I need some help

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Re: I need some help

Postby wmxx » November 9th, 2020, 11:09 am

Thanks for your valued input. We just aren’t the type that use people, just not the way we are, so that will never be an option. Back door for her not open. I never use it either, not into it either of us. I’m learning that our trust is rock solid. I want to experience everything with her, my security is tight, always have been. We have escape hatches built in. We have brought out things in each other that are heretofore unimaginable. I’m good with it all. My discomfort and hers stretches our boundaries and makes us closer, that is what is happening. We will make our own bed and lie in it so to speak. Will there be land mines? Probably. Are we strong enough as a couple to get off those tracks if need be? I believe the answer is yes. She wants to be a slut and that turns me so on, and her as well. We will be in a world where nobody knows us, no jobs, free to live out our darkest fantasies, Be it 30 days and burnout, or up to 2 years in complete ecstasy. I don’t care if I turn cuck or she a total slut, Whatever happens happens. I’m not a cuck and if she takes me there and over powers me, then I will be. I’m letting her drive, with my hand close to the steering wheel, I love her and trust her, we share the same course. I don’t think her goal is to take over, but also know it is possible. I’m good, I love her endlessly.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby grover27 » November 9th, 2020, 11:17 am

Great answer. As long as you are eyes wide open, then I say enjoy the ride.
grover27
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wmxx » November 9th, 2020, 1:28 pm

As far as STDs criminal records drug test, those are all priority one, always will be. Kissing can spread certain things, so going through websites, local chat dating, zoom, etc. we will do as we did with Aubrey, always! Our problem so far with these cross dresser types, they can’t last more than 5-10 minutes. So having her fuck her in front of me first time, is over in an instant, and leaves her hanging. One other thing is and she is very conscious of it is no big huge cocks. She does daily exercises, is very tight and very wet, no lube ever. I consider myself having great control, my first time with her was about 15 minutes, and she is so fucking sexy, the first few times with another guy is awkward and very short. I prefer her getting them used to her, and seeing a nice long fucking. Maybe you have seen someone you love with a cock inside her from 5 feet away maybe you haven’t. If you have, it is the hottest thing by a country mile I have ever seen. I know I would love her being. Total slut now, 0 doubt. If she wants the type of affair she is planning, I know it isn’t with malicious intent. I want her to feel that if it would turn her on, she is already fucking, and that will be no different for me. Especially knowing it is a fantasy and she will ultimately tell me everything in 3 months.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 9th, 2020, 1:32 pm

I also think in an unlikely scenario if she has an affair as described, and runs off with him, I will find out I never had what I thought I did to begin with. It would hurt, but in the end I’d be better off knowing now than later.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 9th, 2020, 1:51 pm

The other part is she prefers to suck a guy first for that very reason, to see how big he is, so she knows what is fucking her. Instead of this big fat surprise. She doesn’t want a guy coming over and then nothing happens. I totally agree with that. She weighs probably 110 pounds has a flat tight belly, and a real tight very wet pussy. She thrusts really hard when she starts to orgasm, and trying to last the first few times is impossible. She really needs to break guys in lol.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 9th, 2020, 1:54 pm

She just text me on her way home. Can’t wait to see her, yeah I’m all in with her, if it isn’t her, it is nobody, but it is her, and always will be
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 10th, 2020, 7:50 am

So last night Amber comes out of the bathroom and she may as well been topless. She asked me what I wanted for tonight, and I said I want to see what you will look like slutty, and your vision of what is happening 3 months into our move. I said would you really wear that out? She said if I was going out to meet a guy that I was screening to fuck, yes. She said she envisions 3 months in that our love and trust and level of excitement will be very high. I will hope by then I have brought a woman or women home to make out with and when I get so hot, you fuck me while she is kissing and fondling me. I will have DD boobs, and you will have seen me fucking several men, and I will be having an affair. My girlfriends will be on the slutty side, and we will talk about our sexual encounters, I won’t have to hide my affair from my friends they will know about it, and I will know about theirs making it even hotter. I promise within 3 months you will know everything. More coming.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 10th, 2020, 8:05 am

She said she also hopes I start listening to the files again that make me love her fucking men, it will enhance everything for you which will drive me sluttier. I said I may try it 1 time for that very reason, but I don’t want to get so deep I’m out of control. Well, you are signing up to have a very slutty wife, I want to make sure you are loving it beyond words. My job is over. Two week notice led to termination. Today I look for houses in 3 areas we chose. This is going to go fast. I told her to look for sex ads in 3 cities. She was googling and I can feel her excitement.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 10th, 2020, 8:48 am

