I need some help

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Re: I need some help

Postby wmxx » November 4th, 2020, 11:21 am

She text me her arrival, he is there.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby grover27 » November 4th, 2020, 12:17 pm

Just want to say that you are great with sharing your updates and I appreciate it. I am sure I am not the only one enjoying your journey. I even suggested today to someone that I was chatting to online who was saying he wanted to tell his gf about hypnosis that he should check out your story on here. Looking forward to your next post.
grover27
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wmxx » November 4th, 2020, 12:21 pm

My girl just text me. Basically, I will fill you in more when I get back to the shop. He is really good looking, but not as good as the photo. Someone else did his makeup. We talked a lot about makeup, clothes, etc. I kind of had to lead the conversation, but very nice, was comfy in that respect. My tease for you. Remember you told me to be selfish? I’m going to be selfish:) I love you. Dam am I hard right now. I take that as she is ready to have sex with him. I tease her all the time in the bedroom and otherwise, and she does the same with me. Got a dose of my own medicine. Cant wait for her to get back, and also home, we are both gonna need some bedroom!
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 4th, 2020, 1:29 pm

She is back. Said when she got there he gave him a hug, he told her she is even more beautiful than her picture. We walked over to a table and sat down. He really has mastered high heels, can tell he wears them all the time. We sat down and I waited for him to say something, but guess he was waiting for me lol. So I asked him about makeup, and girlie stuff. He told me he loved how I did my eyes and lips, and added I wish I could do that. The whole time I’m looking at him, and in my mind I know I can make him gorgeous. I asked him if he was comfortable with the rules. He said yes nothing is a problem, I don’t want to interfere. I knew he was very safe, so as we were getting ready to leave, he said so what do you think? Do you want to get together again? I wanted to do his makeup bad, so I said how about this. If you want I can come over tomorrow and do your makeup. He said you would do that? I would love that. I asked him about 4 that’s when I could be there. He said that would be really nice. We walked back to our cars and he gave me his address. I gave him a hug and a small kiss on the lips. I know when I go there and start doing his makeup, I’m gonna get wet and horny. I’m not sure if he even thinks we could be having sex, he is really shy which actually makes me feel more assertive. I’m pretty sure we are having sex tomorrow.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 4th, 2020, 1:45 pm

She also said this feels so much more real to me. He is a stranger that is a good looking woman and I transform him into this seductive looking gorgeous woman, and he fucks me! I can’t believe I’m actually doing this! I’m going to tease you so bad tonight I’m so horny!

She thinks she is horny, I can’t wait for her to get home. This might be the perfect guy for her because she feels like she is in control or not threatened. Tomorrow won’t come fast enough! So wish I could see it! Seems likely.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby grover27 » November 4th, 2020, 3:01 pm

Damn man. This is staying hot. Amber sounds like quite a girl. I'm not a cross dresser but I would let Amber have her way with me in order to experience this erotic scene. Both you and that guy are some lucky dudes.
grover27
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wmxx » November 5th, 2020, 7:00 am

My girl just left, a bit extra hot looking. She didn’t appear to be as nervous as I thought, but seemed pretty excited. Her completely real fantasy should be taking shape in 8 hours or so. This feels like Santa is coming as a kid, only better. I hope he ends up fucking her today. I think my girl, if it happens, is going to be shocked at how erotic this moment is for her, it’s not even me and I feel it.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 5th, 2020, 8:06 am

She just text me a pic of a black lace teddy she stuffed in her handbag. The tease is on. I asked her on a scale of 1-10 what she thinks the chances are that she has sex with him today. She said, I’m doing his makeup and hair, his nails are already done. Hair won’t take long, he needs help wearing extensions properly. Once I start seeing how he looks I’m gonna get horny and I’m out of town with someone I don’t know, so probably pretty high 9? Some depends on him, he is pretty shy, possibly not ready to ask me. I might have to and that will test my comfort level, so if he initiated a 10 if not maybe 6.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 5th, 2020, 8:33 am

Lol she is getting like me. She text me back and said on a scale of 1-10 how much do you want me making out with Aubrey, and her tongue in my mouth. Of course I sad 11! Followed by same question, but his cock inside of me? Same answer! She text back I love you so much with smiley faces. I said same questions to you? She said 11 and 12 lol.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 5th, 2020, 8:38 am

She text back let me clarify, the reason him fucking me is higher is because if the first part happens, there is no way I’m leaving there without him fucking me.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 5th, 2020, 9:41 am

Get ready because if He fucks me tonight I am going to tease you so bad you will be sex crazy:). I text her back, you know all my weaknesses! But remember my princess I know all yours:)
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 5th, 2020, 12:45 pm

