I need some help

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Re: I need some help

Postby wmxx » July 25th, 2021, 5:05 am

It’s an entire attitude adjustment once Mike shoots me up. It is soooo good. I won’t ever stop shooting up it is soooo gooood. Nicole said to me I will never get off this it feels way too good. She said to stop asking her to and I said I won’t I’m not getting off either. We both admitted how much we love being hookers now. I just want to enjoy this incredible feeling!
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » July 25th, 2021, 5:28 am

Wow Nicole just made a huge confession to me. She said remember that night way back when I did 4 lines with you? I said yes that was before I knew I was pregnant. She said yes. Then told me since that night every chance she had, she would go in my bag and take another bag and put several lines of coke in it. She said sometimes she would almost run out and sometimes she had a lot. She said since that night she has been hooked on coke and using it everyday. When I started offering it to her, she pretended she didn’t really want it, but was already hooked and so thankful she didn’t have to hide anymore. When I went to rehab Nicole took my bag which had a lot of coke and she was still doing it. She said she was so glad I went back on it! Wow! I never suspected that at all. Nicole has been hooked on coke almost since she has been with us. She said one thing she is sure of, she will never give up coke, and the same for shooting up, she says if I quit it will be painful just like you and coke, knowing after the pain you are going right back on it. So I’m not going to ever stop shooting up, why go through the pain knowing you will go right back on it. She made a lot of sense. She said we are hookers now, and shooting up, doing lines, and having sex with several men every day. That’s everything we want! She is right, we are very lucky to have Mike.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » July 25th, 2021, 6:12 am

Nicole is right, we have everything we need here, and even though some are idiots, I love fucking so many men, I’ve always been a coke whore anyway so now I can really be a whore. Nicole is kind of learning fast. She is close to nympho status as it is. All this sex has her loving being a hooker now. I think we have concluded we need to keep doing this, Mike has all the control and he knows it. He is really into Nicole, she has become his little play toy and Nicole loves the attention and loves how much she gets to shoot up now, which isn’t fair to me. Mike is changing everything. From now on we will be snorting not shooting so we can have it with us as needed. A much better idea. Nicole said she loves that! We can do as much as we need now, but he said use it wisely, what he gave us is for the week!
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » July 25th, 2021, 6:30 am

Nicole and I are both going to Justin’s today. We both admit we miss him a ton. We can’t go back because we are hookers now and shooting heroin. It is too much to try and hide and we both love being hookers. At some point soon we have to tell him we are never coming back. We just can’t do it right now, so hard. I love him so much, but now that I’m shooting and have become a hooker, I can’t give either up, so that’s it. I plan on being a hooker for a long long time. So does Nicole. So we have no reason to give up our coke, and heroin, and we both said we never will, we love this life
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » July 25th, 2021, 7:58 am

Omg this is so hard. Going to see Justin knowing we are not coming back except to visit and tell him we are not coming back. He has to know something is up. The last reason why he might think we left is because we are shooting heroin and are hookers now. Nicole really shocked me that she has been hooked on coke so long. I never noticed or would have thought that. She is a lot more sneaky than I ever thought, just like me:). She will never stop now, she is too hooked and now that she is loving being a hooker, she is not going anywhere, she is sucking up to Mike fucking him all the time fucking all clients and loves her heroin! She will never leave. She is way too hooked. She is shooting 4 times a day now, it is too late, she can’t quit anymore, and either can I. I will start doing more too.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » July 25th, 2021, 9:52 am

I had to have Mike shoot me up again about 30 minutes ago. Heading to see Justin. Didn’t want to start craving really bad and have to leave. I miss him a lot, but now that I’m on heroin, and Nicole and I decided we are never quitting, I need Mike. Plus I am a hooker now, so I can’t come back
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » July 26th, 2021, 5:00 am