She didn’t start looking for sex ads sites, she found a plastic surgeon in each place. She is now looking. She asked me to do the hypno file right before she comes home today. Just feel what it will be like, I will dress slutty for you, and see if our conversation is any different. We are both doing this to empty our tanks of sexual fantasies, and get it all out. I’m really really excited. I can see that she is. She is going to pick out some guys in all 3 places, and we will have my ads ready as soon as we know which one. I am excited about that. Then she says OMG I just found a website for affairs only. That one I will fill out myself:). She is really into this. I have never seen her so excited. I think I am going to listen to the hypno a few times right now. I need a mind adjustment and see how this all feels. I’m going to listen 2,3 times. I text her and told her. I got back an all caps I love you, and some sweet mushy stuff. If we are getting this all out of our system, I have to be all in, she is. I am but the boobs, the affair, are pretty heavy, but I do understand them, and I just need a little push. I know this will do it.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 10th, 2020, 8:51 am

I text her and asked her to take me 3 months into her affair and she is telling me about it, and see how that all feels, as well as stuffing herself to duplicate DD boobs, she said I will! You will love it
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 10th, 2020, 9:01 am

She text back and asked Aubrey if he could come over tonight, but he can’t. She was hoping he would fuck her in front of me under hypno. I also realized I deleted the awesome personal file I had made, I talked the the woman that made it, thankfully she has it, and is emailing it to me now. Lots of stress no job looking for a new place, I really need this diversion right now. Amber is really excited. She said you will draw every bit of slut in me out:). This will be a better barometer of where we will be. Kind of need this, glad she talked me into it. Off to see this do it’s magic. This time I’m even more focused and want this badly so I am pretty sure I will be pulled in completely. Off to the magic kingdom. Back later.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 10th, 2020, 11:01 am

Wow talk about a mental reset. I just listened 3 times in a row, I feel like I’m not awake right now, but am I ready for my girl to turn into a total whore. I just text her and never used that word for her. She was ecstatic to say the least. She said always remember, I will always be your whore. I need her home now. I wish Aubrey was coming home with her. All my thoughts are so divided on her right now. Every time I think of her as a slutty whore, I want her more. I know what’s going on but I cant control what I think. When she gets home she is going to fuel the fire. If I keep feeling like this, she is going to have the steering wheel, but as long as she is a whore I will love her more and more. I’m loving this feeling, I’m going to listen 2 more times. I need this.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 10th, 2020, 11:14 am

So she says I can’t wait to get home now. OMG I love when you are like this. When I was with Jackie you made me feel so motivated to be slutty even before I was comfortable doing it. Now I will do everything. Remember you told me to be selfish;). But loving you endlessly in doing so.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 10th, 2020, 11:31 am

I just text Amber. All I could say is the more I think about you being a total slut the more I love you the more I want you the more it makes me think about it, like an endless loop. She said that is perfect. I love you. Amy is covering for me, I told her I’m meeting my man for sex. I’m on my way home, get ready! I love you! I can’t wait.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 10th, 2020, 3:58 pm

Girl in shower, was reading how to make this pretty permanent. The more you do these kinds of things, the easier it is to accept them as true and go with them. And at some point, your conviction runs so deep that resisting is futile. I will love her more and more with each guy she fucks, including her having an affair. I will have 0 resistance and learn to love it, and she will have what she wants. Whatever that is.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 11th, 2020, 7:02 am

Well we had quite a night. I think all the running around she has done and the fact we are moving soon caught up to her as she fell asleep last night after a long night of her taking me on a journey into what she sees herself doing. Some things came up regarding fucking Aubrey in front of me, her first time ever. She said she was excited about it, but really nervous and scared before it started. Once she got into it, she didn’t even realize I was there she was so sexually into it. She said after the fact that it was so hot that she was fucking another man in front of her man. She said I know how I tell you how slutty I am going to be, but in reality, since she has never been allowed to be it is hard for her, but when she pushes through it, she loves how it feels, it unleashes all this sexual energy. She said having me on hypno takes a lot of the fear away. She said I remember you withJackie, I couldn’t fuck him often enough. You let me spend the whole weekend with him although it turned out to be 1 night. You brought out the slut in me. All I could think of was I could freely fuck and do anything I want, and the more I do the more you love me. Ultimately I will be a total whore, and you will be loving it. I will also be having an affair, and feel that cheaters high that I have read about and here from Amy all the time. I promise, nothing I do will make me feel any less love for you. I will prove that. I day I will lie in bed with you and tell you I am having an affair, and I will immediately kiss you hold you tell you how much. I love you, and ask you to think back over the past 3 months, which is when I will tell you, and ask if I have been any different towards you. I guarantee you will say no. Hopefully by then, the hypno will make you love that I am having an affair. It will ultimately burn out, there is no future in an affair, it is for the feeling and sharing with my slutty friends. More to come
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 11th, 2020, 7:38 am