Now she is getting nervous. Just text me leaving in about 2 hours, been busy most of the day but have a little lull. Was thinking I slept with 3 guys before I met you this will be 3 in 8 months, and I never slept with anyone this fast. I told her to just relax and don’t over think the situation. Just remember, When you come home tonight, I love you if you sleep with him and I love you if you don’t sleep with him. I trust you more than any person on the planet, and I always will. I’m a human being, I may not be capable of unconditional love, but I promise you every day I am blessed with you in my life I promise I will strive to love you unconditionally. If the feeling is there and you are ready for your fantasy, enjoy it, if it isn’t that is ok too! She text back, my words may not be as perfect as yours, but my heart is and always will be in the same place. Thank you, you are an incredible man. I text back it is all because of you! She said ok, client here, I feel so much better, I’m just going to let the situation develop itself, and I really want this more than you know!
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby grover27 » November 5th, 2020, 1:28 pm

Nice update and nice message to Amber. I'll certainly be logging in later to check out your next update. The only thing that would make this better is pictures or video!
grover27
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wmxx » November 5th, 2020, 1:37 pm

She text me, leaving in an hour. Thanks for being there for me, you always make me feel better, one of the reasons I love you so much. Agh... sorry no videos. I initially started this file because I was in trouble, and many helped me... much appreciated. I figured I’d continue so I could go back at some point and follow this amazing journey that crazy enough started by accident. I just want us to stay mostly anonymous for obvious reasons.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 5th, 2020, 2:55 pm

She arrived! Omg my cock is throbbing. I want this to work so bad for her. If she gets selfish as we talked, it will become comfortable, and then hopefully soon a video. More tomorrow.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 5th, 2020, 4:00 pm

She just gave me her hour check in. All is well, will be finishing her makeup in 10 minutes. Omg she is gorgeous! I am so horny, He is gonna be shocked when he sees his makeover. I love you. I will text when I leave.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 5th, 2020, 4:52 pm

On her way home. She said that was the most erotic thing she ever did. He fucked her! She said nothing ever like this. I love you. More Tomm.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 6th, 2020, 7:59 am

I don’t even know where to start. She got home she ran into my arms and said I love you so much, as she broke down in tears. I was a bit shocked and asked her what was wrong. She could hardly talk, and said these are happy tears, thank you so much for letting me experience this, I know you are anxious but let me clean up in the shower, because I know what is going to happen, I’m gonna get turned on telling you and so are you. So she comes out naked and says get in bed with me. She said let’s see how Mr. Lie detector responds. Meaning my cock if you haven’t’ been following. She looks at my cock and says your girl had the most explosive orgasm ever, do you like her having a cock inside of her? Well you can’t hide your cock getting hard. She was also kissing and fondling a sexy woman. She goes ok your ready. Just to cut to the chase, she finished his makeup, and he was so hot I was already wet. He hadn’t seen it Terr so we walk into the bathroom and he couldn’t believe it was even him. He couldn’t stop looking. Me either. He reached over and gave me a hug, and I just started gently kissing him, the kisses became open mouth and I suggested we go into his bedroom and kiss lying down. I needed to use the bathroom and put my teddy on. I walk in he is under the covers. We kissed and fondled, he was playing with my boobs, and I actually kissed and licked his nipples, he actually has about B cup breasts with big nipples. I’m on fire. Probably 15 minutes in, I couldn’t stand it anymore. I said I need to feel you inside of me, and he said yes Amber. Next thing you know I felt the tip of his cock going inside of me , and I instantly had multiple extremely tense orgasms. I don’t talk a lot but remember screaming to him how much I love his cock. It continued as he was cumming inside of me. I so wasn’t done I was still squirming. As he came out I was literally shaking and shivering. I asked him to please hold me tight. This was so much better than the fantasy except he lasted a short time and I still needed him fucking me. Finally cooled down, we sat up in bed and had a cigarette together, so help calm down. He said yes Amber 3 times or more so I asked him if he was submissive. More to come
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 6th, 2020, 8:07 am

So he said not really I am a switch. I’m like what is a switch? He said he can be dominant or submissive, but likes being submissive. I realized if I had an experienced man with stamina like you I might still be cumming. I said so how do you do that? He rolled over and opened the dresser drawer and pulled out handcuffs and this strange looking metal thing. He said this is a cock cage. A woman puts it on her man, locks it and is the only key holder. He said you can’t master bate or have sex. You prove your devotion to her. I’m thinking holy shit that’s some wild stuff. He then leaned over and pulled out a chastity device for the woman. Her don locks her up and her real life partner can no longer have sex with her. Sometimes her Master puts it on her to test her mans true love for her, as only her Master can have sex with her. I didn’t even know this stuff exists. More later on us.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 6th, 2020, 9:03 am