What a long day yesterday but it ended very well. I stayed at Justin’s last night. We talked all day pretty much. There was some laughing but mostly crying. I told him everything, no secrets. He is very disappointed in me, and rightfully so. I begged and pleaded with him, and this is my last chance. He explained the how and why he fell in love with me, and why he deserves a better me, and how he hangs in there hoping the better me becomes me. He realizes all the issues I had growing up, and he completely understands, but told me at some point I have to get help, and find a way to put it all behind me. He is worried about Nicole but said I need his complete attention right now. I am withdrawing from heroin but since I’m doing my coke and left Mike’s with a big bag I’m set for quite awhile. I just have no desire to quit coke, I can’t function without it. I’m worried about Nicole. She is shooting up too much, and I think Mike knows he has her and is in full control of her. She is still a hooker for him and we text back and forth last night. I begged her to come home but she said she needs Mike, he totally loves her. She can’t see through the illusion. As long as she is shooting up, she will never leave. Justin said he would take care of that soon but right now we have a lot to work through. He has been angrier than I’ve seen him but very loving and comforting at the same time. I have hurt him really bad. Never again, because this is our, or I should say my last chance to get things right, and I will.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » July 26th, 2021, 5:35 am

Probably the longest conversation I had with Justin was about coke. I told him the day I met him I was using just as much. I told him he fell in love with me using coke and didn’t know. Finding out didn’t change me it changed his perception of me. I told him I can’t function without my coke. So many people take prescriptions and they are walking around like zombies. This is like my meds. I absolutely function normally and better using it. After a lot of back and forth he didn’t like it, but he realizes I really do better with it for all I have been through, I can function on coke, not without it. He told me he hopes I can get off it someday, and realizes it actually does help me, but also said just do me a favor. I know you are using it, just keep it away from me. He obviously stopped listening to the hypno. I’m so glad we had this conversation. I’m never giving up coke, I truly can’t function without it. I tried and I became a total mess. I became a hooker, and started shooting up. Yeah, I loved being a hooker, I love shooting up and I’m craving bad, but every time the craving gets strong I do a line and it helps! I’m actually doing more lines now but I need to be! Nicole said Mike will be shooting her up at lunch and if she needs more she can snort it like coke. She now needs two bags when she goes out. She told me not to try getting her to stop shooting up, she loves it, and she loves that she is a hooker now. I know where she is coming from, that was me a few days ago. Justin is going with me there later this week and said he will physically pick her up and put her in the car. That could be scary.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » July 26th, 2021, 6:09 am

Nicole is trying to seduce me to come over and snort some heroin with her. Telling me she knows I want it, and how she knows deep down inside I am a hooker now and how much I love it.She really isn’t helping me, because she is right, I love being a hooker. I told her to stop texting me about it or I won’t respond. I think Mike put her up to this. Her next text was you know how much better you’d feel right now to satisfy that itch and how amazing it feels? How much you love fucking so many men. I just stopped responding. She is acting weird. I think Mike has her completely under his grip. I asked her if she loved Mike. She said yes, he makes me feel so good every day. I get to fuck anyone I choose, and we started making love last night. We said I love you for the first time. I finally have a man that truly loves me!! She is totally gone. Justin better do something before it’s to late. It may already be, she is getting deeper and deeper and is so hooked already. Mike doesn’t care about me or Nicole, I found that out. Nicole hopefully does too but the more she shoots up the more Mike becomes her man. It’s messed up!
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » July 26th, 2021, 6:17 am

Mike is texting me. He said by now you probably are desperate to shoot up. I’ll bet you need a full dose. Meet me at lunchtime at my house. No questions asked. I will shoot you up anytime you want. All that you need in full doses. OMG! My skin is crawling reading that. I need it so bad. I told him yes, I will meet him and need a full dose! He said we will have sex too ok? I said yes. I need this so bad. All I can think of now is having him shoot me up. Nicole already text me. See love bug, don’t try to quit! You can’t! You know you need to be a hooker too, please move back here, we area great team!!! Let me shoot up first then I might. She said once you shoot up you will return to being a hooker because you love it!!! She is too right, I do love it.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » July 26th, 2021, 6:19 am

