MtF Transition Support Files?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

MtF Transition Support Files?

Postby ffhhjjh56 » January 11th, 2020, 9:51 am

Hi

Like a lot of people I repressed my issues into weird sex stuff.
I realized a short while ago that I was transgender and really was more getting off to the fantasy of feminization than the sex stuff.

Are there files out there without the fetishy aspects that support MtF transitioning in a wholesome and positive way?
ffhhjjh56

Re: MtF Transition Support Files?

Postby civilwar9511 » January 11th, 2020, 10:29 pm

I assume listening to things like curse hormone change and curse breast growth (male or female) and fembutt growth would be good. I’ve had no luck with hormone change sadly but one can dream
civilwar9511
Regular
Regular

Postby thegriffoncrimson » March 6th, 2020, 8:46 am

Give has his feminine conditioning hypnos, but that is about all I can think about a little push to help you adopt all the little feminine mannerisms and body language, he also has a file that does the same for your voice.
thegriffoncrimson

Postby gurlpower » March 15th, 2020, 1:37 am

Am I missing something here? "Give" does not appear as an author on WMM

Would you be kind enough to link to Give's files?
gurlpower

Postby genericaccount37 » March 15th, 2020, 7:10 am

gurlpower wrote:Am I missing something here? "Give" does not appear as an author on WMM

Would you be kind enough to link to Give's files?

This appears to be a typo for ViVe, who has posted numerous feminization files.
genericaccount37
Regular
Regular

Postby lauraparidae » March 17th, 2020, 9:00 am

Campenelli Hypno has some interesting ones on Youtube. Feminine face, hourglass figure and bubble butt might be good starting points for you. Synthetic voice with some flaws, but very high production value otherwise (well mixed, weird music and sound effects).

I have bought two Busenmann files here on WarpMyMind and while they are not flawless, they are both quite relaxing and might have some effect even on me (I seem to be quite resistant to suggestions).
lauraparidae
Regular
Regular

Postby Oslowe » March 23rd, 2020, 1:53 am

I am interested in this topic, as a very new creator. I understand that there are a great deal of fetish-y stuff for mtf (or any trans really), but I was wondering what kind of things you were looking for. Transformation stuff? Acceptance stuff? Can there be a sexual component to some of them? Some of everything? What would be the goal in listening to hypnos.

Can't promise I'll get something written in a timely manner, but I might be able to track something down.
Oslowe

Postby cluster » March 23rd, 2020, 4:02 pm

@ Oslowe
this is what i answered to a similar question some years ago.
There are my two cents....

It really depends by the subject.
Normally, the people that are searching the "fetish" appeal of feminization, may like all the "negative" prejudices that comes with it (the slurs, the humilaton, the cravings for sex, the sexualized submission, the bimbofication, ecc).

There are also files that create a new female persona (tulpa?) with a manipulative and egoistic personality, and be subjugated by her in a forced transition.

On the other hand, there are people that are using hypnosis to explore their feminine side, to have a new (positive!) female self, or to facilitate the path to the gender transition, and they hate the fetish of it, and sometimes they ask for files that are free of sexual themes (submission, crawings,ecc.), and with a neutral or positive light on the subject (with all the good thing that are normally associated to the GG: sweetness,the desire to take care of their own body and to feel it more right, the ability to welcome and care, the mental flexibility to be very intelligent and, at the same time, adapt to the preferred interlocutor or partner (to make them feel at ease and/or loved), the opportunity to live life with a more positive attitude [when possible] or to be able to be snarky enough to tolerate the bad aspects of existance without stepping into depression,an higher ability to love and trust each other, a better capacity to recover after the end of interpersonal relationships, maternal instinct, and a positive and rewarding vision of womanly sexual aptitude, whether declined in the heterosexual or homosexual context).

Really, if i'm not asking too much, you might do two or more version of a feminization file, one with a more positive attitude, and another one with all the fetish. This way you can satisfy everyone.

(I'm Italian. I'm sorry for all the grammar errors of this post).
cluster

Postby lauraparidae » April 4th, 2020, 12:18 pm

By the way, just after I recommended Campenelli Hypno on Youtube, almost all of the TG files were taken down. They don't seem to be on Campenelli site either. The author posted a note about having to remove some of the older files, but as far as I know, no explanation was given. There's still a file or two that might be relevant.
lauraparidae
Regular
Regular

Postby Jackstock » April 11th, 2020, 3:07 pm

My feminization files are here:
https://jackdominates.com/feminization/

Some are imaginary fantasies and some are real. The description will tell you
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Return to Feminizations Forum