I told her I wish I could have been there, and watched you go from being with a hot woman, and watching your facial expressions when his cock went in you. She said I feel like a butterfly emerging from a cocoon. I never thought an orgasm like that was even possible. I’m being selfish. I can get out at 2 today and we are having sex again, I have to know if that was a one time experience because of my fantasy, getting completely turned on by a woman foreplay and a strangers cock going inside of me. It was by far the most intense orgasms I ever felt. After a sexathon we stayed in bed talking. She asked me if I ever got mad at her if I would retaliate and cheat on her, saying it would crush her. This has come up several times, so I was holding off showing her some things, and it was time. I need to show her complete security. I said Ok, we have a great trust and bond, and I love it. I love you like no other. It’s time for us to bare all, if there is anything and everything now is the time to take that trust to its highest possible level. I told her to stay in bed, I will be right back. I have a safe for guns and securities an things. I got what I needed. I took out my engagement ring receipt. I blacked out the cost and gave it to her. I said this is from your ring. Look at the date. It was 5/22. I knew 2 months in I was going to marry you. I gave her my will and told her to look at the date. It was the same. I told her to look at the beneficiary, it is her. I sealed an envelope with her name on it. The date is the same. I opened it and handed it to her. She was lost for words, I asked her to read it. It’s mushy. She wrapped around me sobbing for a good 20 minutes. Then I took out the securities my grandfather willed to me. I don’t need to work, but I work hard, and do well. I said you don’t have to work, it is your choice, I know you love what you do. What I am saying to you is I pushed all my chips away from the table, and made them ours. That’s how much I love and trust you! More to come it got really serious and sexual.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 6th, 2020, 9:39 am

So this was her moment, and I knew something was coming because she said give me a few minutes, I’m going into the rev room to have a cigarette, and gather my thoughts, stay in bed because I’m going to need some hugs. So she came back, and she was ready to spill her guts. A lot came out. She said all her life she has had this parallel life. I always have to be perfect, my clothes, makeup, heels, hair, body, the way I act, my sexuality, etc. deep inside the day You came over to me in the gym, inside I was saying I’d love to fuck him, but I have to be ms. Perfect. I fantasize being with sexy women and guys all the time. I’m bisexual to an extent, but I need a man’s cock to finish me off. Thus Jackie and Aubrey. She stopped this is so hard. We hugged awhile. You I can’t live without, I’m so in love with you, I live in fear that you will stop loving me, not of your doing. I get more love, and intense sex with you on an ongoing basis, than anyone imaginable. You know how sexual And wet I am all the time. Last night was the first time I ever asked a man to bed. It is the first time I walked into the bedroom of a mostly stranger in a teddy and 6” heels. Part of what made the experience what it was is because I have always wanted to be slutty but never allowed myself to be. I felt like a slut, but please don’t take this wrong, there is a lot more. I was completely turned on thinking I was being slutty. Give me a few minutes. I need another cigarette and I’m baring my soul to you.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 6th, 2020, 10:05 am

So she said I wish I didn’t live here right now. Everyone knows me, and they know me for exactly how I am, but I have lived all these secret thoughts. It is so hard really really hard to share all this. I am because I want to show you that you can trust me as much as I trust you. That Bambi stuff? Secretly I was hoping it worked, but scared that it would work even more. My inner desires sexually are stronger than the horny woman you see outside. Deep down I would love to continue with Aubrey, be able to fuck a real man when I felt like it, dress slutty when I felt like it. I want to wear tight short dresses, flaunt my boobs, make them even bigger, and when I see a man I want to fuck, and be an easy fuck. All this has been bottled up in me. She just grabbed and wrapped around me. I said I love you so fucking much. That I’m sure took so much strength and courage to say. My lie detector has responded as you can see. I want that as much as you, maybe not in the same details, but very similar. Think about this please. More coming trying to answer phone and work here.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 6th, 2020, 10:16 am

I’m pretty sure I follow you, and completely understand. It could never happen here most know me and you. In a heartbeat, I would pack up and move from here. Marry you tomorrow, and take a few years off from the rigors of life and have a dream life together. This won’t be forever, but then we could settle down and start a family back here. I could buy a small house for us anywhere you want. One thing, your boobs are fantastic. You don’t need them bigger, but that is for another time. We had a quickie sex, it was 2 AM and we were exhausted mentally, physically and emotionally. The texts from her today from work are pretty intense.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby grover27 » November 6th, 2020, 10:42 am

As always, amazing content you are providing. What a story. You are going all in and I applaud you and envy you. Sounds like Amber would really like this Reddit site - https://www.reddit.com/r/bimbofication/

Keep sharing!
grover27
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wmxx » November 6th, 2020, 11:31 am

She wants to do his makeup topless, and suck his cock while doing it, but said she doubts she could do it.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby grover27 » November 6th, 2020, 12:16 pm

If they get comfortable enough with each other, I don't see why they couldn't happen. To clear up my confusion, is Aubrey open to you watching at some point once they get comfortable?
grover27
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wmxx » November 6th, 2020, 1:05 pm

Right before she went to fuck Aubrey she sent me a text that amounts to this. You know my manager Amy is my best friend. When I went into work after the Jackie crap we always have a cup of coffee, and she has a cigarette or two, and we talk business and girlie things. I sat down and when I took my cigarettes out, the first thing she said to me was ok girlfriend-spill it what is going on? I played it down. I have talked to you about her currently having an affair. She loves her husband a lot but loves sex like me lol. This morning when we went outside she asked me again. I told her I was having an affair. Meaning Aubrey. I did not give her the details. Like a good confidant she said to me I’m so happy for you, isn’t it exciting. I said yes, and she said she knew it. I have been leaving early a lot. She doesn’t know you know, but we are tight, I cover for her all the time, and I know she will cover for me. I have become very promiscuous and I love the feeling, it’s so taboo. Please don’t think your Princess is going to be any different at all, I won’t be. I just want to become a lot more promiscuous sexually, which we agree on. I love you so much. That was the hardest conversation I ever had with you, and you make it so much more comfortable. I love you forever.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 6th, 2020, 2:41 pm

