Transgender Curse

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Transgender Curse

Postby jamiexx » October 17th, 2020, 11:06 am

Hi everyone,

Since reading the description for @gdrileyx Transgender Curse, I can't stop thinking about it. I have tried a lot of files as this is a big fetish but haven't really given into any real life changes other than buying some platform boots a year ago.

I like listening to the strongest files even though I know they wont work on me in reality, but you never know, one might and thats the exciting bit.

Has anyone tried the file? I really like the idea of a file to convince you in a scientific way. It really really scares me but I think I would listen to it...
jamiexx

Re: Transgender Curse

Postby gdrileyx » October 17th, 2020, 7:21 pm

After 6 years, it is still being downloaded. Science will tell you that hypnosis only works if you want the change to work, so curse-hypnosis is something of any oxymoron. There is no way this file would turn a truly cisgender-male into a transwoman. But if someone is repressing their true desire to transition, but needs to feel the pretext that they are forced into it; then the file is effective in bringing that out.
gdrileyx
Regular
Regular

Postby Jackstock » October 18th, 2020, 5:10 am

I think if it scares you, it may not be for you
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby jamiexx » October 18th, 2020, 6:54 pm

gdrileyx wrote:After 6 years, it is still being downloaded. Science will tell you that hypnosis only works if you want the change to work, so curse-hypnosis is something of any oxymoron. There is no way this file would turn a truly cisgender-male into a transwoman. But if someone is repressing their true desire to transition, but needs to feel the pretext that they are forced into it; then the file is effective in bringing that out.

Thankyou for the reply.

It's a strange one, there are two sides to me, one which is totally male, and one which likes to feel the complete opposite. I think the male one is the real me, but the idea of a file like this excites me and intrigues me beyond my fear. I also keep wanting to find the strongest files which can't be the safest and I know this. Just imagining it working is so erotic.

I'm not sure, i'll think it over, it's probably for the best that it's behind a pay wall or I'd have already tried it!
jamiexx

Return to Feminizations Forum