I need some help

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Re: I need some help

Postby stupidme » October 12th, 2020, 12:29 pm

I suggest not going for any permanent IQ draining, from what I've seen she's intelligent and enjoys being so. Temporary is fine but I wouldn't do any permanent IQ loss
stupidme
Regular
Regular

Postby wmxx » October 12th, 2020, 6:58 pm

So things didn’t go quite as planned this weekend. My girl tried a file, actually 5 of them. I was girlie girl for the 1st time in a long time. Perhaps better than that I am not girlie girl right now. I seemed to have gained some self control. I want to be girlie girl, the urges are there, but I’m not. Many may be disappointed here with what comes next. We have decided that hypnotism isn’t something to play around with. We will no longer Perdue it as part of our relationship. This will be my last post here. Hopefully you all get what you want from hypnotism safely, and I wish you all well.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » October 18th, 2020, 7:48 pm

Well I thought I was done here, but thought I would share this. The back story starts when my girl tried many files to become hypnotized last weekend. She tried a few of the Bambi files and some others. It just didn’t seem to work on her. I know she was nervous because they are slutty files and she worried about not breaking it. Since that didn’t work she asked me if that was what I really wanted, and I said just temporary I wanted to experience her that way. My girl is always dolled, as that is the business she is in. She always looks great, but never slutty. She is pretty thin but has sizable implants, but I have never seen her wearing anything that would show cleavage. I never see her wear short dresses or skirts, always reasonable lengths. So this led to a conversation about fantasies. I asked her if she had any sexual fantasies, and if so has she lived them out. She said yes, and she just lived it out with me. I was a bit baffled and asked what? She said she does hair and makeup for women, transgenders, crossdressers, etc. she loves sexy women and always looks at them, and sexy men presenting as women. She said she would never sleep with a woman because they don’t have what she wants. You can figure out what she means. She said her fantasy was to sleep with a man dressed and looks like a sexy woman, and she did that with me as girlie girl. I had told her I mine was watching her with another woman. She said that’s not happening but what if it was a man dressed like a woman and was extremely sexy? I said , I’m not so sure about that, because she has male equipment, but that is necessary for her this no woman. She also said she didn’t think she could do it in front of me anyway, but added I wouldn’t even know because I would see a gorgeous woman, and she would stay under the covers and I’d never see his you know what. This is long. I will continue on the next page.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » October 18th, 2020, 8:17 pm

So I was intrigued, and asked more questions. Ultimately I asked her on a scale of 1-10 what are the chances she would do that for me? She paused and said not very likely maybe a 2 or 3. She said it would be easy to find someone, I have a client that I’m pretty certain would do it, but in front of you the first time would be hard. If I could do a trial run on my own it’s part of a fantasy, but then you don’t get yours. I’m kind of getting into this so we kept talking about it. So I said if you could do it the first time by yourself, would the odds go up. She said if it was erotic like I know it probably would be, especially with you knowing of course, but depending how I felt after, it could go to 0. So we never put the wheels in motion but it seemed like it would be possible. I did ask her if she/he would penetrate her, and she said if she is in that position and all hot yes, but it isn’t really a man do to speak. I kind of understood, but how bad do I want to see her with a woman so to speak. I think under the circumstances it would not matter I’d see her in my eyes with a beautiful woman. So fast forward, Saturday night she calls me and sounded really strange. She said I’m coming over, you have to see my trophy, and hung up. I’m completely puzzled not even a guess. So she gets here and she is dressed so slutty I was instantly rock hard. She says Bambi has to suck your cock right now while she is taking my shorts off. She ravaged me, and after awhile she said put that inside me and fuck me silly. Before you do look in this bag. Inside is a double ziplock bag with a condom used in it. I just fucked her just like we talked about and now I need your cock fucking me. I’m so overwhelmed it’s insane, but all I could think about was fucking her. When all was said and done, she normalized and said wow you really loved all of this didn’t you? I said laughing..oh you could tell. The condom has a mix of creams and gel to look real, it’s fake. So is my Bambi act. You seemed disappointed I couldn’t get hypnotized so I wanted to pretend to give it to you so you thought it was real and get your fantasy. I was blown away! I must of hugged and thanked her 100 times, I am so blessed with this woman, I will never let her go. She is amazing. I have to give her the fantasy she wants now. I’m going to let her do a test run if she has the courage to do it, and then I get mine. Things are happening I never knew I could handle. My girl might have sex with a guy that looks like Barbie, and in a twisted way I now think that would be hot, but I don’t want to see her tool that would kill it cold. I may update this. I just had to share. My girl made me think she was listening to Bambi and tricked me in the best way!
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » October 18th, 2020, 8:41 pm