She is on her way back. She says she has a surprise for me. More Tomm.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 7th, 2020, 8:38 am

Dam my girl said she had a surprise for me and did she ever. Gave her a kiss at the door, and she said let me take a quick shower, and I will get your lie detector going. So she comes out dressed really slutty, and her eyelashes were more noticeable, red lipstick, she said how do you like the new me? My cock was throbbing already. She said meeting and fucking a stranger making out with a woman, and having him fuck me is so freakin hot. Let’s go in the bedroom. So she has me strip down, and once I am in bed she takes off one piece of clothing at a time. Teasing me all the way. She asks how does it feel knowing your woman just came over and over with a hard cock inside of her, and her younger in the mouth of a beautiful woman? Then off comes her last piece of clothing, and immediately I see something on her. She said take a close look, I am wearing his chastity device and I’m locked, and he has the key. I’m literally in shock. Then before I could get words out of my mouth she says see my new necklace? There was a key attached to it. He is wearing my cock cage, he can only fuck me and me him. She gets in bed and starts kissing me. I sort of shortened the kiss and said why are you doing this, my birthday is Monday, and I can’t have sex with my own girl? More coming
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 7th, 2020, 9:50 am

So she said I know after today having talked to you about moving away and living our fantasies out, and it turns me on like you can’t believe, but I have a business, you have a great job, 2 houses, etc. I really really have to know that you really want me like that, and not just for sex. I need to know. I said Amber, I have proven over and over this is what I want to experience together, why do you need this, I just don’t get it. Well, to start, just so you know, he asked me so hard to cage him and he wanted to wear his cock harness for me, I was actually turned on that he would wear that for me, so I said yes. He was so excited, he kissed me over and over. When I got to his house I was supposed to do his makeup, but as soon as I walked in, I just stuck my tongue in his mouth, and all the slutty feelings came out, and I’m lip locked with this beautiful woman, and into the bedroom we went. I sucked on his cock for the first time, it felt so slutty, but just sucked him for a very short time, because I needed his cock in my pussy. I said put your cock inside me, and I exploded in intense orgasms. It was right after that I caged him. I stopped her and said you got me so fucking horny, we need to cut that off you right now, this isn’t right. She said it is only for a week, and if you don’t ask for it to come off the entire day, I will suck your cock dry every night. I said, no this isn’t fair at all, You know how much I love you. Let’s go cut this off now. She said if you cut this off, I am leaving, I need to know? You are serious? Yes, I am having sex with Aubrey everyday next week. This morning when I got to the shop, Amy and I went out for a cigarette, and I told her I was leaving at 2, and she said you go girl! She said be careful your guy is special. I want to go out to the club Friday night with her and maybe find a guy to fuck, and dress real slutty, she always does. She was amazed, and said, oh we have to do this, I like the new Amber. I need to know you really want this for us. Just this week, and I will never have a single doubt again. I said this is not my idea of something necessary, but if this is truly what you need, I will show you it is about you, and us, nothing else. She gave me a long kiss and had tears in her eyes, and said you really do want this don’t you. You can handle me fucking real men or anyone I choose? I said yes! She jumped off the bed, grabbed her hand bag, said close your eyes. She put something in my hand and said open your eyes Happy Birthday! It was the key! Omg did she get me. More later.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 7th, 2020, 10:30 am

That was about as scared as I have ever felt in my life. She really really got me good. Man when she pulled out that key, I felt a ton of bricks come off my shoulders. When you love someone so much, I have learned you will do anything for her, even if it is painful, and you don’t completely understand it. When we were finished, we stayed in bed, and she really opened up to me. She said you will never ever have to worry about my trust ever again. My whole life was not trusting anyone. Everyone stepped on me, everyone. The few boyfriends I had wouldn’t let me wear the heels I love, the makeup, my nails, go anywhere. I couldn’t wear a dress to the grocery store anything! I admit I am somewhat of a priss, but I love being a woman. Now it is my job to always look my best. I’ve always had slutty fantasies, maybe I am just rebelling, but I have always wanted to be slutty. Not like a little whore walking the streets, just slutty enough to make people look and say she looks so slutty or maybe she is just ultra sexy. If I was going out to a club, I’d cross the line, and look real slutty, so guys knew I was looking to fuck. More coming. Pouring out her soul.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 7th, 2020, 12:24 pm