I’m on my way to Mike’s. Nicole said she has a big line of heroin for me if I can’t wait. I told her I’d be right there, she said perfect!
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » July 26th, 2021, 8:59 am

I can’t quit. Nicole came through for me, Mike said come over and he will give me a bag so I won’t quit. I am going to stay here until lunch and get one. I may need to stay being a hooker, I can’t quit. I love being a hooker anyway and I need to be shot up, I don’t want to quit, I love it so much.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » July 26th, 2021, 9:14 am

Nicole told me to promise she would never let me stop shooting up, and she is making sure of it. She wants me to be a hooker again so bad. She knows I love shooting up and being a hooker, and she is right. I am going to talk to Mike, I need to do it, I love it!
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » July 26th, 2021, 9:16 am

She told me Mike told her if I’m not shooting up and hooking he won’t have sex with me. That means no sex at all unless I am a hooker again.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » July 27th, 2021, 5:00 am

I ended up staying at Mike’s. He wanted me to show my commitment and told me until I was doing heroin at least 4 times a day, he won’t let me stay or be a hooker. I need it so bad I agreed. Nicole is voluntarily there already and told me how much she loves it. She said you know you want to be a hooker and you love shooting up just do it. She is so right. I love shooting up so much. Mike said 3 days and I will show him I am fully committed to him and the business. I begged him to let me start today but he said I’m not committed yet. I’m here I’m committed. I even had sex with him last night, so I’m committed! I love being a hooker and watching Nicole doll up for a date is hard. I want to be doing it. She loves Mike now. She has changed a lot. She runs on heroin now, soon I will too. I can’t wait so I can start hooking again.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » July 27th, 2021, 5:11 am

Mike did show me he still cares about me. After I fucked him he gave me a big bag of coke, and a smaller bag of heroine. He said he’d be back to shoot me up again at lunchtime. By the time 3 days are up I will be just like Nicole. Totally committed, totally hooked, and totally into being a hooker. I can see how deeply hooked she is now. All she talks about is how incredible it feels, and how she wished she was on it years ago. She said her whole day using coke and this has her crushing on Mike because he makes her feel so good. She loves all the sex with so many men. I’m so jealous, but in 3 days I will be just like her again! I basically blew my last chance with Justin, I chose heroin and being a hooker. I will always be doing both from now on.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » July 27th, 2021, 6:37 am

Nicole is so happy for me, commuting to Mike. She said it is comforting to know she can fuck do all the coke she wants, smoke, and shoot up. She says each day is amazing. Starting everyday shooting up and immediately your day is so nice. I said yes, I will finally be there myself. There is nothing like shooting up first thing in the morning. We both absolutely love it. I will prove to Mike I am committed to permanently being a hooker, I won’t stray again, especially now, my need for heroin now is like Nicole, we would totally be in agony without it. Mike is so good to us! He makes sure to keep us shot up and even gave us bags if we are out being hookers so we never have to worry about craving. We are both becoming heavy users from 1/4 dose twice a day to 1/2 dose 4 times a day. Nicole is doing more than me, but I will catch her soon, I see how much she loves it now. She told me that she will never quit now, it would be way too painful, and she loves it and doesn’t want to quit either. I feel the same way. I will never quit shooting up now. I love shooting up with Nicole. It is so sexy watching her feel so good and then joining her in enjoying it. It is so good there is no reason to ever quit. Then being a hooker too, I love this lifestyle and so does Nicole. She promised me she would never let me quit like I asked, and she already stopped me from trying to. She told Mike to up my dose so I never try to quit again. I love her so much, she knows deep down I love shooting up and being a hooker. Mike is punishing me for trying to quit. I promised him I’d never do that again. He said in 2-3 days I will be doing enough there will be no chance I ever quit again! I hope so, I love it so much!:)
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » July 27th, 2021, 8:38 am