Dam this file really gets me focused on one thing, her. I then put my arms around her, kissed her told her how much I love her, and I said something like this. Here is what I want for us. When we move, since neither of us has any family left, I want to have a quick ceremony and marry you. Well that stopped things and she tore her clothes off and said make love to me, I will make love to you, let’s share that passion. So there was a long break before I could continue. If you want a real wedding at some point we will have one. She said no, I have always dreamed of a big fancy wedding, but since I met you, all I want is you. So I said to continue, and this became difficult, because she kept kissing me. Finally, I resumed. Here is my full commitment to you. I am going to listen to the hypno 3 times a day. I really want exactly what it says in every way. There are some strong signals in there, I’m going to be totally wrapped up in you being a slut. Totally! What that means is you can do whatever you want, experience anything you want, just one condition, make us better and stronger, and don’t hurt me. What I’m saying Amber is I trust you completely. I also see us really active with these fantasies as soon as we get there, because we want them so bad. Our health will have to be on top of everything else. Please make sure that is always the case. We have to have fun, but wisely! We will take breaks and travel together to be romantic together, appreciate our love, I think that is very vital for us. Think of this as a 2 year honeymoon. With all that said, I can’t wait til their is a cock inside your pussy. She said I love you so much, I can’t wait to prove that to you every single day. So I asked her to be honest, and if she would ever take advantage of my hypno and lie to me. She said yes, but hear me out. She said the only time she would ever lie to me is when she starts having an affair. I am going to have to cover myself sometimes, The whole rush of it is not getting caught. The difference is you know I’m having one, just won’t know when, but after 3 months you will know everything, and if I lied along the way, I will tell you that too, I promise. Under no other circumstance will I ever lie to you, and I never have before either. More coming
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 11th, 2020, 8:00 am

First text from her. Did you listen to your hypno. She followed by saying I know you probably want me to fuck Aubrey today, but honestly, I just want to be with you, I love you so much. I have been thinking about last night constantly, so hard to work. You are an amazing amazing man. I really can no longer imagine a life without you. I also thought about calling what I want to do an affair is not what is happening. Essentially fucking guys at their houses, in front of you is something different, so is what I want to do. You will know about it, just not right away. If I’m fucking a guy a few times before you see it, and I end up with someone over a long period of time, I’m going to have an emotional attachment of some kind. A woman can’t have sex with a man over and over and not feel something. This will be the same. I don’t want it to matter, and with you on hypno, I know it won’t matter then, because you will want me having one. I want you to know before the fact not after, this is just an erotic high fantasy, nothing more. You will see no difference in my love for you, except that it will have grown. I ordered some slutty clothes on Amazon that should arrive today while you are home. I will try them on for you tonight, right after your hypno, I know your going to love your new slutty wife:)
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 11th, 2020, 8:06 am

Ok all the hypnos out there. I was reading about what some guy that goes by Nimja? I think that is correct. He said if you really want something, and you keep listening to a file on a continuous basis it can in effect become permanent. What he meant and I wrote it in a previous post that after long exposure in a properly done file, if you have convinced yourself that is what you want, you begin to believe it is true, and any effort to undo it becomes futile. Especially so when someone in your life is confirming it is true over and over. My question ( the guy That wrote me last night that I responded to) if I get that deep in is the way out very difficult especially if someone you love keeps confirming it is true. Thanks, hope to get some answers here.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 11th, 2020, 8:24 am