I just read what I wrote and there is so much, I left a lot out. I’ll try to fill in at a later time. The two obstacles are she is not sure, low chance actually. She said the one guy is a cross dresser that is amazing dressed and made up. She showed me a picture and wow, you’d never know it was a guy. She also said because he is a client it would be very risky if something went bad it could hurt her business. Then even if we got to that point, she would have to talk him into doing it in front of me. That’s another reason she said to have any chance she would have to do it without me at least once, and maybe more to build some trust. It seems like a low probability, but after seeing this picture, It would be amazing to quench that fantasy even though there are aspects that are troubling.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » October 19th, 2020, 11:12 am

Texting with my girl today. She said she has been thinking about this. I said me too. She made one point. This is a chance to make a compromise. Each of us wants something but not completely the way We are comfortable with some aspect of it. I said I know, but what she did for me, makes me more willing to compromise. She said her challenge is how does she share what she has in mind with this client? I said it sounds like you are thinking more favorably for? She sent me a smiley face. I asked her the 1-10 question she said 7 for her, but ultimately would be her clients decision in the end. Mentioned he/she may be gay. She asked my number and I said 9. She asked if it got to this point, if I was ok with a trial run or two to make sure It can happen without me seeing a certain part. It is the toughest part for me, but maybe not in front of me is best initially, and ensures mechanically it can be done so there is no chance of that happening. She said if she gets up the courage, she would need a few glasses of wine to bring it up. She asked me to give her a number on her doing it a few times without me there? I said a 2, but I understand why she needs to do that first, and that won’t be part of my decision. She gave me an I love you and hearts. She said she is going to send a text regarding his/her next appointment. We are getting together after work as this is hot in our minds now, I can tell she wants to do it now.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby grover27 » October 19th, 2020, 6:53 pm

This has gone in an interesting direction. You went from getting caught up into dressing up like a girl to wanting to watch your gf get with another guy who is dressed up like a girl. Your gf likes the idea of making out with a guy dressed like a girl. Rather than fill that role for her, you would rather let her have sex with a stranger you have never met. Am I understanding that? Would you ever want to be in a threesome with your gf and this cd/ts? Would you ever become girly girl and have a threesome with everyone as girls?
grover27
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wmxx » October 19th, 2020, 7:16 pm

I don’t want to be girlie. My fantasy is watching my girl with another woman and she would never do it, but her fantasy is somewhat like mine with a twist I guess. She told me she has never seen this guy dressed as a guy, she has been doing his hair, nails and makeup for close to 4 years at her shop at her house at his house. She has always called him by his female name.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » October 19th, 2020, 7:42 pm

So we talked a lot about this tonight. She did text him about his next appointment as she is trying to put together her schedule for this week. After we talked I asked her how much she wanted to do this and she said a 10 but not knowing how to bring it up drops it to an 8. She asked me and I said in one hand a 3 and in another a 10. She said why 3? I responded by telling her I’m a bit nervous about her fucking this semi-woman several times before I actually witness it. She said remember when we first slept together? The first 3-4 times it was very quick, until you got used to me. If we do this and it was our first time you are going to be disappointed when it ends in 2 minutes. Lus she is going to wear a lace sheer top because her boobs are like what you have the best or plate and they look better and it holds them in place. I want to make sure it works and isn’t awkward, but not in front of you the first few times. Once she is inside me you can see all of us, he will be hidden and you will see a woman. I’m kind of seeing her point. She asked me if it would be better for me if she didn’t say anything so all at once it was a surprise, I would be doing it in secret and when we were ready surprise you. I said no, I’d have to know that would make me anxious. I understand why she needs to do this a few times first, She is so hot, I had no control at first, and it would be over fast and kind of blow it. We talked through a lot, and I’m actually dying to see this, and I know she wants this real bad. I asked one favor. I want her to wear the slutty dress and heavy cleavage and slutty makeup she did when she faked Bambi. Also requested her to be slutty. She said, if I get the courage to find a way to bring this up and she accepts it will happen! She also had an idea of me finding a file that made me want my girl to have sex with a woman or even a man cross dressed, it would make me double love it and instead of worrying about her fucking, I would love it. That was an awesome idea, and would make this so much easier. I’m looking for one now. More at some point, it looks like it will be up to her client now. I hope I find a file, it would help.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » October 19th, 2020, 8:28 pm

I found a file. I thought I was done with hypnosis, but need this fantasy, and after what my girl did for me I have to give this to her. I text her and told her I am going to listen to a file that will make me love you fucking other men. She text back OMG!!! That will take so much pressure off, and I will enjoy it so much more because I won’t worry about you. I won’t be in a rush to fuck her in front of you before it will be long enough. You just gave me the confidence to present this to her. Her appointment is Thursday night at my house. I’m going to ask her to stay and have a couple glasses of wine. I will ask. Just one thing, what if it is a yes, and she wants to fuck me right at that moment? I responded yes, I will listen to the file Thursday. She responded I love you so much! My fantasy may begin Thursday, and if your wanting me to do this, I’m going to make sure You get your wish very often. What if it takes me a month or more before you see me with her? If this file works, I will probably encourage it lol. She responded, I will make sure you listen every day. This is gonna get crazy. Will update.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » October 19th, 2020, 9:03 pm

