I need some help

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

I need some help

Postby wmxx » September 3rd, 2020, 12:32 pm

I’m new to all this hypnosis stuff. I didn’t really believe in it. I saw this ad that said become a girlie girl with hypnosis. It wasn’t here I don’t think, but there was no forum and I have been looking for help and found this. I figured there is no way I would ever become a girlie girl, so I wanted to prove my macho view on hypnosis. I listened to this hypnosis that said I would be a girlie girl and love mini skirts, high heels, and lipstick. I have never worn or thought about wearing women’s clothes. I started listening, and really liked the woman’s voice, so I kept listening. To cut to the chase, I kept listening multiple times. The voice was irresistible. After about a week, I started thinking about what it would feel like to actually wear high heels a mini skirt and lipstick. I actually ordered them all at Amazon. They would arrive in 2 days. I listened that night and the next morning when I woke up, I couldn’t stop thinking about my order coming the next day. I got so anxious, I went to a couple stores and bought lipstick, a mini skirt and high heels. I came home and was so sexually turned on I was shaking like an alcoholic to get everything on. The heels didn’t fit well the mini skirt was too tight but I got them on. I immediately listened 2 times in a row. When I finished, I went in the bathroom and looked so sexy I had to blast off if you know what I mean. Now I’m obcessed with being a girlie girl. I wear a mini skirt under my pants. Keep a pair of high heels in my car, and wear lipstick when I am driving home. I always dress and wear heels at home now. I keep telling myself I will never listen to it again, but no sooner than I say that, I’m instantly listening, her voice is amazing. I’m sleeping in lipstick high heels and a mini skirt. I just ordered a wig. I have to stop! How do you get out of this? I can’t seem to do it. It will ruin me! I’m making excuses not to see my girlfriend so I can stay in my skirt heels and lipstick. I now believe in hypnosis. No more for me, this is serious crap! Thanks
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Some help

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » September 3rd, 2020, 4:14 pm

Welcome to the fun-house of kink hypnosis, wmxx. 8-) Congratulations on your success! There's good news about your situation.

Now that you consciously realize that you have boundaries, it's a simple matter to teach your subconscious mind about those boundaries. It's simple, but it requires you to do some work.

The first step is figuring out what your boundaries are. Boundaries are like fingerprints - they're unique to YOU.

- Maybe a boundary for protecting finances (or not)
    - Maybe a boundary for protecting health (or not)
    - Maybe a boundary for protecting reputation (or not)
    - Or even some other boundary that comes to your mind.
Once you consciously know what your boundaries are, then it's time to do that work.

You know that Girly Girl recording is irresistible. So, you also know that you're going to listen again, aren't you? You're going to listen and respond and blast off.

Before you do that... before you listen to it... every time before you're going to listen again... take a few minutes to meditate on those boundaries of yours. Take just 5 minutes to meditate about the future you want - as kinky as you dare but WITHIN YOUR BOUNDARIES. For the rest of your life, make this short boundary mediation a habit - because you know now how strong kink cravings get, don't you? You know now how the craving changes the direction of your life.

It's up to you to teach your subconscious mind. It's up to you to do the work.
The chains of habit are too light to be felt until they’re too heavy to be broken.

Check out my latest journal entry: here.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Re: I need some help

Postby wmxx » September 3rd, 2020, 7:48 pm

Thanks so much. I don’t believe in ghosts, UFO’s, or any stuff like that. Hypnosis until now. It’s like an instant addiction, and yes, no sooner than I wrote that today, I’m on my bed listening again...and again. I have a sense of what is going on, but I just can’t stay away. When I put those heels, and lips, and mini skirt on, it is like I am a completely different person. When I take them off they call me. This is so f’ed up, but at the same time I love it, and I’m drawn to that voice. I am going to try what you suggest because my life is spinning out of control. I will not listen to any more hypnosis stuff. I gotta get out of this one. I’m not a weak mind, but maybe I am. Can’t believe this actually does something. I think if it was a different voice, this wouldn’t have happened. I got caught up in that sexy voice and really got into it. Do most of these things really work, or is this an outlier? Some crazy sh**.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Some help

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » September 4th, 2020, 6:42 pm

You responded quickly, wmxx. You asked:
wmxx wrote:Do most of these things really work, or is this an outlier? Some crazy sh**.

Neuroscience has proven that hypnosis is a real thing. But so far, it can't answer (at least not yet) why it affects some people more than it does others. And now you know: You're one of the lucky ones who gets hypnotized easily.

I hope it makes you smile as you understand more and more: You're easy to hypnotize, because there are a lot of members here on WMM who are envious of that!

And I suspect your dick is chubbing now, isn't it?
    Because that's one of the ways a subconscious mind says: I want that. I want MORE.
Curiosity is another way our subconscious minds communicate. So as you Browse the library of WMM files, trust curiosity to lead you in the right direction. When you do that, it's just a matter of time until you're going to be pleasantly surprised.

And I hope that makes you smile, again.
The chains of habit are too light to be felt until they’re too heavy to be broken.

MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby wmxx » September 4th, 2020, 7:20 pm

Oh I won’t be looking at files. I’m done with hypnosis. As soon as I build up some form of resistance, and stay away from this one, that will be it for me. I have not listened to it today at all. The only thing I have done is wear lipstick today. I was ready to crack and listen today so I made a deal with myself. I would wear lipstick as a trade so I don’t listen again. I’m craving my mini skirt and heels, and so far I’m winning. I will be honest, I’m dying to hear her voice, but I can’t handle it. My thought is by the end of this weekend, my life will be back to normal. I keep telling that to myself over and over.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » September 5th, 2020, 10:09 am

I'm glad to have helped a little as you assert your boundaries... close that door and then lock it. Right after I give a reminder, I'll sign off and let you be.

REMINDER:
    Hypnotherapy works too. There's no need to google how many hypnotists are near you now. At some point in the future, you can learn how hypnosis helps people with:

- weight loss
      - pain mitigation
      - and even improving their golf game
Thanks again for joining WMM and exploring kink hypnosis a little... thousands of people privately enjoying it in the privacy of their homes, enjoying it on social media (like WMM), and even enjoying conferences like NEEHU

MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby wmxx » September 5th, 2020, 12:11 pm

Unfortunately, things went off the rails last night. I went to bed around 12:30am. No heels, lipstick or mini skirt. I usually fall asleep quite quickly. Not last night. I’m tossing and turning, the clock said 2:33am. The only thought was I need my heels, lips, and skirt. I fought going there, and didn’t. My next thought was I just need that voice to relax me. Convincing myself this is an emergency 1 shot deal to get me to sleep. Sure enough I’m listening again. I got probably 40 minutes into a 50 or so minute MP3, and I was literally shaking to get my lipstick, heels, and mini skirt on. I hastily did so. My entire mindset completely changed. I looked in the large mirror in the bathroom for who knows how long, out loud telling myself how sexy I looked and felt. I went into the bedroom to get a better look as the side by side closet doors are full length mirrors. I’m in awe of how sexy I looked, running myself constantly, flying at full mast. I started the file over, and could hardly finish as I just wanted to take myself in, with this rush of feminine energy was surging through me. I then remember the long blonde wig I bought and didn’t open because I was going to return it over the weekend. How’d that work out? I walk into the kitchen, notice the clock on the kitchen stove say 5:36am! That’s a huge problem. I was supposed to pick up my girl at 11am. We had plans to have a picnic lunch at the beach. That thought quickly left me as I opened the package where the wig was. On it went. Now I’m in the mirror and this long blonde haired woman in lipstick, high heels, and a mini skirt are looking back at me. I’m in awe of how sexy I looked. I’m talking to the mirror in a soft woman-like voice how sexy I look in my miniskirt, high heels, and Lipstick. This went on for an unknown amount of time, before blast off! I’m realizing it is light out. I set my alarm for 10:30am. I have to call my girl and tell her I can’t make it. I realize it is now after 8am! Next thing you know the alarm goes off I’m still dressed, lipstick all over my pillow and sheet cover. I call my girl, apologize telling her I didn’t sleep all night, and need a rain check. She asks me if I’m all right, and I Said yes. She then asks, are we all right? I said of course. We rescheduled for Monday. I’m still dressed, another blast off and I’m off to bed. Don’t leave now I need help. What next?
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby stupidme » September 5th, 2020, 6:02 pm

First thing I think you need to do is see if the author of the file you have been listening to has a deprogram file that you can listen to.
stupidme
Regular
Regular

Postby stupidme » September 5th, 2020, 6:10 pm

if they don't, you can check out the other deprogram files on warpmymind
the other resource I would say is go to the chat dropdown and check out the discord link. ask in one of the chats. one of the hypnotists in chat might be able to help you out
stupidme
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » September 5th, 2020, 6:22 pm

Another possibility is to listen to the hypnofile Accept Your Desires, Changes, and Your Self. This file is really helpful when you find a file has implanted a desire too deep to eradicate.

https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... link=10953
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby wmxx » September 5th, 2020, 7:05 pm

