. hell no... so in an effort to figure out what I wanted I made an uber file request from each but I would like to remove the bad bits of each, then fuse the good bits together to make what I cal the sissification lite file. okease tell me what you would change add or take away in your opinion. this file I call sissy lite for reasons. It's to take ideas I like from several different files and combine them into one. The first effect is that you mentally become a girl. The file also makes you boy crazy without you losing you interest in girls. the truth if this file comes through though, nothing you can do with a girl is considered sex. To you even. you should love to please woman but you are more interested in their friendship first. You should become slightly shy around, or jealous of girls totally. You should have a harder time getting yourself to date them. Though it shouldn’t be impossible. If you date a girl you will desire to be girly than her and thus if it’s okay with her you will go there. you should feel more comfortable in girls' clothes than boys especially when in a dresses or skirt because you belong in them. You should feel less confident in pants or shorts. You should desire to keep a sexy fem appearance and maintain your looks if you can amd are Inn A SITUATION WERE YOU CAN. You should have certain desires implanted in a hiarchy. The first is to get a boyfriend preferably a real man who wants you to be a submissive girly girl house wife. The second is to be just one of the girls. The thirds is if you can’t get a boyfriend a girlfriend is next. The file should make you feel/desire to give boys cuddles and fucks. YOU SHOULD KIND OF FEEL LIKE THAT FOR GIRLS BUT THE MORE YOU FEEL LIKE THAT FOR GIRLS THE MORE YOU SHOULD FEEL LIKE THAT FOR GUYS. You should every timer you try to be your old confident male self your clothes should disappear and you now are wearing girly girl sexy lingerie. Your male ego should be gone You should be submissive. You should also feel bad when you don’t please boys and disappointed when you don’t look like a girly girl. You should be pansexual but not think anything you do with a girl doesn’t counts as sex. Because you’re a girl now. Your personality should become more girly. you should both be boy and girl crazy. You should start keeping up your feminine appearances if you can.
This file should turn any need to fuck or be dominant into a needy lonely feeling to be fucked/submissive. It should be harder to not dress sexy for people but especially boys if you can. In fact if a boy or girl has a request for you to wear something sexy in private or keeps coming after you..it should be harder to turn down their advance but not impossible. This next part is a direct copy from a certain files description but notice the differences. The more you try to not do or believe any of this the more you do/act in these ways.
A trigger to make you blush every time you talk to a man that you think is attractive. Should build upon this trigger introducing a second even more embarrassing factor. Every time you see a man or find sexy or an uber hot girl but only if she is a 8 you will think dirty sissy thoughts about them, feel aroused, blush, and thus In fact the more you try to suppress your blush the more flustered and red cheeked you will become, And of course you’ll love wiggling and squirming as you’re triggered over and over again. Feminized laugh and giggle as well.
In the end I think I took the best parts of a lot of files and took out the worst of each.
striding and swaggering straggling without end
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Re: uber file for sissification lite{ffedback needed}

Postby over_the_edge_please » September 11th, 2019, 6:46 pm

this seems exciting and i would love to listen and absorb all of it.
over_the_edge_please
Regular
Regular

Re: uber file for sissification lite{ffedback needed}

Postby MayTong » September 11th, 2019, 11:17 pm

Really want this file please some one make this one and send me a link.

Pretty please
MayTong
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum