curse pussy transformation worked

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

curse pussy transformation worked

Postby alex1926 » December 8th, 2020, 7:58 pm

I have been listening to the audio of curse pussy transformation for several months and at first I thought it was a lie that did not work but now I see that if it is working little by little my vagina is forming, I just need my testicles to be reabsorbed. From this moment on, if I keep listening to it, my genital transformation will be complete, I will stop being a man and I will be a woman for my whole life, there is no going back, I could pay the antidote but I don't want to do it all my life. me. My family does not know anything about this but then they will finally know I will have to get used to having a vagina to take care of myself
alex1926

Re: curse pussy transformation worked

Postby Jackstock » December 9th, 2020, 2:22 am

Love hearing it work so well!
Great job
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby carohypno » December 9th, 2020, 5:17 am

Hi Alex
It is quite hard to believe how a penis could be transformed by hypnosis into a vagina...
Maybe could you more described the result, and/or post pictures?
regards
carohypno
Regular
Regular

Postby alex1926 » December 9th, 2020, 6:54 pm

I know it is very difficult to believe what is happening but it is so. At first I did not believe it because I watched on YouTube videos that promised you the same and nothing, no change and when I looked at the video and saw what I was doing at first I did not believe in anything but as the months went by a sensation in my genitals began to manifesting the transformation is that a cleft is formed and every day the eye is bigger, this cleft is not due to any injury if it is not my own perianal tissue that is being invaginated, it does not hurt at all, the testicles are there but I know that they will soon be reabsorbed and when this happens my genitals will be women. I can't take pictures of my genitals until I see the complete change, but it is happening there.
alex1926

Postby outkast1728 » December 18th, 2020, 9:15 pm

Total bullshit, from both a psychological and medical standpoint the human body can not and will not make such changes. People can imagine and wish and hallucinate all they wish but this kind of change is physically impossible. So Alex, I'm calling your bullshit and saying put up or shut up. Either show proof of the changes you claim are occuring or stop lying and deluding the people here into believing an impossibility
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby tfunker » June 7th, 2021, 12:02 am

I can Validate that the Pussy transformation works to a certain extent and have also been having amazing success with the file and have only been listening too it for 2months now myself, but have also been using some regression Files as well but have noticed that my Testies are getting small and feel them going up and also my Penis is getting smaller there's been allot of tightening and have gotten my Testosterone levels checked recently only to find out i have some started to natural Produce Estrogen over the past couple months. I know allot of people will knock it off but i have been finding success in the file and also honestly i know this sounds out there but i feel things changing internally not just seeing external Changes but really do feel like I'm starting to have changes that involve developing Ovaries and other female Internals besides the already happening Hormone changes that have been Verified by my Doctor. I'm also Noticing Shrinking in my Hands,Feet & Height
tfunker

Postby tfunker » June 7th, 2021, 12:12 am

Also to those that say its impossible keep this in mind in nature there are species that can change gender & a disease that changes the gender of Frogs that has Transferred over to other species and can transfer over to Humans but sadly kills most other species besides frogs but is known to make them into fully fertile Females. Recently in Labs in Sweden they were able to Switch a certain gene within lab rats to changes there Testicles into fully fertile Ovaries, nature has ways of doing things we still don't fully understand and for the Lab rats they only had to Switch a Certain Gene on and Off so it should be possible for Humans to change Gender and for a male to become a fully fertile female and same thing for females to become males. Which has happened appearently in recorded History and we knock it off as fiction but certain Cultures have had stories of people switching Gender physically and Tribes within the Amazon have claimed that they have had Males turn into females before on Rare occasions and that they don't know how it happens. This is all stuff i have found out from years of research into the matter i also believe immortality runs along the same lines because there is also species out there that can do the samething involving Genetics and rejuvenation so allot of the stuff we say is impossible or knock off is actually possible within nature we just don't know how to do it properly yet.
tfunker

Postby steyraug96 » August 13th, 2021, 11:43 pm

TFunker,
Would you share the regression files you used as well, please?
Repeatable experiments and all. ;-)
-Dianna
steyraug96

Postby jstone1371 » November 1st, 2021, 4:10 am

Any updates Alex or thunder I just started this file myself and would like pics or descriptions so I know what to expect.
jstone1371

Postby alex1926 » December 12th, 2022, 5:28 pm

I stopped listening to it due to lack of time but as far as I know my genitals were changing and I don't think it has anything to do with magic or witchcraft it's the mind that makes the change and since I stopped listening to it the change has stopped but I think so I would have kept listening to it now I would have a vagina by the way those who say that science does not allow that let me tell you that science does not have the last word and neither does religion.
alex1926

Postby sexymimiyang » October 24th, 2023, 8:21 am

can i see it?
find your sex partner in sexparter
sexymimiyang

Return to Feminizations Forum