She just called me to say thank you and good night. I love this woman so much I’m doing things I never dreamed of. I’m sure she feels the same way. I just hope this goes well. I’m feeling a thousand different ways right now. Hopefully that file works on me like girlie girl did. She was right, it would take a lot of pressure off. The hardest part for me was yes it is a girl, but it is also a dick and that is a tough pill to swallow. The file will hopefully make that into a positive instead of a negative. I’m not waiting til Thursday, I have to know this works. Going to listen Tomm. I’m having my girl over so we will both know. She told me she is praying it works, I guess we both are. Now I hope this guy/girl is on board or it’s all for naught. She said no one else she would do it with. She has known this person for a long enough time to think it will be easier. We will find out soon.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby grover27 » October 20th, 2020, 8:06 am

Thanks for continuing to share your adventures. You are getting to explore lots of great kinks and I can tell that you are enjoying the ride. Cuckolding, which is essentially what you are trying to get comfortable with here, is a very common fantasy and kink. You should have no problem finding LOTS of hypno tracks and hypno videos on the subject. If the one you found doesn't work right, look for another or several others, until you find one that resonates with you. I'm very particular about the audio quality, voice, messaging, etc. of a track and probably only really invest my time in 1% of the tracks I have downloaded and checked out. If this is something you want, it will be MUCH easier for the messaging to take hold of your subconscious and guide you in the direction you want to go. It sounds like you want it, so enjoy the ride. You probably can find some tracks that your girl could listen to to turn her on to being with a cd/ts. I'd recommend you screen them first before you give one to her, though. You would want to find one that is more gender neutral for the listener (i.e., you don't want something that is more for guys and talks about getting anal from the other party). I'm glad you are still sharing your fun experiences and I am glad you are finding a kink that your conscious mind is more open to. Continue to keep an open mind, stay safe, and have fun...and don't take your gf for granted.
grover27
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wmxx » October 20th, 2020, 8:38 am

Working from home today, can’t stop thinking about this. I am going to listen to the file right after this. I am having one custom made for our situation that I paid a lot for. I included a lot of my own needed content that fits me and my girl. It normally takes 2 weeks to get it. I paid extra to have it in 48 hrs. I’m off to listen. I emailed what I sent to my girl. She says I am making her so wet and has taken guilt away and she wants this so bad knowing I’m prepared. She text her/him and wants to meet and ask tonight! She said he/she owes her one as he got a DUI about 2 yrs ago and she gave him money to defend which he paid back. She doesn’t want to go there unless she has to. I told her I’m listening right now. More if this works.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » October 20th, 2020, 9:57 am

I can’t wait until my girl has someone’s cock buried in her now. I text her that and she said it made her so hot. She doesn’t have the nerve to ask him in person. She said she text him about it right after I text her. I’m so freakin horny right now I asked her if she could take the rest of the day off. She can’t. While texting her she gets a reply. Omg.. are you serious? He said having sex with her was a go, but he isn’t sure he could do it in front of me. She said she is going to work on him. My girl said what if I don’t get an otitis commitment from Him to do it in front of you? Do you still want me to sleep with him? I said you have to sleep with him now, that’s all I can think of. She text back in caps I LOVE YOU! My fantasy is going to happen as soon as tonight! I told her if it does or doesn’t I want her to come over so my cock can be in her. I’m so turned on right now. She said what if he never commits to doing it in front of you? I said I want another mans cock in you so bad. She replied so wet now. She said this could become dangerous, if I’m sleeping with him ongoing, some attachments may form? Are you ok with that? Yes yes yes! That means you will always have a cocktail in you.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » October 20th, 2020, 10:36 am

Crap this could fall through. My girl text me. She got a text from him expressing if this was going to just be a one shot deal. She does it, then again in front of me, and it’s over unless I do it in front of him. She doesn’t want him to know anything about the hypnotism, but he is getting cold feet. Are you ok with me telling him if this works that I will continue having a sexual relationship with him, sometimes in front of you and mostly not in front of you if it works between us? I told her to tell him anything that would keep you fucking him! She responds SO WET! She shared with him that she would be his girlfriend with sexual benefits, and I would be her boyfriend fair? He said ok, yes. She sent me a paste from him. Can we start tonight? I said definitely! My reply was promise me you will let him fuck you tonight, and promise you will never stop. She used to tease me as girlie girl, and she teased me with this. She text me, is your princess going to have a hard cock inside of her tonight? I call her princess. She makes me crazy.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » October 20th, 2020, 10:55 am