We also have selected a town we will be moving to. I thought maybe renting for 2 years would be better, but with what we are going to be doing, I want ownership, a bit secluded, and close to a decent size city. I gave Amber a list of 7 possibilities, and we are down to 5. Could be making a trip there this weekend, about a 1 hour flight. I am contacting realtors today here and there. We are selling both houses here. The fact that she was willing to sell her house after telling me she just wanted to rent it over and over tells me something really great. She is all in with me, I have to be all in with her. I am more than ever now, she striped her security blanket away, and told me so. That was HUGE for me. I have always planned for success, not failure. What you think you become.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 11th, 2020, 8:34 am

We already had an ad here, so as she has time today she is setting up ads looking for some guys and cross dressers. We will likely have some fun tonight reading, although the bulk of the responses are totally crazy. Her box fills up quickly, lol that was like a pun. I can’t wait til her box is full of cum, dam I’m really starting to feel this hypno stuff. It is so weird, you have thoughts about reality, but they start to get overpowered by desire. It basically at least for me, makes your thoughts go inside out, the fantasies become your belief and your real cognitive thoughts slowly get suppressed. Like you are not allowed to think of them. It is like an awareness but the more you try to access that awareness, it makes it harder to access it, like it sets up a block. When confirmations occur, like her wanting to fuck someone, or actually fucking someone, ihe access starts to decline and disappears. Really messed up, but I love it. Can’t wait til the next cock is in her.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby grover27 » November 11th, 2020, 9:27 am

wmxx wrote: My question if I get that deep in is the way out very difficult especially if someone you love keeps confirming it is true. Thanks, hope to get some answers here.

Good question. I don't know if there is a good answer though. I have read a lot but can't say that I have experienced it all. There are guys on these forums who have become gay from hypno according to their stories. Were they always gay and needed a push? Hard to say, but they say they were straight and are now gay. Here's the thing I do believe, now that they are gay, they like it and don't want a way out. So it's hard to judge what the future you will really want. It's also hard to say if your future you should live by the rules that your past you thought were important. However, I do firmly believe that if you don't want something you break out of it. Your real desires ultimately will shine through. Think of girly girl - you could have easily kept going down that route but it proved to be just a fun rest stop and you decided you wanted to get back on your normal highway. Is this cuckold lust going to be a rest stop or a new exit for a new highway that takes you in a different direction? Only you will know. But for something like cuckolding, I honestly think if you get to a point where you don't like it, you will simply not like it and move on. I don't think you will be metaphorically handcuffed in a cell that you don't want to be in. I got into sissy hypno at one point but like you knew that was not the life I wanted. It was addictive and hard to escape but then I listened to some masculinity hypno and almost instantly was "cured" mainly because the masculinity tracks showed me my true desires. I could go on, but I hope that helps some.
grover27
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wmxx » November 11th, 2020, 10:47 am

Thanks for all that. I no longer have a job to attend to, or friends to judge soon, or anyone that will know me. I want this all more than I was able to concede last time. I have a wide open mind to let this hypnosis completely in and take whatever control it can. I am not resisting at all. Right now it is like drinking a few beers then before you realize it you are drunk and don’t know how it happened. There are triggers for her built in to use on me and she is already using them. Well today I went from feeling this like a few beers to being drunk with it. I’m dying to fuck her, for her to be a total slut, and dying for her to fuck someone. She knows it too because I have been texting her how much I can’t wait for her to be 100% slut. She comes back at me PERFECT! I love you so much. She told me she just went out for a cigarette and Amy was telling her she was with her man last night and so erotic the cheating high is, not getting caught. I am so wet. Can’t you imagine me having an affair and then telling you how many times he came inside of me? I’ve seen you on hypno. You were begging me to spend the weekend fucking Jackie. You will be begging me to spend the weekend fucking my lover once you know about him won’t you. It is starting to feel hot knowing a cock is in her. I said you are probably right. She said I will never hurt you, you will love it, I promise! I will tease you. Tonight, now that your hypo is taking control, I will role play what that will be like for you and you will love that I’m having an affair as I am in my slutty dress and makeup.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 11th, 2020, 11:00 am

She did text me back this. I love you, and want to make I thing clear. When I start having an affair, I will make sure he knows that this will never be more than an affair, and the first time he brings up leaving my husband for you, it ends on the spot. I mean that. This is not malicious it is a fantasy.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 11th, 2020, 11:01 am

I needed that, I trust her.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 11th, 2020, 11:47 am

She text me that she is already getting responses to her ad. The 3 sites I am on I have had 72 responses already. Trying to go through them when I have time. Most I have deleted, total wholes. There is definitely one that has potential:). Another possible. Still have about 30 to go through. My affair ad is full already! These are already screened completely. A few really good ones:). I’m so fucking wet right now. She is all in, I can sense her excitement. So am I, can’t wait to see my princess all slurred up tonight, just wish she had a cock in her pussy watching her orgasm. I’m mentally out of this town. We won’t be moved in soon enough. The age of covid allows a virtual fly through of the houses, may not even have to go look. Have narrowed 5 down to 3, we will decide tonight hopefully make an offer and cash close immediately. At least that’s the plan.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 11th, 2020, 12:01 pm

I have lined up an escrow agent and faxed a proof of funds, and a title company. Agent said if I don’t require inspection, it would be possible to close in 7-10 days. That would put us there by next weekend. In either case we will be out of here then. Even if we have to have a motel for several days. We are selling as is, have a mover lined up, I have all my ducks in a row. Our last day here will be Friday and off we go. Probably a 6 hour drive. Friends are able to do the rest. Amy will run her business as a managing partner. Ultimately she will buy. This is warp speed but we are both itching.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 11th, 2020, 12:55 pm

She text me all excited that she responded to a guy she said was hot, that would fuck me in front of you. She also said omg, I responded to two guys that want to have an affair with me, both hot! I texted back you have me so hard right now, I can’t wait for you to fuck someone! Even the thought of you fucking a guy I don’t know about is making me throb knowing I will find out about it? She said oh your hypno must really be kicking in. Do you want me to have an affair now? I’m really starting to tune into it yes. She text back OMG PERFECT! After joining this site, and communicating with 2 guys that look really good, I know I’m going to have an affair, and you will love it! That’s my biggest fantasy right now by far! Keeping it from you, is going to be so erotic, I can see where Amy is coming from, but you will find out, it will not be like that, but for up to 3 months it will be so erotic, making sure I don’t get caught.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 11th, 2020, 1:00 pm

She is waiting for them to get back. After 3 months when I tell you, you will want me spending the night with him, knowing how many times he has cum in me. Ultimately, I will have him for as long as I want. Remember you said to be selfish? I’ll make sure you won’t make me give him up, it will become very emotional by then and the more I’m with him the more you will love me, your hypno will make sure of that:).
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 11th, 2020, 1:30 pm

This affair is a dark fantasy for sure, but you will know about it before, like now, and within 3 months and that is a promise. One other reason. You may have some fears, but the hypno will make sure you will love it, but one other reason. I promise you, and swear to God to you it will end with me loving you more, you are my man for life, no one will ever replace you. When it ends, and it will, you will know that to be 100% true. If at any point after the 3 months, you are fearful, it will end immediately. Tonight I am going to try on my new slutty clothes and shoes. You pick out what you like the best, and I will take you 3 months into my affair, and see how your lie detector responds:) If he responds the way I think he will, I promise I will have an affair, if he doesn’t I will rethink it, I’m not out to hurt you.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 11th, 2020, 2:08 pm

I just finished my 2nd hypno session for today, this is by far the most times I have listened over a short period. I’m on 3 times a day for as long as necessary. I had more texts. She got a response from the guy she responded to on the affair site. This guy wants a picture, I told him if we meet that will be it, don’t want my pictures out there. I gave him my measurements, and description. He told me he travels 2-3 times a month, if we work something out any chance you could come with me? He gave me his phone number, and wants to arrange a call. I told him let’s see if it goes anywhere before we look too far ahead. I just said initially I would not travel, but if we were together 3 months or more, definitely! This is the last time I will keep you in the loop of my affair ad:). I have one guy That would fuck me in front of you, I think I will definitely meet him. Check out my ads, a lot of choices! I think I will be fucking someone in front of you pretty quickly! I’m a very wet slut right now. I love you so much.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 11th, 2020, 2:47 pm

So I reread her text about her affair site answering his question about traveling with him, and she said after 3 months definitely. I asked her about it, and she said I was so excited I didn’t realize I wrote that. The way I see it, once I reveal him to you, and you so deep into hypno like Jackie, you wanted me to spend the weekend with him, I know I will be able to travel with him sometimes. I will be 3 months into my affair, of course I will want to have my first chance to be alone with him, if it is still going after 3 months, I will have some pretty deep feelings for him, but remember, it will never get past being an affair. Remember be selfish. That will be my one selfish thing:)
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 11th, 2020, 3:07 pm