Let me thank you all for your suggestions. I don’t know my way around here very well, but I will send some time to learn and find some use of suggestions made here. I really appreciate it. I slept a good part of the day. I showered and put all the stuff back on again. About an hour ago there was knock on my door. I was wearing a mini skirt, lipstick, heels , and a wig. I obviously didn’t answer the door and was afraid to be seen looking out the window. Next thing you know my girl is texting me, asking if I was ok and telling me she was just here. This is getting really messed up, I’m basically living in the shadows now. I told her I must of dozed off. She tells me I have been acting strange lately and asks me if we could get together at her house tomorrow for lunch, as she needs to talk to me. That’s a big ut oh. So now I’m lying to her, and I’m scared to meet her. Do I dare tell her what is really going on? I can’t imagine having to explain all this, we have a great relationship, but it is just 6 months old. I have to get my act together, and stop listening to that file, but it gets harder, not easier. I thought I broke through, but last night was a horror show. I’m literally scared, but I keep listening. I’m turning into mini skirt girl just as she suggests. Should I hide this from her? Should I tell the truth? She will think I’m a nut case.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » September 5th, 2020, 7:29 pm

I see what happens here. For any hypnotist that might help me understand and beat this. I always seem to find myself in a position where I need to listen. Couldn’t sleep so listened. Fear of not sleeping tonight and meeting my girl tomorrow, So I listen again so I don’t repeat last night. There always seems to be a reason to listen. It is like the friendly guy said about the chains. Too heavy to be broken. I’m there or heading there quickly. I need to stop, the more I need to stop, the more I need to listen, the more I dress, a never ending loop getting stronger.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » September 6th, 2020, 6:22 pm

So here we go. Saw my girl today, as She said we needed to talk. This girlie girl file has created an issue. I arrive and she comes to the door in a skirt (not. Mini), lipstick, and heels. She owns a hair and nail salon, and is always dolled up, so nothing unusual about it. What was unusual was as soon as I heard her heels clicking on the kitchen floor, and taking extra looks at her lips, my girlie girl desires went through the roof. I was chubbing. We sat down, and she said something isn’t right with you, or maybe us. Talk to me. I decided before I went there, I was going to tell her the truth for better or worse. I explained the girlie girl hypnosis file, and how I laughed at it and listened just to prove none of that crap worked. She had a blank stare at me and I continued to tell her the whole story. She burst out laughing, almost out of control, and I said it isn’t even funny. She said, I would give anything to see that. She said about 20% of my client’s aren’t natural born women. I said whoa, this isn’t who I am or want to be. I’m trying to stop, but something happens when I listen to the file, and I really become a girlie girl, and it is very real. The best way I can explain it is when you hear a song in the morning on the radio, sometimes you can’t get it out of your head all day, and you keep singing it all day. I keep saying I’m a girlie girl, a girlie girlie girl. Only this is much stronger. She told me she could make me look so girlie, you would not believe what you saw in the mirror. She wants one shot to do it. I emphatically said NO! She tried a few more times but my answer was a hard no. We talked about a lot of things, and I felt I took a piano off my back, and told her another hypnotist had the file to remove this one. My mind however was jolted every time she walked and clicked her heels on the floor, and those lid made me dying to go home and become girlie girl. When it came time to leave she said you are going home to listen to that stuff aren’t you? I knew I was, but I said no. She said I’ll tell you what. If you go home and listen to that then the next time we see each other You’re going to come over and listen to that, bring your girlie stuff and I will give you a sexy girlie girl look for real. To her I’m just a canvas to test her skill on. I said ok you’re on. She told me she would call be around 10 and no lying. Well I’m home, I listened and now I face total embarrassment. I’m girlie girl right now and loving it.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » September 6th, 2020, 8:06 pm

WMXX,

I have tried to post links to deprogramming files and have list the reply post each time. I will just say that there are Deprogramming files available. Just use the WMM File Search feature. Click on Files in the menu on the left hand side; when the File Search comes up, type in Deprogram or Deprogrammer. I recommend the files by EMG and Tangy.

If you decide that won't work for you, I posted a file that will allow you complete your transformation by making you doubt that you are really a cis male. My Doubt You Are Male file takes you where you are convinced you are not cis. However, the final decision of whether tou are trans is yours alone. You, and only you, have the right to decide what your self's true identity is. The file will make you doubt you are cis and lead you to a place where you need to decide if you are cis or trans. Any final decision is yours, though. There is no mention of deciding what your gender should be. The file does set up a bias against self-identifying as your birth gender.

I am not furnishing a link. This is a Pay File. It's only $10.00 but I wanted people to think before they used this file. It's a major change and I didn't want somebody to use it on a whim and then decide, "Oh, fuck, this hypnosis shit works. How do I undo this? Aargh!"

Doubt implants doubts about how cis you are. It's damned hard to undo. I don't have the ability, so I did the next best thing; I made people need to think about it by charging money. It's only $10.00; I wanted people to use the file. I just wanted them to thinkabout the consequences before they downloaded the file and listened to it.

I wrote Doubt Tou Are Male when I was in the throes of a bad gender dysphoria crisis. I expressed every doubt I had in the most effective way I could. When I read what what I had written the next day, I decided that this would make an superb file. It took very little editing to get a final draft. I'm rather proud of this bit of writing.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby napras-sword » September 7th, 2020, 9:57 am

I don't know if this is just a writing prompt, but you're ignoring people trying to help.

If you decide that won't work for you, I posted a file that will allow you complete your transformation by making you doubt that you are really a cis male

I gotta say, that is a massive jump. Assuming this is a real thing and he's not going to remove it, that is in no way adjacent to where he's going or a logical next step.
napras-sword

Postby wmxx » September 7th, 2020, 7:00 pm

What a day. I listen to the file, become girlie girl, and over comes my girl to make me a real girlie girl. I’m nervous. She arrives and just shakes her head. My mini skirt is tight and ugly, my lips look bad, and my heels are ugly. She said if you think you look girlie, wait til I get done. We start at the kitchen table, she gives me a manicure. Never had one before, actually felt pretty good. I’m fixated on her lips. She then tells me she is going to do my nails. I said nails? She said yes, just let me do my thing and you will be girlie girl. So now I have long red nails, had me put them inside some machine to dry. Now she is doing my face and lips, and styles my wig. She puts a necklace on me and some round things on my wrists, but some I couldn’t fit over my hand. I’m ready for the mirror. OMG! I’m in awe. I look so much like a sexy girlie girl I was almost in shock. I said how did you do that? She said that’s what I do everyday. She even commented I looked stunning. I’m feeling so much like a girlie girl I can’t believe it. What happened next was not planned. I was so freakin horny, I asked her if she would consider going to bed with a girlie girl. She said only if the girlie girl was warm, and sensuous. I said deal! It was amazing with a capital A. She told me not to mess up my make up in the shower, and she would do my lips over, because I know you are going to listen to that hypnosis stuff. She said she was going to buy me some sexy girlie mini skirts, a bra, and I needed boobs and sexier heels. I said wait a minute. This was a lot of fun, but you want me to be like this? She said no, I just want you to see yourself as a full and complete girlie girl. She left about 2 hours ago, I’m still girlie girl, and now I have more questions than answers. Why is she doing this? Professional pride? I’m not good in bed as she asked for soft and sensuous? She really likes to sleep with women? I’m starting to really become girlie girl, and if she takes me further, I know after today, I’m gonna love it more. This is and never has been my life, what is the end game? I feel like I have opened Pandora’s box, and can’t close it. I have work tomorrow, and I don’t know if I can function without my file fix, lipstick, high heels, and mini skirt. Today was an unbelievable rush. I have to ask her why she needs to make me complete girlie girl, I need those answers before this becomes unstoppable.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » September 7th, 2020, 7:05 pm

Correction. It is already unstoppable. I can’t stop looking in the mirror and saying I am a girlie girl...girlie girlie girlie girl.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » September 8th, 2020, 6:27 pm

So last night my girl left and I remained girlie girl until about midnight, and it was time to get to bed. I then realized I had false eyelashes on and fake nails. Panic sets in. She left without telling me how to get them off! It was too late to call her and I finally thought of you tube. Most methods to get the nails off were using acetone. Not something I have hanging around the house. Finally found solutions, but by the time I got to bed it was a little after 2AM and up at 6. I’m already running on empty. I started working and all I could think of was I am a girlie girl, girlie girlie girlie girl. By mid morning I was sweating needing my heels, lipstick, and mini skirt. To make it worse my girl text me you look great in a mini skirt, heels, and lipstick.I showed her what I was listening to, and I know she listened to it as she sent me teasing texts several times. Yes, I’m girlie girl right now, and I’m liking it to much. I need help. I did get a few private messages here with files to erase the effects. Thank you, but girlie girl won’t listen. The only one that can help me is the author. Does anyone here know how to reach Chelsea Gilson? I looked for contact info or an e-mail address and came up empty. I’m aware of what I’m doing, and I love it. I also am aware that isn’t what I want, but it is stronger than me, and getting stronger. I need to reach Chelsea before It is too late. Send me a message if you know her or have a way to reach her please. Girlie girl out.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby grover27 » September 11th, 2020, 11:26 am

wmxx - any updates on your situation? I just found your story and am interested in where you have gone in your journey.
grover27
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wmxx » September 11th, 2020, 2:15 pm