So we talked a lot if this was doable. She said it is doable if you want it to be, I want it to be. We are going to do this. She is worried about her girls as they have all been there since day 1 except Jenna who has been there a few weeks to cover her former clients as she focuses on TG/TV clients. This morning she text me on a scale of 1-10 the chances we actually do this. I said 9.5 asked her she said a 10. Having sex with Aubrey and I knew it was what I wanted, it unburied it for me. I’m ready. Should be a deserved quiet weekend for us both. I have 3 friends coming over Sunday to watch the 1PM NFL game, but they will be leaving right after the game. Then it is just Amber, we need some of that. She gave me a scary early birthday present, but in the end it is not scary at all, this women is ultra amazing.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 7th, 2020, 12:29 pm

She asked me if she could watch the game with us, which she does sometimes. I said absolutely. We have a few beers and smoke cigars. She said your friends have never seen me smoke, are you ok if I do? I told her well, we will all be smoking cigars lol so I don’t see why not, just be prepared to answer a question about it if someone asks. She said she would bake some snacks for us, and don’t worry about cleaning up, I will do it after they leave, I love you.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 7th, 2020, 1:01 pm

She text me and asked me if I would really be opposed to her getting larger breast implants? She brought it up before, I may have mentioned it. She is really thin in her mid-drift area, and her boobs are really big looking because she is this, guessing a 22” or so waist and 34c or d chest, but a real nice firm bubble ass. I said how big do you want to go? What are you now? She said 34c/23/34. I want to get D to DD cups. I said you are going to be all tits! She said I know but these are too small. I may not be able to fit those, but that’s what I want to get:)
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 7th, 2020, 1:19 pm

She sent me pics of women that are 34dd. Wouldn’t you love me being slutty in these. I’m really serious, if I set up a consultation would you please come with me? I want to be ready if we move. I said let’s talk about this over the weekend. I love your boobs they are perfect. She said not to me:( . I’m not gonna talk her out of this one I can tell. What it does tell me though is she is already out of here, she wants to move.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 7th, 2020, 1:47 pm

If Mr. lie detector would like them, then you know I’m getting them. I know he will love them. Just think of me meeting a guy, with my boobs spilling out of my top. He will be mine! I wrote back you drive me insane for you....grrr. She said You will love them, last time took a week for full recovery, and about 5-6 weeks to be totally healed. I’m going to find someone, and book an appointment sometime next week. I will have my DDs in a couple weeks:) ok? She freakin gets me, Honestly I can’t imagine her that big. She is going to look huge, but apparently that’s what she wants. She thinks she is small, she is already big to me. This is like Bambi stuff . To the hypnos out there, she did 5 Bambi files which did not work. Is there a chance some residuals in her subconscious is coming out? If so if she starts being slutty will it trigger more? Can a hypno or someone more familiar with this stuff answer please? I know for me the desire to have her with men never existed, but after the fact I love her fucking other men. Is that residual hypno stuff? Thanks in advance.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 7th, 2020, 3:11 pm

She really wants to move. I think her experience with Aubrey has really brought all her desires to the surface.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby grover27 » November 8th, 2020, 8:53 am

Great update. I was going to tell you to just give her anal if she kept the cage on. LOL. Glad it worked out there. She sounds like this is really firing all of her pistons. I think things sound like they are going really well. As for the hypno, I don't believe that hypno can make you do things that you don't really want deep down, not without a lot of brainwashing. But as far as a few listens unwakening something in you? Absolutely, I have had several experiences where just a couple of listens or so flicked a switch in me. Usually, I wanted to listen more and more after but it's possible that what you guys have listened to already awakened a desire in your subconcious to make these things a reality. I don't think you can think of them as unnatural influencers though - more like catalysts for change that you may have already wanted. However, you should both do some deep reflecting and think about where things may be in 1 month, 6 months, 1 year, etc. and make sure you are really good with this all and it's not just a short-term fantasy that you may regret later. Not saying it will be, but you need to think this all through. You are on the road to a kinky life with a kinky "hotwife" and lots of people love that and lots of others are envious of those with that lifestyle - but make sure it's for you. You already seem much more openminded than most guys, so it wouldn't surprise me if you decide you are all in. You only live once.
grover27
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wmxx » November 9th, 2020, 7:03 am

So yesterday my buddies arrive about a half hour before the game starts. We head to the rec room. Amber was still in the shower. Probably about 45 minutes pass , the game had started. I hear the door open and there is Amber in this mint green tight shorts, and crop top set, immediately I see she has no bra on and layered belly chains ( I didn’t even know she had those). She had these bricks colored rep lipstick on, and she said hi to all my friends, and came over to me and said the goodies are ready to heat up when you guys are ready. She then says I promised Aubrey I’d do her hair and nails today, I should be back around 4 or so. She bent over gave me a kiss looked at my friends and said have fun, take care of my man, giving me another kiss, saying if you want a better kiss see me out the door. I got up went into the kitchen and I was ready to sit her up on the counter and fuck her silly. We had about a minute deep kiss, and she whispers in my ear think of me kissing a sexy woman, and a hard cock filling my pussy with cum, and walked out. Now that’s all I’m going to think about during the game. I walk back into the rev room, and my friend Rick says dude, If I were you I’d never let Amber go out like that, I know your my friend but holy shit dude that’s the sexiest woman I have ever seen. Not only that she is so fucking nice. Do you see the way she looks at you? She is smitten over you. My other friends chimed in. Only if they knew, but I have to say she was on the line of super sexy/slutty and completely took me by surprise. I thought she was watching the game with us, but she is fucking Audrey. Man she knows exactly how to tease me and press all my sexual buttons. Will continue shortly.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 9th, 2020, 7:43 am