Finally she is on her way home. I looked at her fuck site ads, dam she gets so many responses, although most are useless. I can’t wait, tonight it is me and her and I can’t wait to get my little whore in bed, she’s so hot. I think she is gonna win the lie detector test, I actually want her to, the more she fucks the better I’ll like it. I think tonight will prove her right, and she will get her fantasy. I will love it I’m sure
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 12th, 2020, 8:21 am

Another surprise, Amber came home with Audrey. First time on hypno watching her fuck another guy. I’m lost in this woman like kryptonite. More later busy
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 12th, 2020, 9:16 am

Dam watching her make out with a woman, and then getting hot cum pumped in her pussy is like kryptonite. This hypno has me crazy for Amber, I love when she has a cock inside her pussy, that’s all I can see right now. She was so much more relaxed knowing I’m on the hypno, she walked in gave Me a kiss and said Audrey and I are going to have sex if you want to watch, and I nearly exploded. I love this woman so much, I will let her do anything that means there is a cock in her pussy.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby grover27 » November 12th, 2020, 9:25 am

Sounds like Amber now has an obedient good boy on her hands. Your obedience to the hypnosis is just as hot as Amber's slutty transformation. What an amazingly erotic situation you have here.
grover27
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wmxx » November 12th, 2020, 10:24 am

I am totally loving her with a cocktail inside her, She is getting so slutty and the sluttier she gets the more I love her. She said the same that the more I get turned on by her being a slut, the sluttier she wants to be. After Aubrey came her test for me. She told me to listen to the file while slurred up. Out she came with this skin tight dress with a skinny crisscross in the chest. Lace up high heel booties, her dress barely covered her pussy it was so short, her make up was very seductive, she walked in and lifted her dress a few inches, no underwear! She got into bed still dressed and said let’s see your lie detector, I was already hard as a rock. She said come out into the rev room so I can have a cigarette and you can soften up. It took awhile so she gets in front of me and asks do you want me to have an affair? My cock immediately popped up, and she said, someone is hiding something aren’t they? You do want me to have an affair don’t you? I said yes, because you will be fucking him a lot. She said why was it so hard for you to tell me that? I just said , I don’t know, but now I would love you having one. Her whole expression changed she had the brightest smile I have seen on her. She gave me a hug, and said I feel like I am dreaming. That is the biggest fantasy I have ever had. I love you on hypno. How bad do you want me to have an affair? More than anything, just thinking of you fucking the same guy over and over, do you know how much I will love you when you tell me? She said she is so wet now, and said what if it lasted 3 months, and I tell you, would you want me to stay with him? Yes, I would love that so much. You know Sfter 3 months I am going to have some strong feelings for him, is that what you want, because that is the type of affair I want just like Amy. Yes I want you deeply connected, my love for you will be so strong. How about me going on business trips with him on occasion? Yes, by the time you got home I would be desperate for you, I’d miss you so much. If it ended, would you want me to have another affair? I will always want you having an affair. She wrapped around me, told me how much she loved me, and promised she will always have an affair for us. She asked me to have the hypno add a file how much I needed her having an affair, and a strong trigger she could use on me. She said no one will ever replace me. Do you love me being a slut? I said more than anything. She asked me what do slut wives do? I said they cheat! She said exactly! That is what I want to have with you. The total slut. I grabbed her we striped and fucked on the floor in a frenzy more coming.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 12th, 2020, 10:31 am

I have a slut wife now and a new file for her that will make me love her having affairs, I’m willing to do anything for her after watching her with a cock in her, I had Pre cum all over myself watching his cock enter her. She had been texting me all morning if I had the file conditions set. She is blossoming as a whore, and she wants to have ongoing affairs. So much so she wants to make sure I love it, after last nights cock in her, She can do anything that involves a cock in her. She loves sex so much, I can see why she wants to have an affair and her friend really ignited that desire. I want her to have her way, I’m not even sure what I’m talking about right now, just one thing on my mind. Since I have added all things for this new file and it is fairly short I may have it later.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 12th, 2020, 10:48 am