Dam. My girl just sent me a really long email. The summary was how much she loves me, and how much she appreciates allowing her to live out her fantasy, and how different it is having a secure man that is so different than anything she ever experienced. She said no matter what happens with Jackie, the guys name he goes by all the time, she knows she wants to spend the rest of her life with me. Allowing me to have a boyfriend in me, and an ongoing fantasy with Jackie. Yes, it hopefully be an ongoing sexual relationship, just remember it is the girl part of her that I’m attracted to, and the sex is purely fantasy every time. Ultimately making love to a woman with a real cock. I’m finally going to live something I never could have without you. I can’t wait til your new file comes. I love the part that the more I sleep with someone the more you will want me to do it, doubling in strength each time. I know this is what I always wanted. I know what you want now, and I promise I will never stop. I’m going to tell Jackie tonight that if it works between us, we will go from fantasy to lovers, and my boyfriend will not know, as I can’t let him know you want this for us. I’m going to ask her to marry me.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby grover27 » October 20th, 2020, 11:05 am

this is super hot my friend. Can't wait for the next part. Who are you using to create your custom track? If you are ever interested in more custom tracks, I would be happy to make one for you free of charge. Feel free to reach out by email (I believe you can connect to my email through this if you click on my name). Maybe you can get Jackie to agree to be videotaped at first so you can watch later.
grover27
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wmxx » October 20th, 2020, 11:46 am

Do you think some of the Bambi got through? She may be unconsciously wanting to be slutty, losing inhibitions? Interesting!
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » October 20th, 2020, 11:47 am

I like your ideas
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby grover27 » October 20th, 2020, 12:02 pm

I'd be surprised if the one listen was enough to do much. BUT the fact that she is embracing it tells me that her mind is open to it. There are lots of other slut files on WMM and elsewhere. Maybe she needs to find something that resonates with her better. Like you, it sounds like she would have some good progress since her mind is already very open to the idea. Hypnosis is very good at getting you to accept things your subconcious already wants but perhaps is holding back on.
grover27
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wmxx » October 20th, 2020, 12:15 pm

She is pouring her heart and emotions out to me now. She is telling me what she feels straight out. She told me every since she started making men and women beautiful that she absolutely loves beautiful women. She said she never once fantasized being with one because she has no interest in pussy. She added a beautiful woman with a cock she fantasized about all the time. Having a gorgeous woman like Jackie that also has a cock is the ultimate fantasy. Maybe I have bisexual thoughts deep inside but not like a true bisexual woman. I’m so wet knowing I’m going to have sex with Jackie in about 2-3 hrs. Had me so wet I have to stop home 1st. I want you to really know I have never seen Jackie in any way other than a beautiful woman. She dresses 95% of the time. I want it to stay that way. Please don’t think of this as an affair with a man, it isn’t like that at all. It is more like a sexual affair with a woman, but benefits sexually for me to make it work. Please ask your hypnotist to include a trigger a very strong trigger I can use on you to keep you wanting me to want me with other men’s cocks inside of me. That will prevent future potential problems. Jackie will never be a threat to you, as you are complete, she is not. I love you. Then she gives me the P.S. I will have a cock in me in a few hours. Then yours will be in your Princess soon after. Are you ready?
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » October 20th, 2020, 12:33 pm

I’m do in need of her with a cock in her pussy it is insane. All I can think about now. I get the feeling this is giving her confidence to Perdue her fantasies, which is perfect!
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby grover27 » October 20th, 2020, 12:37 pm

Super hot! I think you are good but I want to say make sure that she is continuing to get more from you than Jackie. You need to be her protector, her man and to make her feel safe and sexy and taken care of. I think it sounds like you guys are in a good place and there is no threat here but women are funny and some might start to wonder why you would want them to sleep with someone else. It seems like things are solid here, but just continue to remember that part of the equation. It now makes since why she was so into you being girly girl - she definitely has a unique thing for crossdressers. Very rare for a woman to be that way. I don't know how old you are, but don't squander the fun you are having here! Do you know if Jackie is bi-sexual?
grover27
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wmxx » October 20th, 2020, 1:01 pm

Good advice. Right now I’m so in need of her with a cock in her pussy, and since this is a fantasy of hers I can see she really pushed the time table before the opportunity disappeared. As soon as I listened to that file, she knew it was time to act, she has seen the impacts. She text me and said she listened to the file so she can use it to keep me wanting this. My mind is all in one direction right now, and I can see hers is too.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » October 20th, 2020, 1:15 pm