So the game ended, my friends hung around for about 30 minutes, and left. It is close to 5 and no text from Amber. I went to text her and before I could I heard the garage door opening so I knew she was home. I’m dying to hear about her day. She walks in and we are immediately lip-locked. She says how was your game with this little grin on her face. I said you drive me crazy, and you stirred up my friends. You look so fucking sexy, and at the same time slutty. She kissed me and said, you haven’t seen anything yet! I’m really ready to move! She said let me shower really quick, and we can jump in bed. I ordered some Chinese for 6 I’m starving. So she comes out just before 6 and she is wearing a tight top open down the front almost to her waist displaying a lot of boob. She said I am answering the door when he comes. I’m feeling real slutty. I’m so fucking horny it’s killing me. The doorbell rings and she says I got it. She opens the door, and says Hi Jenna, sorry to put you through all this. She introduces me and says this is the new girl I just hired..she was smoking hot. Amber took a bag she brought and opened it and said this is your birthday cake. Jenna was about to leave, but Amber said since you went and picked this up for me, at least have a bite with us. She said ok. Amber said she would cut one piece and she will serve the first bite. She cuts a piece and says open up and puts the fork in my mouth. And as I am finishing chewing she says you have a few crumbs on your mouth let me get them and she tongue kisses me and gives me a big hug, and says happy birthday. Jenna took hers From Amber and Amber says the same thing. Let me get your crumbs. Next thing you know she is tonguing Jenna and it is going on for about 2 minutes! I’m in awe! Amber pulls away, and looks at Jenna and says, I need you to take me to bed. In that instant I realized this isn’t Jenna it is Aubrey! My cock was on fire. She said wait right here and she took Audrey into one of the spare bedrooms. Soon after she came to the kitchen entrance and whispered wait a couple minutes and come in. It seemed like an hour, and I open the door And there is Aubrey under the covers from the waist down kissing Amber. Aubrey is cupping Ambers tits and soon starts sucking. I’m somewhere in la la land. Amber starts sucking her tits, and the kissing is frenetic. This goes on for quite awhile, I’m completely unaware of time right now. Amber finally says I need your cock inside of me right now. She flips all the covers off, and next thing I see is a hard cock going inside Amber and she screams in piggyback intense orgasms, moaning and saying I love your cock so much. She is thrusting her pussy like she can’t get enough. I’m in a fog right now. Amber was saying something about his cock but she was orgasming so much I couldn’t really understand. Next thing you know he is cumming inside of her and she was grunting and moaning something about his cum. He collapses on her and she is literally shaking. I actually thing she was still almost orgasming. She said just hold me tight, I don’t think she even realizes I am here. They kissed and hugged and she finally came down and I heard her say I love you fucking me. For the first time I think she realized I’m there. She got up and said let me grab some towels and we can go have a cigarette. More coming. I’m completely awestruck. Watching a video was unreal seeing this in person is indescribable
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 9th, 2020, 8:15 am

So they had their cigarettes and soon after Aubrey left. I actually gave him a hug. I wanted him to know things were cool. The door no sooner closed and I was lip locked with my girl. She said I’m so fucking horny I’m literally still throbbing. Let me shower and clean up. I’ll be quick. She comes out naked, and into the bedroom we go. Not even a word of what just happened and we were in a sexual frenzy, she was orgasming all over the place, and my endurance was being challenged by what I just saw. I had to slow and pause to hold myself back. I have great control but this was way beyond anything I ever felt having sex with Amber. It was almost like my love for her grew 100 times, and I could tell she was feeling it as well. Fast forward our first chance to talk to each other in hours since Aubrey got there. Happy Birthday! I held her like I never wanted to let go. I thanked her and said to her. I don’t even know how to describe what I just saw, but what I can describe is my love and intense bond and closeness to you just went way up. She described the same feeling. She said she didn’t fuck Aubrey this afternoon but did her hair nails and makeup. It was so hard not to fuck him, but I wanted him to be fresh. She asked me what I thought of her outfit? I said My friends were blown away. I was too. It looked ultra sexy, and slutty. Any man looking at you would be thinking one thing, I would love to fuck her. She said she was so nervous knowing she was going to fuck him in front of me. When it came time for him to put his cock inside of me all I could think about how fucking slutty this is my man watching me fuck someone. Once he started fucking me I don’t even remember you being there. She hugged me and kissed me and said I am 100% sure I want to move and really get slutty. I promise no matter who I fuck, and how often, I will never change outside of that, the only thing about me that will change is my sexual life, and how I wear my makeup and clothes. I’m feeling the same way. This is it. I am flirting with a game plan on and off today. I am well equipped to for planning. I will dot all the eyes and cross all the T’s. We will have an exit strategy, and we will find a place in the suburbs within 10 minutes of a city in the south as we hate the cold. Needless to say Amber is texting me every chance she gets today. She is anxious to leave. Me two, I will be giving my 2 week notice very soon.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 9th, 2020, 8:42 am