She is boiling over with slut. You are bringing out a slut That is getting very confident. Having your support is driving me so much. I’m going to be having affairs behind your back all the time, I promise! You will always know in the end, and I will never stop being the woman you love, just a new way for you to love me. I so hope I find some slutty girlfriends, to share all this with. I’m so excited and shouldn’t tell you this, but the guy from the affair site, I have been back and forth with him all morning. Just a tease, But at the very least I will be meeting him for sure. If this ever works, can you imagine how slutty your wife will be traveling from time to time with her lover? Are you hard? Omg I don’t even understand why I want that so bad, I just know I do, at that point she will be so slutty I will want her doing it even more, she is so excited about her fantasy she has somehow made it my fantasy, this is so crazy. I told her that her in a deep relationship in an affair is now my fantasy too. She typed back SO PERFECT! I promise I will make that fantasy come true over and over! I love her with guys, seeing her fuck
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 12th, 2020, 11:29 am

She text me this. I was thinking that after we move, and we have an incredible 2 years, how do we abruptly normalize? I know we can stop running ads, and therefore I wouldn’t be fucking guys in front of you and it will take care of itself, but I’m going to be having multiple affairs on you, and affairs can’t be shut off by stopping an ad, they are random meetings that turn sexual. What if I slip up because I’m so used to being slutty and have an affair on you? I said hmmm didn’t really think about that one. Actually I thought that you wanted to always have affairs? She said, omg, you would be ok with me continuing to have affairs, because it will be hard to stop. Did you plan on stopping? She said I would definitely want to keep that part, I’m very sexual. I said I kind of thought you still would be having affairs lol. She said never mind, I will keep having them:) I love you so much!
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 12th, 2020, 12:01 pm

I get surprises so much from her. She had a short lunch, so what does she do. She stops home and sucks me off. I love this woman so much!
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 12th, 2020, 12:25 pm

She text me did you enjoy your lunch? I said you cease to amaze me, I will never let you go, ever. She said I feel the same way! I don’t know what I’d do without you. Then I will have 3 guys at least to meet once we move. Could be fucking right away, two are regular men, one a cross dresser. I’m getting so slutty, but I love it! I returned the more you fuck the more I love you. Did you get the file yet? Not yet why? I want to make sure you are all in on me having an affair:). I am all in, you got me really turned on, especially after last night. I can’t wait to find out you are having an affair! All those times you have fucked him coming at me all at once, I will melt in your arms. She said that’s exactly what I want. Remember selfish? I will make sure you always want me having an affair because that is what I want most:) The sneaky little whore yummmm.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 12th, 2020, 1:03 pm

She sent me a long really heartfelt text, and she said for the first time ever she felt equal in a relationship. Her desires are met and mine given by her. That ring will go on my finger and never come off, you really trust me, you show me everyday. That means the world to me. Yes, I have a fantasy that is sneaky, taboo, trying not get caught, etc. If you ever notice even a sliver of me changing toward you, just say the word and it ends on the spot. Could I fall in love with him? Yes, and if it is long term, I probably will. Amy has been having an affair for 8 months, she is totally in love with him, but she will never leave her husband no matter what, and she has a rule, and I agree. As soon as there is any talk about leaving your husband it is over on the spot. He has never asked her! That is my main rule as well, so you never have to worry about that. Please know I love you in a way I could never love any other man, and You tell me the same. I believe you because you treat me always like I’m a woman you can’t live without every day. What we are doing I love, but it is only possible because we have a unique love, and my life belongs to you, forever!
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 12th, 2020, 1:36 pm

She text back. I want to be sneaky and feel that rush, but knowing now that you want me having an affair, I may want to share it with you right away. I really want to enjoy that aspect of it, but knowing your feelings now, I want you to know. So here goes. I actually had a phone conversation with the guy from the affair website. He sounds really nice. We seem to be on the same page. I sent him a picture from my phone, and he told me I was gorgeous. He has STD tests etc. I told him I do too. He said from now on it will all be email through the site, he doesn’t want his wife to find out. He said as hard as it was to delete your photo I had to. I told him I would let him know the first day I am there and we will meet. If it goes well And we both have enough time, we can sleep together and see how we feel. So within a few days of our move I will be starting my affair. My cock is jumping out of my pants. I told her I hope she falls for him, that would be so erotic. She said I love you so much, and I will always be having an affair, but you will know everything. I’m so wet now, I can’t wait to get there. I said to her if I start listening to the new affair file, I’m going to love you so much having an affair, it’s all yours Amber you will soon be in control, be wise please
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 12th, 2020, 1:52 pm