I can’t wait til Mike comes home for a full dose and show him I am committed like Nicole is. I love it! I sooo want to start hooking again, I will show him I am fully committed to him and the business. Nicole is really helping by telling him I won’t quit ever again! I’m proving it by shooting up as much as Nicole, so we can’t ever leave! We don’t want to he reall has commuted to us with the big bags he gave us!
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » July 27th, 2021, 10:38 am

So grateful Mike has given me a 2nd chance. He made me promise I would never stop shooting up ever again. He told me he is going to get me up to 4 doses per day so I can’t possibly quit. He told me it is a business now and he can’t afford Nicole or I ever to leave. He is risking retirement for the business and needs us to show our commitment to him through sex and shooting up every day. I told him I promise I will never quit or try to quit again, I am totally committed. I want to be a hooker but he won’t let me for a couple of days until he sees I am committed. I am fully committed like Nicole. She got really upset with me I tried to quit. She said all of us have to be committed, and I jeapordized her getting shots up and please don’t do it again. I told her I was sorry and know how much she loves it now, and told her I love it just as much as coke. I came back because I can’t quit, it was awful! I won’t ever try again. Can’t wait to be a hooker again. I love having sex with different men and so does Nicole. Mike told me he almost had me hooked the 1st time, now I am and belong to him!! I do belong to Mike! I feel so good
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » July 27th, 2021, 3:14 pm

When Mike got home he asked me if I was still committed? I said of course. I couldn’t wait for him to get home so he could shoot me up. My third full dose today! The most I have done yet. It is soooo good, I love how I feel. Mike is really happy with me! He sees how committed I have become. I told him I will never quit again. I was crying because I let him down. I told him I want to be a hooker again so bad and he said not until Friday. I’m shooting up 4 times a day now, so happy. I could never quit now, I am so hooked! I love it! It no longer matters that I’m hooked because I’m never quitting, I learned that lesson the hard way. I will do what he says from now on, and so will Nicole. He has full control over us now, but we love it!
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » July 28th, 2021, 5:01 am

Nothing better than shooting up first thing in the morning. I think Mike is seeing how commuted I am to him and our business now. I slept with him last night to prove it and I’m committed to him shooting me up now. I promised him I’d never try to quit again. I can’t wait until Friday so I can be a hooker again. Nicole got the first repeat date. She said thankfully he is a nice guy and sleeping with him is great!! She lectured me on shooting up, and told me not to try and quit ever again because we are all tied together, and if I blow it, he will stop shooting her up and she really needs it and loves it now. I told her I promise I will never quit, I need it too and need to be a hooker. Nicole is a natural hooker. Great personality, loves sex, and loves to fuck. She fits this so well , and I can see she loves it.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » July 28th, 2021, 5:59 am

Just had sex with Nicole. She said if we stick together as hookers we will get wealthy fast, and the better part is we get free coke and shot up anytime we want. She then shared with me something Mike asked her. If she could start shooting me up. He showed her how simple it was when he was shooting her up. He wants me to shoot you up today at lunch time. I told her It would be so bonding if we could start shooting each other up. She asks me if I thought I could shoot her up and I said it seems hard, but as I think about it I know how awesome what I’m doing to you is going to make you feel. She said we will become even closer. I told her I wanted us to do it. Then Mike doesn’t have to be here anymore we can shoot up anytime we want:). That is so perfect. We text Mike and told him not to come home we will shoot each other. He said great, just make sure Amber gets a full dose, she needs to get very hooked! I love that he wants me hooked. That’s how much he loves us and wants our business to be unthreatened! Plus we both love it and aren’t quitting anyway, so how hooked we are doesn’t matter, but Mike is just making sure we don’t do something stupid like me and try to quit. I couldn’t quit when I was doing so much less than I am now, so I could never quit now, but I don’t want to anyway. We both love shooting up and today we do each other for the first time. It will feel so good knowing Nicole is making me feel so good now, and same for her!
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » July 28th, 2021, 6:23 am