Yes a lot. I tried to reach the hypnotist. She works or worked for an advanced hypnosis place in Boston. I sent an email speaking of my issue. Have not heard back yet. I don’t have time now. Just got home and it is girlie girl time. More later tonight. My girl came over last night we talked about a lot. More later.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby grover27 » September 11th, 2020, 3:27 pm

I appreciate the update and look forward to hearing more. I actually found the videos on YouTube that you are referring to. They look to be just previews of the full thing that you would have to purchase. Did you purchase the full content from their website or are you just doing the previews from YouTube? I find it interesting that this video had such an affect on you, but I openly admit that I am easily hypnotizable and have been surprised by what has and has not worked on me. Sometimes, you really cannot judge a book from its cover or know the effects of one of these tracks until you go down the rabbit hole. I appreciate your willingness to share on here and add to the content of this great community. I sometimes question whether people are role playing or are serious with some of their stories and I certainly hope you are sincere in yours. If I am being honest, the fact that your girlfriend happens to be in the exact profession to be able to take you further down the rabbit hole seems to good to be true for anyone wanting to experience such an event. I know firsthand of the power of hypnosis so your fall into this new girly girl persona certainly has the ability to be true. If you are for real, and your girlfriend is in a position to take you further, I think you have to accept this all as fate and ride the train to wherever it takes you. Either way, I anxiously await the next chapter of your tale.
grover27
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wmxx » September 11th, 2020, 7:02 pm

Yes I found it on YouTube. There is a complete version. Hypnotist is Chelsea Gilson lipstick, high heels, and miniskirts. This is quite real, not a role play. I’m not going to play defense here. I can however understand why you are saying that, two weeks ago I didn’t believe in hypnotism. So my girl and I had a lot to talk through. I needed to know why she was taking such a strong role in all this. Her answer was that her whole life revolves around imaging. She loves to see men and women look in the mirror and feel more beautiful than ever before. It apparently is very self gratifying. She said making over men that wanted to be women, or cross dressed, or trans started 5 years ago with one person and just expanded. She considers herself an artist. She also stated that it is empowering to see a man as a woman, and she was the artist. She went out and bought me a complete girlie girl items all inclusive. I asked her if she ever slept with another woman, she said never. I thought it was sexually inclined. So my next question was why me? She responded that she loves to do makeovers on men and felt she had an opportunity here she never thought possible. I agreed to allow her to do this over the weekend. We have never spent a night together, she is staying over Tomm. Night. I told her right now I’m highly vulnerable, and after this weekend, I’m going to listen to the removal files a few generous hypnotists sent me in private mail here. I’m loving this way too much and can’t stop. I have to. I wake up at night with cramps in my calves. Probably from wearing high heels all the time. We talked about a lot of things, I’m convinced she is authentic, and After being a bit concerned regarding her motivation, I’m a lot more comfortable now. I’m loving being girlie, and after the other night being blown away by the makeover, I’m dying to see myself as a top to bottom girlie girl all weekend. More on Sunday night or Monday.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » September 11th, 2020, 7:09 pm

Also if someone finds a way to contact Chelsea Gilson, she is by far my best hope. I’m not sure if I’m an easy mark for a hypnotist...I certainly wouldn’t think so, but this is extremely powerful. Be very careful if you listen and really don’t want to be a girlie girl because I promise you, it will make you one. If you want to be, find it and listen and you will be!
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby grover27 » September 11th, 2020, 8:46 pm

Thanks for the keeping up with this and apologies for any offense that might have been taken by questioning your veracity. First, I would love to see a picture of what your GF creates out of you when she is done. Second, if you are really wanting to be done with this afterwards, I think the deprogram files alone may not be enough. My suspicion is that you were unsure enough in your identity and who you want to be that you were almost a blank slate that this hypnosis was able to fill in. You will likely find it hard to go back to being nothing again. You need to decide who it is that you really want to be identity-wise, and that new you must be a stronger desire than girly girl. You need to do some soul searching about what it is that makes girly girl so appealing and what would be more appealing than that. I would guess that you should want to embrace your masculinity and take that to a new level in order to counter balance. Do you lift weights? Did you feel like a masculine alpha guy before? Or were you just going through life like a Beta or Omega that was primed and ready to be taken over by a sissy track? This might be your rock bottom before you rise from the ashes. Or you just might find, that girly girl is more appealing to you than any of these other ideas, and that it's okay to accept yourself as a cross dresser or a part time sissy and if your gf is okay with it, you might be on the path for some crazy fun adventures that you never expected to happen in your life until you opened your mind up to them. The beauty is that there is no right or wrong answer - just what is right to you truly as opposed to the answer you think you are supposed to choose based on other people's ideals.
grover27
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wmxx » September 12th, 2020, 5:15 am