She text me how nervous she is and extremely excited. Then the tease, how does it feel knowing your princess is going to have someone else’s cock inside of her? Then she asked me a question, that made me even hotter. Is it ok if I suck his cock as long as he has a condom? I want him to want me again and again. I said on a scale of 1-10 that is an 11! She said if the situation is right I will. Next question, if he agrees to get tested with me, how would you feel about him cumming inside of me? That’s another 11 but safety first. Then any restrictions? Deep kissing? Breast sucking? My response is no. Once you are ready for me to watch, Even though they are not real, I would love to see you sucking his tits, and having him cum inside of you. Her response was a burst of hearts. My cock is ready to explode. Two hours and my girl has a cock in her, then mine early this evening. Oh man!
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » October 20th, 2020, 1:36 pm

She pasted texts from Jackie. Are you sure your boyfriend is ok with this? What if he gets anxious before I’m ready to have sex with you in front of him? Does this end after we do that? Please don’t worry. If we are working, I will keep a sexual relationship with you, I promise. It will be our secret. She added that she has to say that so I don’t have to explain hypnotism. I mentioned a video to him instead of in front of him? He was concerned about a bad ending and video getting out. I told him we could include dialogue that would make sure this was his idea, and things he wouldn’t want anyone to know, so that could never happen, then you never have to do it again, or in front of him, and if we get there we will have each other to ourselves. He seemed relieved. My cock is throbbing. To think every time she does this I’m going to want it 3 times stronger each time. I need her doing this so much, I have to make sure she needs it just as much. I think after fucking him several times she will get some attachment, and not be able to stop! I hope so, I will never make her feel guilty, always appreciated that she is doing this for us. She lives a fantasy and my girl has a cock in her often.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » October 20th, 2020, 1:50 pm

You can tell it’s getting close all the nervous questions. Text from Jackie, will we ever be able to go out shopping, dinner, away for a night? I need to lean on you before I answer her. My girl says going out in public around here is impossible, most know me, and her. Seeing us together might not be a good idea, would have to go out of town. As far as overnight somewhere, completely better idea? I promise it would never interfere with our weekends as we rarely see each other the entire weekend until girlie girl came up. Thoughts? Ps just imagine his cock in me for a weekend or overnight over and over? My response was, if you do something to have his cock in you I am all for it! Jackie’s response was, that makes me feel better, but where would you tell your boyfriend you are going. She just told him leave that to me, it won’t be a problem. About 1 hour and a hard cock is in my girl. So sexy hot!
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » October 20th, 2020, 2:16 pm

Girl just text me, she is on her way home to get ready. She said she is going to lay out what she wants after they have sex. She wants her to be his girlfriend, and him to have a highly sexual relationship with her, if everything seems to fit. Thoughts? I said that would be a dream to have girl fucking someone else steady. She said last text: I promise you, I’m going to and you are going to love it! I will text you when I’m on my way over... after a hard cock fucks me! This isn’t going to happen fast enough.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » October 20th, 2020, 3:21 pm

My girl likely has a cock inside her right now, so hot! Can’t wait to hear how it went.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby grover27 » October 20th, 2020, 4:31 pm

I can't believe how fast this has progressed for you. Question - Jackie seems really concerned about you. Why don't you all just tell him you have a cuckold fetish and your girl has ts fetish and he's the perfect answer. I mean the guy has no problem going through life as a hot chick, I think your fetishes are going to seem pretty vanilla to him and will allow him to really get into this without any worry. Think how much further you progress this when everyone is on the same page. Shit, I don't see him/her even blinking an idea at the hypnosis. How do you know that Jackie isn't already turned on by sissy hypno as is - what if Jackie has a total sissy hypno fetish?
grover27
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wmxx » October 20th, 2020, 8:57 pm