One of her texts this morning was in response to a question I asked her. When we move what is a sexual or slutty experience I would want to have? She said I have one that you might not like, but let me explain please before you leap to a conclusion. You know Amy has been having an affair for several months. She knows I am having an affair, or at least she thinks I am, because I’m not going to share the real story, that is for us. She says having an affair was so scary the first time she had sex with him. She came home thinking he is going to know. The thrill of being sneaky, and getting away with something is so exciting. She then said isn’t it. I had to say yes even though I’m not experiencing that. I get wet just listening to it. So essentially I have had an affair with Jackie, and now Aubrey, but you know about it. I want to feel that. When we move I want to have an affair with a man that you don’t know about. You will know about it because I’m telling you about it, you just won’t know if or wen I am seeing someone else physically and emotionally. I promise I will never hurt you. If I do have an affair, and it ends, I will immediately tell you everything, if after 3 months, I am still having an affair, I will tell you everything, and he will just become another guy I am fucking. So I can feel sneaky, but in the end it is just another fantasy. That kind of made me nervous, but I guess the reality is, in a sense she is already doing that, she added that she will continue fucking others and sharing with me. I gave her some resistance and questions, and she said how about this. I don’t want to make you uncomfortable, you don’t have to be, I am yours forever, I can’t imagine not having you. I will bring a natural woman home for you. The only thing is you can’t fuck her or kiss her, etc. it would break my heart, but I will be making out with her and after she gets me all hot and bothered you fuck me! It may be hard to find a woman ok with that, but I will try endlessly to find a gorgeous woman for you. That puts me in a zone that isn’t comfortable to me either, thoughts? Now she has me totally turned on. My next thought was I know how much she loves me, she went out of her way to make all my fantasies come true. I said I want you to have that, if that is really something you want. We just need to work out details.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 9th, 2020, 9:09 am

More. She said for it to work you can’t ever ask me if I’m having an affair, even if you suspect I might be or it would ruin it. This isn’t going to be a common occurrence just 1 time. At the worst after 3 months you will know every detail, how I did it, what happened, everything. If I am still with him you will know about everything, so not much different than now. Remember I am going to mostly have slutty friends, and slutty girlfriends talk about their affairs:) it is part of having a slutty wife. My mind is tossing. My question to myself is if I trust her the way I say I do, then I have to give to her as she gives to me. One essential is if there are any noticeable changes in us, it has to end there, and quickly. The other thing, now that I have seen Aubrey fuck her she said so I can only see him once a week now? I said, wow I kind of forgot about that, we will have to discuss that more. She said now that we have broken the ice, if I keep him interested and it is not just in front of you all the time, he could start feeling used, and I could lose him. I said I know, I see your point. I can’t stop thinking about seeing you fuck him, so fucking hot. She said it felt so slutty, and I have been so restrained so long, always the good girl sexually, not any more. I’m asking Amy today if she would be interested in becoming a managing partner of my business. I am going to let her know we are moving:). I said we are moving. I would expect in 3-4 weeks. I’m giving notice today, was going to wait til Tomm. But why wait. Mentally we both already left here. She can’t wait. I’m so ready to enjoy Amber on every level. We have the ingredients to make this work, and hold back nothing, which is why I agreed to her fantasy. I’m sure their are risks, I am also sure we are so tight, they will be minimized. It is all about risk management and communication.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 9th, 2020, 9:22 am

The way I see it is I’m watching my wife with a cock inside of her, cumming inside of her getting emotionally involved with Jackie, although looking back she said the drugs and the fact they were friends, induced those emotions, and I know if she continues to fuck Aubrey she is going to form some level of emotional attachment. I trust Amber more than any person I have ever met. She is not afraid to share her inner secrets with me sexual or otherwise. We communicate as one not two. She will do anything for me in any part of life, I have to offer her the same so she knows I feel the same way about her. We will walk out of this lifestyle and have a family, and have lived all our fantasies, and I will not deny her any as long as we remain unchanged to each other. I think how hard it had to be for her to fuck a guy while I watched, in a strange way I love her more now than before, and she said it gave her the same feeling. It did because it added to our trust, and the more trust you have, the more love you have the more security you have the more your willing to let your partner do anything she wants that doesn’t hurt the other. We are blessed with that. She is 1 in a billion, I will do anything to let her experience things she never dreamed of. For her to even suggest me being there with another woman, is so monumental. That made me agree to her affair fantasy, because she trusts me that much. I know that would not have been on the table before yesterday.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 9th, 2020, 9:44 am