She also told me how she was going to sneak around. She was going to use her meeting men to bring home to fuck as a screen. Tell me she was meeting someone to fuck but instead having an affair some of the time. So she would meet them, and the next time fuck them, and the next time she would tell me she is fucking him again so they could get used to each other, before fucking him in front of me, but the whole time she was having an affair, and tell me he turned out to be a jerk and start all over. Then the next one she would meet and fuck him once, but tell me she Was meeting him 2 or 3 times but was really having an affair but the next time really bring him home to fuck in front of you. Man that was an elaborate plan, it would have easily worked. She also said she would like to see me feeling weak and vulnerable to her. She said if she noticed that she would play up her feelings for her lover to see me cuddling up to her and giving her tons of extra attention. I know that’s going to happen, just don’t really want to feel it in this moment but she will be in control, I truly trust her. Then she said she wanted to try Bambi again and make her really slutty. I said no, one of us has to have a complete mind, and that is you, this is all yours now.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 12th, 2020, 1:59 pm

I have been so wrapped up in all of this, last night we settled our house list from 3 to 1. I made an offer this morning with a few contingencies one that since it was empty we could rent for 30 days at a specific price until close. It Was Excepted! She doesn’t know yet, I am surprising her tonight. We have some loose ends to tie up. We are free to go pretty much as soon as we want. I’m shooting for Monday!
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 12th, 2020, 2:16 pm

I can’t keep a secret and I realize she has a schedule and things to do at her shop, so I text her we can leave as soon as Monday we have a new house! I added, please start your affair as soon as you can, I can’t wait til you do. She was excited and stressed! Added, OMG, I promise I’ll start it as soon as Possible. I am going to email him so he can bend his schedule for us. So much to do, it’s me and you for 2 years. I love you so fucking much! I will be home around 5. I want to fuck your brains out! I jokingly said You already have! She said Now the slut is really going to come out! I said you don’t know how much I want to see that.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby grover27 » November 12th, 2020, 3:34 pm

Good call on saying no to the hypno for Amber. She doesn't need it and I agree she should keep her natural wits about this. I also think that a married guy is a safer bet for you in terms of lowering the risk of someone trying to take your girl or being like Jackie was. You don't want that. You are moving out of your current city, right? Is this new affair guy in the new city?
grover27
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wmxx » November 12th, 2020, 3:50 pm

She text me that her potential affair wrote back let me know what day you want to get together next week as soon as you know, looking forward to meeting you. I can’t believe this all happening. No work to worry about, no friends for a bit, and we know no one, she is free to be whatever type of slut she wants to be with zero restrictions. Was hoping for my new file, but not here yet. I think things are quickly going to get crazy next week, at least by the week after. She will be fucking someone soon, and having an affair as well, the perfect slut wife. We are going to track how many guys she fucks in the next 2 years, and how many times she fucks any potential affair. I’m writing this more like a diary for her. When the dust settles, I want her to see the entire sequence of events. This is so far removed from girlie girl, all by accident, which is insane. If I didn’t listen to what I thought was phoned hypnosis, things would be completely different. This has definitely penetrated deep into my system! She opened up to me in a way she never had to anyone in her life. I feel safe with her, and she feels safe with me, trust can work miracles, lack of it is a death sentence. If their is one thing that we have it is an extremely deep love, and an incredible trust. We now share freely. From where she was 8 months ago to now makes me feel proud. I gave to her something no one before me in her life ever gave her, and she has done nothing but love me so genuinely. I could never love a woman the way I love her. She asked me a while ago what happens when I may not be so beautiful to you anymore? I said do you remember how I met you? You had a head band on little make up a bit sweaty and not exactly dating clothes. I saw your smile and it literally lit me up. I love how beautiful you are, but you are so beautiful inside, and that is a recipe for longevity! In my case forever. I will never leave you, and I will never do anything to make you leave me. We just have that certain magic, and the ride has just begun. Can’t wait to hug her and kiss her when she comes home she is my life, and I try and tell her and show her all the time. I’m an extremely lucky guy!
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » November 12th, 2020, 3:55 pm

Yes he is. We narrowed down from 3 to 1. As soon as she knew which one she ran the ads. I think she met this guy on Dolly Madison or Ashley Madison. I guess it is 100% an affair site. Can’t wait to get things going. Yeah if we were both on hypno we could easily crash and burn, this hypno when you really want something kicks ass! Unreal, so hard to try to over power it especially refreshing 3 times a day and your women is triggering you constantly. Sometimes I feel like I’m having an out of body experience.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

PreviousNext

Return to Feminizations Forum