I’m jealous of Nicole. She has 2 dates starting at 4 and one which is a repeat and probably a sex date. I can’t wait until I’m fucking again, I admit it, I am a whore, always have been. I have used men for coke my whole life. Now I finally love it. I just have to keep shooting up and Mike will know I won’t quit and I can be a hooker again. I don’t think it’s fair but I understand the business side. As long as me and Nicole are hooked his business is safe. What he doesn’t know is we love shooting up now, neither one of us wants to quit and if we wanted to we couldn’t we love being whores and shooting up and making tons of money!!! All the sex is even better!!!!
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » July 28th, 2021, 8:34 am

It’s nice to sit and do lines with Nicole. We have talked about a lot of things. Justin in particular. We both love and miss him so much. We can’t go back because we are shooting up now. We both cried, he doesn’t deserve to be with us. We are hookers now, and we love it! He wouldn’t be able to handle that. We wonder what he is doing, he doesn’t text anymore. We don’t text him. We are both stuck but happy in our new venture. We both plan to go there Sunday to get the rest of our things. We hope he is there, but in another way we hope he is not. I stopped going to my baby appointments, they would know I was back on coke and shooting up. Two months to go. Once I have the baby we will hire a nanny so I can continue living as a hooker and shooting up. We both love it, and so looking forward to Nicole shooting me up and shooting her up. It will bring us soclose!!!
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » July 28th, 2021, 9:24 am

Mike text both of us and said if either of us refuse our shot they will be suspended like Amber from being a hooker. We told him we can’t wait for our shots, we will never refuse!
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » July 28th, 2021, 9:32 am

So cool we just shot each other up at the same time. I love her so much. Starting to kick in I love shooting up!!!!
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » July 28th, 2021, 2:21 pm

I shot up Nicole about an hour before her 1st date - a repeat! Guaranteed sex for her. I’m waiting for Mike to get home to shoot me up, so he sees how committed I am and how much I love it. Can’t wait to be a hooker again, I should have been shooting up and hooking years ago!!!
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » July 29th, 2021, 5:08 am

Nicole and I shot each other up this morning. I love her so much this is bringing us closer because we are making each other feel so good! Nicole also struck gold. Her repeat date asked her if she minded if he did a line before they had sex. She said omg, I will join you! They ended up doing 2 lines together, and he asked her where she gets it from, and she just said a friend. He said if you ever need any give me a call. She now has us with a coke connection!!! She was afraid to mention the heroin and that she shoots up. We are both to the point that quitting is not an option, and we love it anyway so it doesn’t matter. Mike keeps telling us we belong to him now, and we do. He asks us each to make love to him to prove our commitment to him and the business and reminds us to never think about quitting and shooting up 4 times a day is mandatory for our commitment. He has full control over us now, but he is so good to us. I finally get back to being a hooker tomorrow!! I learned two lessons. One I’m too hooked to quit, even more now, and 2 I don’t ever want to quit. Also him not allowing me to be a hooker really hurt, because I love it. So does Nicole.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » July 29th, 2021, 5:19 am

One thing I decided is when My body gets back to normal, I am getting a breast augmentation. My boobs are so big and heavy right now, but because of the size of my body they sag some. I’m hoping they stay this big, and then I will need just a lift. If I need more I will get new implants. Nicole has the best boobs I ever saw. She has this skinny ass tummy, and nice bubble ass with these huge boobs. When she is naked she has a pin up body! When she wears very low cut tops or dresses and dolls up she is drop dead gorgeous. The best thing that happened for her is shooting up. It gave her the confidence to become a hooker, and she is so confident now and she loves to fuck more than any woman I ever met. I love having sex with her, she is so hot!!
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » July 29th, 2021, 6:06 am

We both decided when we go to Justin’s Sunday to get the rest of our things, to show him how much we have changed and there is no way he would ever want us again, we are going to dress like we do as hookers, and shoot each other up right in front of him. We will also let him know we are hookers now, and shoot up every day. No sex at all. This should help him from the emotional hurt of losing us. He won’t want a couple of hookers shooting up every day. It is so going to hurt not being able to wrap around his arms and make love to him. We both adore him, but our new life we love even more. Being with Justin would mean no more shooting up, and neither of us will ever quit! We promised not to ever let each other quit. Nicole told me if I ever even think about quitting she would shoot me up in my sleep and I’d wake up knowing why I will never quit because it is so amazing to shoot up!
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » July 29th, 2021, 6:31 am