I’m athletic and nowhere near girlie until this hypnosis stuff. Never had any inclinations to be a girlie girl. That’s changed.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » September 12th, 2020, 9:53 am

My girl will be here at 3. I’m in girlie girl mode already. After being apprehensive, I’m so ready to see what she is going to do. I’m in girlie mode until Sunday night. Right now that’s all I can think of.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby grover27 » September 12th, 2020, 10:03 am

I say embrace it and just let go into it for the weekend and see where it goes. If you are athletic, you may just be craving a thrill that is the opposite of who you have always been. Think of the CEO and other high powered people who like to be submissive and whipped behind closed doors. It's normal to want to escape into the opposite of what we live during the day to day. Nothing to be ashamed of. This could just be a temporary thrill that you will grow out of, or maybe not. As MN_Friendly advises, just set your boundaries to protect whatever you feel the need to protect. Have fun this weekend and go all out while you have the opportunity to explore this. Your gf is giving you an amazing gift so you might as well be appreciative and accept it for all that it is. Let us know how it goes girly girl.
grover27
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wmxx » September 12th, 2020, 11:09 am

Amazing you said that. My girl said to me you don’t realize the amazing gift I’m giving you. Freaky you said that. She said to consider it an early X-mad present.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby grover27 » September 13th, 2020, 12:35 pm

That is freaky. It's true though. Most guys into this would have to hide it from their partner and never experience it with another person who is accepting and interested in exploring it. I hope your weekend is going well.
grover27
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wmxx » September 14th, 2020, 8:14 pm

What a weekend. Anyone reading this is probably wanting to hear all about girlie girl. Well something else happened, but before that, the girlie girl experience was off the charts. I had what I would say a breast vest on, hip pads, you name it. I could not believe it was me. The whole weekend. Yes, I’m girlie girl right now but I’m not going to be for long. I am listening to the file in full today and cutting off 5 minutes a day, until I’m not listening anymore. The real story is my girl. I’m going to make it short. Her last boyfriend killed her self esteem. He told her she was a vanity Apple polisher. Ouch! He often belittled her. She did nails, hair, and makeovers. She finally got the strength to put an end to it. She started telling me that with what was going on with me gave her a chance to prove just how good she was, and prove herself, but it is way beyond that. She was talking about how rewarding it is when a woman comes in undergoing chemo with no hair, and other cosmetic issues, and I can make them feel whole again. The displaced souls of the transgendered that she helps them feel beautiful and be able to trust someone. She is driven by how wonderful it feels to see someone come in feeling ugly, depressed, scared, etc. Then I meet you. You have a big job, and then she starts crying. I feel so inferior in some ways, and always wonder if I’m good enough for you. I had to stop her. I never thought of her that way, but I also never understood how caring this women is and she is driven by all the right things. Now I’m getting a bit teary eyed. I have this drop dead gorgeous girl, that’s prettier on the inside. A lot more happened, and we both learned about each other from the inside out. It took us 6 months, but something as strange as hypnosis bonded us in such a really nice way. What I learned most is I have a keeper, and I will never lose her. She said the girlie thing, if it disappears tomorrow or comes and goes, I will be here for you to have the greatest girlie girl experience you can. If it disappears and your as happy as I saw you this weekend, just as good. Most would see that as an opportunity to stay girlie girl, but this isn’t who I am, even though I love it, but it isn’t the real me. I’m in a real good place right now, girlie has to go though, hopefully I succeed.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby grover27 » September 15th, 2020, 8:30 am

That's an awesome outcome. I'm really happy for you and your girl. You guys were able to bond on a new level by both opening up and being vulnerable. Very cool and I love that hypnosis - and your willingness to be open and honest to her - got you there. I don't know if decreasing your listens by 5 mins each day is going to get you there, though. I feel like the more you listen, even at shorter times, the more you will fall in. Also, how do you cut short a hypno track? When I trance, I'm out for the whole track until it wakes me back up. You may want to consider trying to find a different track to replace it with - look around WMM and see if there is another kink that you feel is "safer" for you that you can start listening to and have a new experience with. The good news is that you seem to know this isn't for you, which tells me that if you are being honest with yourself then you won't stay at the girlie girl stop forever. You will be able to move on once you are ready. I really enjoy reading your updates so I hope you keep updating us with what is going on with your transformation - whichever way you decide to take it. And take care of that girl - she sounds special and like someone you can have a good relationship with. If she was able to accept what you told her and actually run with it like she did, rather than run away, then she is in a small majority and likely a keeper. Treat her right and don't be afraid to explore the hypno kink with her.
grover27
Mentor
Mentor

Postby gurlpower » September 17th, 2020, 10:45 pm

Probably the most frustrating part about this entire thread is how the file is so obliquely referenced.