I don’t even know where to start. My girl text me that she was stopping home first and she would be over in an hour. She walked and I gave her a long kiss. I asked her to fill me in. She said let’s get in bed because you are going to get pretty turned on. I’m already hard. She started and said yes as you can probably tell he fucked me. I will go from memory the best I can. She said they had a glass of wine, and he said he fantasized sleeping with me many times as I did him. He told me how beautiful I was. He said grab your glass and come into the bedroom. He had candles and pink sheets on the bed and soft music playing. I was so wet. He said take your clothes off and don’t look as I take all mine off except my lace top and you know why. He got in and we immediately started kissing, for quite awhile. He was fondling my breasts, and then started rubbing my clit still kissing. I was already on the brink of orgasm, and I said I need to feel you inside me. He took a condom out of the drawer and put it on. He got on top of me and when he first put his clock inside me I gasped. It felt so surreal, and so good. I orgasmed within 2 minutes, and again shortly after. He started pumping harder and I knew he was going to cum. He did and he kept kissing me. It was only about 8-10 minutes, but I was loving how it felt. He looked at me and said I was too excited, please give me another chance. I told him to relax, I loved it, and if your feeling what I am there will be a lot more ok? He said yes, I don’t want it to end here, that was so good. We talked a bit. I Want to have a highly sexual relationship with you. I can’t promise you anything more. He said he understood. I told him I won’t pressure him to have sex in front of my boyfriend, we will have a chance to become very intimate. Not sure what else, but I asked her if she had a plan to see him again. She said we will get together on Thursday. So he will be sleeping with me again. I’m kissing her all through this on and off. I told her I love her fucking him. She said one other thing. That she felt empowered. She broke the ice on her sexuality, and feels empowered because I love it so much. I told her I need to be in her now and we had a hot session together. We stayed in bed holding each other. She said I have to ask you a couple of things. This is important. I can tell after tonight if I keep sleeping with him, I’m probably going to get emotionally involved. I’m not going to hold back. If it happens, I’m going to be committed to him emotionally and I’m not going to stop. He will never be a threat to you because I need a full man in my life, and that is you. Can you handle me having deep feelings for him? I told her I already thought of that. I need to stay under the influence of hypnosis so I will love that you have that and keep fucking him. She told me she will keep me wanting her to sleep with him. She then asked me, if I got to that point with him how would I feel if we went away for a weekend here and there? I would love it if it didn’t take our weekend away. She said I will always be first. I knew as soon as his clock went in me I wanted to keep doing this, a girlfriend that can have sex with me as a guy would. She teased me all night. Your princess is getting fucked now and your helpless to stop her aren’t you? .. and stuff like that. She told me they are both going for STD tests Tomm but not together. She hopes they get results back before they sleep together Thurs. but if not, the next time. Then the tease... awe is someone else’s cock going to cum inside your princess. Next thing you know we are making love again, she got me so horny. She said I love this you, sex sex sex. She said we need a quiet day with each other Tomm. And invited me for dinner. I am going to propose to her XMas Eve. I have to be with her the rest of my life, I just hope she says yes.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby grover27 » October 21st, 2020, 6:53 am

Wow. Again, super hot. It sounds like you guys have very quickly and naturally fallen into a hotwife-type relationship. It can only be because you two both wanted this naturally. It takes two to tango, and your girl is certainly enjoying her part. I can see you guys getting into other types of hypnosis around this, especially her desire to keep you under her control and wanting her to continue to be our "hotwife." This could definitely go into some Dom/sub play for you both where she can trigger you as she pleases to be obedient to her and her desires - especially given your susceptibility to hypno.
grover27
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wmxx » October 21st, 2020, 7:05 am

This morning she text me. Jackie asked her to come over at lunchtime he works from home. Then she text me back, your princess is going to have a hard cock inside her. You might be right about the present. She also said the file part about me wanting her fuck other guys is making her feel like she is getting control. I love the feeling. His cock is going to make me stronger and stronger. You are going to love me so much More, you wait. Can’t wait to have his cock inside me again.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby grover27 » October 21st, 2020, 7:12 am

Damn! Have you seen any pics of Jackie yet?
grover27
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wmxx » October 21st, 2020, 7:16 am

Fuck. My girl got a text from Jackie, just to clarify we need to talk. Think he is feeling like he is going to get hurt. My girl suggested having sex at lunch, and talk tonight, so there is enough time. He text let’s hold off on the sex, what time tonight. I’m supposed to be having dinner at her house tonight. She’s really struggling, meet with Jackie, or dinner as planned. I have to text her back and convince her she needs to patch up whatever is wrong, and get him emotionally involved. Looks like this guy is very insecure, or doesn’t want to be used. They are still texting.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » October 21st, 2020, 9:04 am

Wow what a powerful file. She has to make this work. Every time she makes love to Jackie she is showing me how much she loves me. Every time Jackie cums inside of her, the more she is showing me how much she loves me. The more time she spends with him the deeper my love is for her. When Amber (my girl) makes love to me, the deeper in love I fall with her. I sent this and more to her. The more she expresses how good it feels to make love to Jackie, the more I love her. My need for her making love to Jackie makes me need her making love to her more and more. The more she shares intimate details with me between her and Jackie the greater my need for her to continue grows. Each time she makes love to Jackie, the more she is showing me how much she loves me. She constantly reminds me that every time Jackie cums in her the greater I feel her expression of her love to me. Her reminding me of this makes me need him inside of her more and more. She said that is perfect. She worries what happens if the hypno stops working. I said she has to listen and be the voice that makes me need everything as described. If I need to can I share this with Jackie so he knows You love me sleeping with him and have a deeply intimate relationship. She is stressed and is leaving work early, asked me if she can come over. I said of course. She wants to lay out her feelings and plans and if I think I can handle where she wants to go with this. She has to leave for Jackie’s at 3 but needs my input.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » October 21st, 2020, 9:30 am