Many probably wonder why I choose this life over having it all with Justin. It is what I know the best and it is what makes me comfortable. I was smoking cigarettes on a regular basis when I was 11-12. I loved them, and always will. I can still remember the first craving I got, and how satisfying it was to satisfy it. It felt so good. I was doing lines just a couple years later, which meant I was smoking a lot. I felt so mature. I was having a lot of sex at that time, so at 14 I was smoking over a pack a day, doing lines all day, and having frequent sex. I dropped out of school as soon as I could, was constantly getting suspended for smoking, and was doing lines in school. I love my coke and cigarettes, and my new favorite is shooting up! I absolutely love it!!! I always wanted to be a hooker, and now I am and love it. It hurts so much that Mike took it away from me because I tried to stop shooting up. I promised him I would never try to stop again. He has made sure of that. I shoot 4 full doses a day now, quitting for me and Nicole is no longer an option we are extremely hooked and need it now. Mike wants us committed that way so we never stray.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » July 29th, 2021, 6:44 am

The one thing that surprised me was Nicole telling me she was using my coke the whole time she lived with us. She hid it very well.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » July 29th, 2021, 7:08 am

I’m happiest when I have my coke and having a lot of sex. My best times were with original Mike. I loved doing lines and having sex with him. Now add in shooting up and being a hooker, this is so perfect for me.I am soooo glad I am shooting up now!!! I really love it!!!
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » July 30th, 2021, 5:02 am

Nicole and I just shot each other up. I feel so amazing, and tonight I am a hooker again. You don’t know how much you miss something until it is taken away from you. I was really stupid trying to quit shooting up. I’m so grateful for Mike. He has me so hooked now I couldn’t function without it, he taught me a good lesson regarding our business. Nicole and I must do 4 full does a day to show our commitment to him and our business.we love it! Now that we are shooting up each other we will never let the other quit. Not that we want to. It’s so awesome!! We both find we do half the coke we used to do and smoke less, so it is helping us. I have one date tonight and 2 tomorrow. The guy Nicole did coke with has an appointment with Nicole tomorrow for 6 hours. She will be fucking and doing coke the whole time!!! I’m jealous. I need one of those!!! Nicole said this guy is really into her.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » July 30th, 2021, 6:48 am

Nicole and I were talking about Justin. She said as hard as it will be to do, we have to shoot each other up right in front of him and tell him we have a pact and we are both hookers now and will never stop shooting up. That should make him want to stay far away from us. He will see and know that we belong to Mike now and are committed to him and in a business together. We are never leaving Mike now, and Justin has to see that first hand so he can move on. We both love shooting each other up now. It has brought us sooo close. We have become so tight. Our first priority is to makeMike happy, and make sure we each never even think about stopping shooting up, that has been Mike’s priority to make sure we are extremely addicted to heroin so we never stray and make love to him anytime he wants. We have to keep him happy so he keeps us shooting up, and we love him for getting us hooked, there is nothing we would rather do now besides making love to Mike, shooting up, and being hookers!!! It’s like a dream come true, and it is all thanks to Mike! We love him so much!
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » July 30th, 2021, 9:14 am

Nicole’s first appointment is 4. We are starting to need to shoot up more. Usually our 2nd shot is around noon but we are already both feeling the need to do one by 10:30. We are trying to wait, but it is getting hard. We might need to shoot up 5 times a day soon. We are coming to the realization that we are becoming more and more dependent on it. We are getting nervous, because it is never going to end, we will just keep needing more. We can’t help it we need to shoot up now real bad. I guess we are going to be shooting 5 times a day soon. Then 6,7,8 and we will soon be using all the time. We have to figure something out. Once we shoot up, it won’t matter because we will feel so good and love it! Time to shoot up we can’t wait any longer.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » July 30th, 2021, 9:29 am