Seriously, is this what you are talking about? https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... xAOZ7Mf23a

Chelsea Gibson is associated with that youtube channel, but the video is by Oxanna.

We are very happy for your journey of self discovery. But we (or at least me in particular) want accurate links to see *what* your experience was and if it is repeatable.

~♡
gurlpower

Postby wmxx » September 20th, 2020, 7:15 pm

Yes that is not exactly the same but mostly it. So I have gotten down to listening for just 5 min. I went to my girl’s house for dinner Thursday night. My first night of not listening to the file, and first night not girlie girl. I get there and the first thing I notice is her lipstick. I’m so jealous now of women wearing lipstick and heels. I want it to be me. She also had some heeled shoes and the click click was driving me crazy to have my own. I actually asked her to take off her heels and lipstick...she did. The night went well but I was dying to be girlie girl and fighting leaving early knowing this would be day 1 of no girlie girl. The night was great otherwise, and we kept girlie girl out of the conversation. I got home at about 10:30, and the file and thoughts of girlie girl were extremely strong. I said to myself no, don’t even think about it. I failed. Girlie girl and the file won. I was up until 1:30, and listened to the whole file not once, but twice. It is a love/hate situation. I spent a good chunk of the weekend as girlie girl, but I know this has to end. I keep thinking maybe somewhere in my sub conscience I really wanted this, but It is a hard sell, I never even thought about this before. I believe however, it is firmly planted now.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » September 21st, 2020, 4:42 pm

So of course I’m girlie girl again. I think I have the answer with help from my girl.I am staying at her house tomorrow night. She is taking my phone and I will have no lipstick, heels, or miniskirt. Well she has lipstick but Hopefully it doesn’t come to that. Looks like I found a solution. I’m nervous about it.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby stupidme » September 21st, 2020, 7:12 pm

good call!!!
stupidme
Regular
Regular

Postby wmxx » September 21st, 2020, 8:37 pm

I’m very hopeful. Also nervous as hell.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » September 23rd, 2020, 1:58 pm

Difficult but success! I’m staying at her house again tonight. She is driving me to my house to get more clothes and things. I don’t trust myself yet. So this will be day 2 no girlie girl and no file.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby grover27 » September 23rd, 2020, 4:53 pm

Good luck and thanks for keeping us informed. I always look forward to seeing your posts and how you are doing with this.
grover27
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wmxx » September 25th, 2020, 12:17 pm

After staying at my girls house for 2 nights, last night was the test. Home alone. It was not a good situation. I had great intentions, but girlie girl and that voice of the hypnotist were way to strong. My girl and I had arranged for me to spend another night at her house if I was caving in. I somehow made it to around 9PM, but I was ready to listen to the file. I text her and told her I was on my way. The weekend begins tonight. I’m staying over again, but she has to see clients until 1 on Saturday. I will be leaving Sat. Morning and going home. I can only hope I can resist. I made it 4 hrs. Before I was caving, so hopefully I can get through. She is coming to my house Saturday afternoon. I hope I’m not girlie girl.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby grover27 » September 26th, 2020, 12:36 pm

If you really want to make it through, you need to tell yourself ahead of time what you are going to do instead. Go for a run, workout, watch a show. Make up tasks and complete them so that you aren't bored with idle hands. Tell yourself to stay away from your computer. Good luck and keep up updated.
grover27
Mentor
Mentor

Postby grover27 » October 5th, 2020, 9:33 am

wmxx - it's been about 10 days now. Any updates on your progress?
grover27
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wmxx » October 5th, 2020, 2:34 pm

I just have not had a lot of time. A lot has happened. I’ll try to play catch up when I get the chance.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby grover27 » October 5th, 2020, 3:02 pm

sounds good. I hope you are well...whatever direction you have chosen to go.
grover27
Mentor
Mentor

Postby grover27 » October 5th, 2020, 3:24 pm

sounds good. I hope you are well...whatever direction you have chosen to go.
grover27
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wmxx » October 7th, 2020, 1:20 pm