Good grief. She is waiting for her last appointment and she said I left something out last night. Please don’t be mad it was a moment of weakness. From Jackie. Last night was like how things were when we first night except having sex with you was amazing. We were like girlfriends. After you did my nails, and hair, and sometimes makeup, I’d put on coffee and we would smoke a couple cigarettes together and socialize. (My girl quit right before she met me). You would sometimes even smoke a bowl with me(we both stopped a few years ago). I had a secret crush on you, never thinking we would ever have sex. I loved how we got into these deep conversations. That is the Amber I envied so much. Last night after we made love and I needed a cigarette and asked if you wanted one and you said oh boy Newport 100s, we both smoked those, but no I don’t want to get started again, way to hard to quit. Then you changed your mind and had one with me, it was like old times, only sooooo much better because we had sex. Would you smoke a bowl tonight, the talking will be easier. I’m concerned my girl is relapsing into her past with this guy and these feelings are corrupting her. I hope she does not cave in. The bowl doesn’t concern me as much, but I sure hope she doesn’t start smoking again! I still need her fucking him more than ever. She said she would do her best not to start again, she got caught up in the moment. She will probably be here in an hour. She is stressing big time I can tell.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby grover27 » October 22nd, 2020, 7:58 am

Don't leave us hanging - what's going on?
grover27
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wmxx » October 22nd, 2020, 11:08 am

A lot but little time. A diminishing part of me is a bit jealous of Jackie, but I can’t seem to fight the overwhelming need for her to fuck him, and it is becoming more and more invisible. My girl went to Jackie’s got high and told about hypo, Jackie never tried hypno, expressed to Jackie she had seen enough to know it is no joke. Jackie said she had golden opportunity to finally stand up and take control. Former boyfriend constantly badgered her about smoking, couldn’t get high, couldn’t go out for a drink with girlfriends, no more remote appointments, etc. Told her all this might hurt, but true. If you want us to work take control. Don’t ask, but tell in a nice way. Jackie is manipulating her, in a way, but I still can’t help needed her to fuck Amber, I love it so much. Amber sucked on Jackie’s cock for the first time, he fucked but still not lasting very long. My girl comes over, and shared all this while we were cuddled up in bed. My girl said I might not like this but I emailed your hypno and he gave me what he called affirmations when you are most vulnerable. She said this isn’t going to be girlie girl, it is going to be 100 times stronger, and the next couple weeks I am going to spend more time with Jackie than you, so it weakens any chance you will ever want me to stop. While we are making love she says isn’t it nice to know Jackie’s cock is inside of me? Isn’t it nice to know he will be cumming inside me tomorrow night? Isn’t it nice to know every time Jackie’s cock is inside of me, it strengthens your need for his cock to be inside of me. Just to let you know, I smoke now, and isn’t it nice to know it enhances my relationship with Jackie. I said yes yes yes while I was cumming. She told me that I will never be Jackie and Jackie will never be me, and know you are always the man I love the most and Jackie is the sexy woman that can fuck me like a man. More later lots of texts
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » October 22nd, 2020, 11:34 am

Texts from my girl. I can see she is taking control leading the most sensitive issue. Isn’t it nice to know that I have a cigarette with Jackie every time he cums in me? Every time you see me with a cigarette it is a symbol of Jackie’s cock in me.

I know we were supposed to get together tonight, but tonight is special. Jackie is cumming in me for the first time, which will consummate our relationship. Jackie told me he loved me last night when he was cumming, I’m beginning to fall, maybe much closer with his cum in me tonight!

Dam she is driving me deeper and deeper in love with her,
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » October 22nd, 2020, 12:10 pm

More texts. Starts with apology. I know I’m in a way abusing or taking advantage of this situation. I love you so much! I’d really rather be with you tonight, but Jackie is right, for all 3 of us behalf, we have to make sure you are so deeply in need of Jackie and I cumming together and having a deep loving relationship has to be like this for a couple of weeks until you have no possible thoughts but to love us ultimately making love together. Jackie asked me since this was going to be a special night together, if I would spend the night with him, and we can get as high as we want and I won’t have to drive. He said he has something really special to get high. Not sure of what he means. Just to let you know I’m staying overnight at his place tonight. Can’t wait.

I’m so fucking hard right now I just blasted off. This custom made file is off the charts. I hope he cums in her several times, I can’t wait to hear about it. Each time she fucks him the stronger my need of her to fuck him gets. I hope she falls hard so she will never stop fucking him! I have the sexiest and best girl ever! I will definitely marry her, and am moving proposal up to Thanksgiving. She is amazing. She is getting some bad habits from Jackie, but all for the right reason to ensure he fucks her.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » October 22nd, 2020, 12:16 pm

From my girl, just remember I’m saying I love you to you every time he cums in me. That is my way of saying I love you to you. Isn’t it so nice to know he is cumming in me because I love you?