That feels so much better. We agree that feeling this good 5 times a day is perfect! We will love having more and more. We love this so much! I love that we shoot each other up. We make each other feel so good!!!! Feel so much better, it is the best thing to be on!!! Love it!!!
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » July 31st, 2021, 4:22 am

So incredible to have Nicole shoot me up to start the day. My date last night was nothing special but after 3 days of not being allowed to be a hooker there was no way I was not going to have sex with him. It just felt so good to be able to do it again. I have 2 dates today, really hoping for a really good one. Nicole had 2 yesterday neither of which were that great, but she fucked both of them. She is a little sexpot. Mike is pleased with me again!! He can see I’m committed again, and I am. Getting harder to get by just shooting 4 times a day. He doesn’t want us to go past that amount, but soon we will have to, Nicole even said it yesterday to me. I’m in if we need it, and we do! This isn’t enough anymore.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » July 31st, 2021, 7:56 am

Already feeling the urge to shoot up again. By noon I will be dying for Nicole to shoot me up. Tomorrow we both go to Justin’s to get all of our stuff. It is going to be emotional, especially when we shoot up right in front of him and tell him we are hookers now and shoot heroin. We love it! That should keep him not wanting anything to do with us.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » August 1st, 2021, 5:17 am

Great date last night. We cut the date short to have sex and it was pretty good. I love having sex with so many men, it is so hot!!! I really love being a hooker. Nicole does too, she said she wishes she started a long time ago. After lunch we head to Justin’s house. We are going to shoot up right in front of him and explain that we are hookers now. I’m sure this has been difficult for him. I really love Justin so much, but I’m shooting up now and having sex every night, and have committed to Mike. Mike got us hooked and being hookers. We are so grateful he did because we love it so much. There is nothing like waking up in the morning and the first thing me and Nicole do is shoot each other up and the feeling we give each other is so good!!! We are so close now, and love that we are hookers now. It’s so amazing. Mike sees me shooting up and told me how happy he is that I have become committed again. He got my dose up and knows I can’t quit now even if I wanted to, and I don’t want to!! Nicole and I have a deal that we will never let the other one quit. I love that!!!
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » August 1st, 2021, 6:10 am

I wish I had a date for tonight. I was just getting back into it and I love being a hooker. I can’t wait until I get my body back, I will get my boobs done and I will be a total knockout again. One thing shooting up has done is I only do about 6-8 lines per day now. I’d rather be shooting up now than doing lines, it is different but in a nicer way. I still love my coke, and will never give it up for anyone, but shooting up is so awesome, I could never quit either now, and I will never want to. I need both to function properly, and it feels so good. Nicole really loves it. She is so afraid I will do something stupid and try to quit. Nicole told me Mike told her she was responsible to keep me committed and never let me stop shooting up or he would cut her off. Nicole told me if I ever try and quit she would shoot me up in my sleep and keep a loaded needle ready for her and taunt her to shoot up. I told her it will never come to that, I’m never quitting, I love it so much!!!!
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » August 1st, 2021, 9:20 am

We are heading to Justin’s. We have to go now because we need to shoot up so bad and want Justin to see us shooting up
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » August 1st, 2021, 9:32 am

We are going to go out to the pool area and tell him to stay inside while we have a cigarette. Then right as we are ready to shoot up call him out and he will see us shooting up and we will tell him how great heroin is and we love it!!! Immediately before it kicks in tell him we are hookers now and Mike is so good to us!!! By then we will be flying and feeling so gooood!!!
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » August 9th, 2021, 5:31 am

