goddess gracie: most effective file order?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

goddess gracie: most effective file order?

Postby nightdusk » January 1st, 2020, 3:29 pm

hi! i have a lot of her files and i was wodnering what order would be best to lsiten to in order to get the most effectiveness from the files as possible.
e.g:
direct file effect
deeper submission to the suggestions
hypnosis deepening
long lastign psot hpynotic effects
etc
nightdusk

Re: goddess gracie: most effective file order?

Postby Sherardp » July 9th, 2020, 12:50 pm

I made the call this week I am going to listen to loops all day long when possible while I am working. I listened to about 12 hours of loops between Feminine Habits, Correct Thoughts, and Logic of Limp Remix. Last night I struggled to sleep all night. I kept having thought of men ravishing me while I was sleeping and was getting extremely turned on. During my sleeping I woke up and started call my wife cute little nick names. All I could think about was cute things and men all nite. I just hope it happens again tonight for me. I do hope I get to sleep better.

I have been having strong urges to shave and I stole my wife's panties and a bra that fit me today.
Sherardp

Re: goddess gracie: most effective file order?

Postby Sherardp » July 10th, 2020, 9:46 am

I was looking up descriptions for all the GG files and after 4 days this week I am extremely turned on when looking at hunky men. OMG I love this. I have never been attacked to men in the past. I did about a year ago decide to purchase bovine ovary which causes Aromatization T converts to E perminately. I have done it for about 7 months then Covid-19 hit. So now business travel in order to order these for me. Just typing this up about hunky men has made me horny OMG.
Sherardp

Return to Feminizations Forum