I had to ask her if she was looking to start having an affair now or after we move. She said noooooo. Not in this place ever. When we move. I’m so wet I can’t even work anymore! I responded I know the feeling. I keep visualizing you dressed all slutty to go out and the image of you fucking Aubrey yesterday is all I can think about. She said get ready because you are going to be seeing that a lot, I keep visualizing me out with my slutty girlfriends and talking about our affairs and one night stands, and it is such a turn on, feeling sneaky like a slut, and having a sexual and emotional affair with another man. That will make it feel so fucking slutty and sneaky, but remember, in the end you will know everything, all within 3 months, and if I am still with him you will know everything! Yesterday was so off the charts, and how you just fucked me like a whore last night turned me on sooooo much. I am madly in love with you! I will be home early today. Let me know what you want tonight, it is your birthday. I will be really sexy and seductive, I will be your little slut girlfriend that creates an image of what I will be like as a slut, romantic? Anything you want! Anything! I love you. Fuck she has me sex crazed for her. I don’t write about the quieter part of our life, but she is equally a great loving caring woman that makes me feel so good about that part of the woman I love. I’m so blessed!
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby grover27 » November 9th, 2020, 9:51 am

This was really hot with Aubrey coming over, but let's talk about the heavy stuff. I can hear your concern. That's not good. This is supposed to be a fantasy for you both. First, the easy stuff - if you like watching her fuck Aubrey then she should do it in front of you. The relationship should be exactly what she said she doesn't want - i.e. Aubrey to feel used. Aubrey should feel used, should be used, and should love every minute of it until he doesn't and then you kick him to the curb. You are giving up a lot and showing a lot of trust, but you should be having fun too - and if it's more fun to watch Amber fuck Aubrey, then they need to get use to it or not do it. My thoughts.
As for the affair - your girl now has a cuckoldress fantasy - she gets off on the power of making you her cuckold. Lots of people love living that life and fantasy and there are guys that get off wearing cock cages for months while they eat cum out of their wife's used pussy. No judgement. But you need to decide what gets you hot and what doesn't. If you don't like the idea, speak up and set boundaries with her now. If you enjoy the roller coaster, get on but be prepared to go where it takes you - for good or bad. I would be worried about safety and STDs with all of this, but that's probably just me. I think it would be more fun to interview guys, have them send you tests, and then pick the lucky guy that gets to fuck your gf in front of you while you watch or join or whatever. It's fun to have a slutty tease of a gf that gets everyone hot, but you need to reflect as to what you want to happen from there. She should want you happy and hot, not hot and unhappy. Be honest with yourself and each other.
grover27
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wmxx » November 9th, 2020, 9:59 am

I can see what she is fixated on. I’m sure she is sitting outside with her friend Amy having a cigarette and listening about her affair and getting totally turned on. She just text me this. I know what you can do so you don’t have any worries about me having an affair. You can start listening to your hypo again. You will love that I am having an affair, so when I tell you, I know how you get, you will love it and make me promise to keep having it:) You will open me up even more to be slutty:) wouldn’t you love that on your hypno. Omg yes I would, but I’m not going back there, hard to get out of it, and if I had 2 years of it, we would never have an exit plan. She said no just to help you not worry about me having an affair, then after I tell you, then stop listening:) I don’t want you to worry because you will never have to. I love you!
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 9th, 2020, 10:25 am

A bit off topic. She starting smoking again when she was with Jackie, another negative from that debacle. She text me and said, I know this is a touchy subject, and you haven’t bothered me about it, but I haven’t forgotten about it. I told you my smoking would not be long term, I haven’t forgotten about that. I was really thinking it would be a New Year resolution for me, but with this move, and my business concerns, and becoming slutty:) I know the type of friends I will have are likely going to smoke, and it will be so hard. So my goal is after we get all this out of our system in 2 years, I promise that will be it. Keep this text and remind me. So I said ok, you can’t make someone quit, but I will remind her for sure. She actually looks sexy smoking, but I would never tell her that. Of corse I think she is sexy with bed head in the morning. She doesn’t really smoke that much at home, but I’m sure at work with her friend it’s more. I asked her. She said it depends on her schedule but more at work some days.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby grover27 » November 9th, 2020, 10:32 am

to be honest with you, she seems to be getting a little bit out of control. I don't think it's good to control her, but don't let her control you either. You are in an interesting place here between wet hot fantasy life and cold dark reality. It's good when you guys are on the same page, but it's when you are not that is giving me concerns here. You both have some pretty wide boundaries and its fun to push boundaries, but be careful about setting them now and being honest with each other about what you want from the other. I think you should sit down and list each other's fantasies and hard nos and the like and agree to respect them. It's a lot better if you know she wants to have a secret affair and she knows that you don't want it and then one day you say "ok, you know that thing you wanted, I'm ready to let you have it."
grover27
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wmxx » November 9th, 2020, 10:50 am

So in response to her question of what I wanted her to be tonight. I told her I’d like to see a glimpse into our future. You about 3 months into our move and have become ultra slutty. She said, I will rock your world. A lot is going to have to be verbal, but I will tell you and show you as much as I can.:). She is very creative, this will be fun And erotic I’m sure.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

PreviousNext

Return to Feminizations Forum