So much has happened. We shot up in front of Justin. He cried for a long time but we were feeling so good it didn’t even register. Once we came off the euphoric part, the 3 of us talked the rest of the day. It was brutally emotional. The essence was we needed to stop being hookers and shooting up and couldn’t we see what Mike was turning us into. He is controlling us through drugs. It took a long time to sink in but it did. Justin has kept us here since last Sunday. It has been the most painful 8 days ever. Nicole and I haven’t shot up since last Sunday. It is sooo miserable. Today we are both for the first time feeling a lot better but Justin agreed that we could still use coke, that withdrawing from both would probably not work. The eventual outcome is we give up coke too. I told him I never want to give up coke and Nicole said the same thing. He said we would talk more on that after we got off heroine. He really genuinely loves and cares for us both. He told us no matter what, he would never give up on us. He is trying to get through to us that we need to believe in ourselves as much as he believes in us. He took all our coke and will not allow us more than 12 lines a day, which is half of what we normally do. It has been hell. He had to stop us several times from going to Mike’s to shoot up. Mike made it much worse sending texts with pictures of him loading a needle for us, telling us how much better we would feel. We finally had to change our numbers and e-mail as well. Justin is once again putting our house on the market. He said we need to get far away from Mike. He wants to wait until the baby is born and he is deeply concerned about that.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » August 9th, 2021, 5:39 am

One day this week we have to go to Mike’s and get our clothes and things. He won’t know when we are coming but he does have security and will probably know. I told Nicole if he rushes home and puts a needle in front of me, I am pretty sure I will need him to shoot me up. She said she thought about it, and said she is pretty sure she will shoot up too. While the withdrawal is complete the desire is still very strong. I would love for him to shoot me up right now! We really have to do this piece meal or we will be shooting up again. Get there grab some stuff and go. Go back and do the same. Our biggest fear is we will get there and he will have 2 needles ready for us. If that is the case I will beg Nicole to shoot me up. We made a deal that if he leaves it for us we promised to shoot each other up, just want it so bad! We will hope it is just a one time thing.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » August 9th, 2021, 8:34 am

So Nicole and I went to Mike’s to get our stuff. We walk in and there is a note. It said I know how bad you are dying to shoot up. In exchange for your new phone numbers I will give you the combination to the small safe where 2 shots that you know you need are. Just text me both of you and you know that incredible feeling you need is all yours. As soon as we read it, we knew we needed it. We text Mike and opened the safe. We were so relieved. We immediately shot each other up. It is so amazing to be shooting up again. We both love it so much. Mike text us telling us he will leave 4 shots in there every day. He said he will take care of us, and we will soon be the hookers we love being again. So nice to shoot up again and know we have it from now on. I think we will be hookers again soon, which we both agree that we need to keep shooting up and we will be hookers again, finally!
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » August 9th, 2021, 8:55 am

We both agree how nice it is and what a relief we are shooting up again. We made love and are so happy. Mike really takes care of us. He knew we needed him. We want to be hookers for him again. We will be hooked very soon and not gonna be stupid and try to quit again.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » August 10th, 2021, 9:20 am

Nicole and I went to Mike’s again today to shoot up. It is such a relief to have it again and feels so good. He said tomorrow he will leave us 2 each. We are getting back on it thankfully!!! Mike invited us for the weekend to shoot up all day. We have to find an excuse to be gone that long and we will. I would love to start shooting up all day again. It is sooooo good.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » August 10th, 2021, 11:19 am

Me and Nicole are talking. Justin has no idea we are shooting up again. We have both realized that soon we will be need to shoot up all the time again and we need to make a decision fast. Nicole said she loves shooting up, an being a hooker now. I totally agree. I love shooting up so much now, I will never quit. Nicole told me she would shoot me up in my sleep if I ever get stupid enough to quit again. It looks like we are going to have to tell Justin which will be so hard. We both love him so much.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » August 11th, 2021, 10:44 am

So Mike changed the combination and said he would be coming home for lunch and he wanted a 3 some with me and Nicole and he would give us the combination after so we could shoot up. We were losing it here, finally shot each other up. Feels so good. We are doing just 1 shot a day but this weekend more!! We need more already. Soon we will have to move back in.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

PreviousNext

Return to Feminizations Forum