You are so amazing, I love you!
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » October 22nd, 2020, 12:34 pm

Text my girl sent from Jackie: I have a great idea that will give you all the power. What if we lived together for a week? You can go over and see him like you do me, but let him feel what it is like to be the affair, and you become my girl for a week?
He said we can talk about it tonight, but you will have complete control!

Wow! He is really influencing her.

From Jackie: I told you I had something special for getting high, hint: you shared your favorite with me way back when:).

If that is what I think it is, please know, I won’t do it, those days are long in the rear view mirror.

I asked her what it is? No response. I have an idea, I begged her not to and got that reply not sure what yet.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby grover27 » October 22nd, 2020, 12:45 pm

Amber is really getting into this. She seems like a natural in how easily and comfortably she has taken on the role of cuckoldress here. She seems incredibly hot! This is all very hot but I would be just be a little careful of Jackie here. It's one thing when there is a bull in a cuckold relationship where the bull is just using the wife for his pleasure and everyone is happy with that. Here Jackie sounds like s/he may be tempted to cross the line and steal your girl. It sounds like you and Amber are tight and on the same page here, but just make sure you two stay on the same page that ultimately you guys are using Jackie as a toy. Most people would be thrilled to play that role - just make sure that Jackie is most people. I otherwise like how everyone is falling into their roles so naturally here.

is this something you have fantasized about for a long time or did this fantasy develop more recently? It seems like it's been in you for a long time.

You didn't answer who made your custom hypno track? Are you able to share?
grover27
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wmxx » October 22nd, 2020, 3:33 pm

My girl just text me. I’m getting ready to have Jackie cum inside of me. Isn’t it nice to know your girl is cumming with another man. I’m starting to feel an attachment. After spending the night with him, I’m going to have some strong emotional feelings, are you ready for your princess to be in love with another man?

I responded yes yes yes, that means you won’t stop. I love you so much.

She responded, I love you too, but for the next 2 weeks my focus is Jackie, I promise I will make it up to you. Once we are both in love with each other, I think tonight is going to have me falling.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » October 22nd, 2020, 3:38 pm

Last one. She said I hope you realize once I fall for him, my time with you and him is going to be split, but will never let him be your equal. 60/40 probably. If tonight goes well , I may spend The weekend with him as well. I want to make so in need of me making love to him you will always want me with him when it is his time to be with me.

She has me so fucking horny!
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » October 22nd, 2020, 4:51 pm

My girl just text me a short video kissing Jackie on the couch. So hot! I have to say Jackie is pretty hot. My girl has a very low cut dress on, shocking for her
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » October 22nd, 2020, 5:00 pm

This was both of our fantasies but I wanted to see her with another woman which she said she couldn’t do but Jackie was possible because he dresses as a woman all the time and she knows him from dolling him up at her salon. I never had a fantasy with my wife with a guy in this case semi guy. I started to use the file to make me want her with a guy because it was hard to accept her fucking another guy, but now I love her fucking him.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » October 22nd, 2020, 6:20 pm

Omg my girl just sent me a short video of her topless with Jackie sucking on her tits while she is doing a bong hit, she only made one small comment, this feels so good and she giggled, she looked really high. Seeing a women sucking on her tits is so hot, I watched it 5 times already.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » October 22nd, 2020, 7:05 pm

Holy dickens shit. I just got a video of my girl having sex with Jackie. They both came on and Jackie who was talking a mile a minute was saying Guess what, my cock is gong into your girl right now. My girl comes on smoking a cigarette, which looked so strange because I never saw her smoke before. She looks into the camera and wow was she stoned, was laughing, and said My new lover is cumming inside of me tonight, I’m so horny, and love his cock in me. She moves away and she opens her legs and he gets on top of her. Looks toward the camera and says your girl belongs to me now right Amber. My girl says yes. Put your cock inside of me. Next thing you know he shoves his cock inside of her. My girl looks toward the camera and says I love how his cock feels in me and she starts moaning, I watch him slide in and out of her pussy kissing, and the view wasn’t as clear. This goes on for about 20 minutes, until I here Jackie start cumming saying I love you so much, and my girl in shaky voice saying I love you so much. He collapses on her and my girl is shaking. She looks at the camera and waves? Giggling. He reaches toward the night table and grabs a cigarette and hands one to my girl. She looks at the camera and says that was so incredible. Jackie gets up and walks to the camera and says she is so mine now, and the camera went dead. I am so horny I blasted off barely touching myself when his cock went inside of her. It is surreal. I can’t stop watching her. I hope this is permanent, the hottest, erotic thing I have ever seen.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

PreviousNext

Return to Feminizations Forum