There has been a lot that has happened so I will just highlight. I guess the last time was before this past weekend, to the one before that. I stayed at my girls until early Sat. Morning. I had been girlie girl free for several days. My girl had to work until early afternoon so I wasn’t going to go home. I had an early tee time. At 8AM with 3 buddies. We finished, had lunch and a couple brewskis and I was on my way home. My girl was supposed to come over as soon as I text her. She arrive soon after me and all was normal. Shocking, even after 4-5 days of not being girlie girl the urge to listen to that file was strong. Fast forward my girl and I had a talk about girlie girl. A deep one that led to other conversations. She actually seemed disappointed I was beating girlie girl. I actually asked her if she was, and she said in one way yes. I asked what she meant. She explained how her life is driven towards making women beautiful, and men too that want to appear as women. She has a fetish type of desire to make men look like beautiful women, and she thought I was stunning, and she saw how happy I was as girlie girl. I said I was extremely happy, but my mind or inner conscience was playing tricks on me. So fast forward and I said how open is your mind to new things? I asked her to hunt around for a file and see if she gets hypnotized into whatever She chose. She did not answer but asked me what would I want her to listen to? I had something in mind but was afraid to say it. I said I don’t know. She said you know there is something, let me hear it. The worst thing is I say no. I said ok, here is what I wish. You listen to a file if it exists that turns you extremely horny for me, you can’t stand how horny you are for me, and you become this slutty uninhibited sex crazed woman. She actually blushed. She said ok., how about you listen to girlie girl while I listen to mine if there is such a thing. I immediately said your on! This will happen this weekend if we find a suitable hypnotism file, so to get what I want I’m going down the girlie girl path again, but if that is the reward I want to. It’s all I can think of is my girl all slurred up and obsessed to have uninhibited hardcore sex. That would turn me totally on. More after this weekend.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby grover27 » October 7th, 2020, 6:53 pm

I'm not going to lie wmxx - that sounds like a recipe for a pretty hot time. There's nothing wrong with kinks and if you and your girl are both getting what you want, why fight it? I'm sure that there are many envious guys reading your story on this. I was expecting you to want your girl to listen to some kind of femdom track to help her take you deeper as girlie girl, but I think whatever you go with this will be a hot time for you and your girlfriend. I thought you would find that she was disappointed in your decision to stop girlie girl - she clearly likes it. It may not last forever, so enjoy this fun and kinky chapter in your life. And don't forget to keep sharing for those of us with less exciting experiences in our life!
grover27
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wmxx » October 8th, 2020, 8:29 am

Got a few questions about the file that started all this. Just go to YouTube and search lipstick, high heels, and miniskirt hypnosis, and it will come up. I’m not girlie girl anymore, although that will change Saturday. It will be worth it if this works on my girl.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby wmxx » October 9th, 2020, 1:16 pm

So my girl text me and said she had good news. She cleared her appointment out for Saturday. That means Saturday morning we see what happens. Then reality. She said I know you are looking forward to see me under hypnotism, and so am I. I think we would be better served to go out to dinner tonight, and do something else together. Saturday morning, we can go out for breakfast and instead of all the alluring thoughts, we need time in normalcy. I want us to grow through enjoying each other the way we are, it will make the extracurriculars more comfortable and enjoyable. Thoughts? I started thinking I’m selfish disappointment, but she is absolutely right. I love how grounded she can be and at the same time have an open mind. I love this woman. So nothing happens until probably Saturday afternoon. She is worth the wait. She even suggested dinner and breakfast was on her. I was having none of that though. She is staying over tonight through Sunday mid afternoon. Hope this goes well. I will try and update after the weekend.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby grover27 » October 10th, 2020, 7:59 am

Thanks for the wholesome update. Your girl sounds really special. Don’t take her for granted. She is absolutely right to seek balance. Keep building that trust and rapport with each other. That will make the experience that much better. Just be careful of falling into the trap of revering her so much that you don’t want to get nasty with her too! I don’t believe you ever said this - what file/video are you going to have her listen to? It may also not work for her the first couple of times, so be prepared for that. It sounds like you were instantly susceptible but not everyone is like that. For some it takes some practice to really learn how to trance and be hypnotized.
grover27
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wmxx » October 12th, 2020, 10:15 am

It was Bambi sleep multiple files, and it didn’t work for her, and after your last post, turns out you were right. It worked to a very mild extent, she listened to 4 of them. I’ll try to update tonight.
wmxx
Annoyance
Annoyance

Next

Return to Feminizations Forum