Non sissy feminization.

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Non sissy feminization.

Postby hypnodress » January 30th, 2021, 2:29 pm

Hi I was wondering if anyone can hypnotize me to be a well dressed glamorous woman instead of the usual sissy that seems to be prevalent.
I have tried lots of online hypnotists, I seems to start out ok but then I somehow realize that they are trying to turn me into a '#ock sucker in a chastity cage and unable to cum and I resist.
I also have a velvet and satin clothing fetish and want to be made to dress-up in these type of clothes, mindless and obedient and made to cum.
Please can anyone help?
It would have to be 'quiet' hypnosis, not skype or similar, my wife is in the next room and has no idea of my 'problems!' I love the flashing image and spirals if that is any help.
Thanks.
hypnodress

Re: Non sissy feminization.

Postby warren101 » February 21st, 2021, 7:46 pm

Try this group. Go to https://fetlife.com You will have to join fetlife and then find the group ( Erotic Hypnosis Experiments ). The page is this: https://fetlife.com/groups/7839 You should find someone there. Have fun.
warren101
Regular
Regular

Postby nyxe » March 27th, 2021, 4:59 pm

Absolutely.
I have been doing erotic hypnosis in person for a long time, and have recently started a patreon (wait, I'm not selling you on it). Sissy was never my thing, feminization and female alter ego was far more fun for me, however 80% of my clients for feminization put heavy pressure for me to help them with sissy stuff.

I am currently building scripts and audios, since I've always done live sessions versus make recordings. One theme is the alter ego and feminization theme. Since I am developing, I would be more than happy to make hypnotic recordings as long as they're useful for my patreon account as well. Happy to discuss this.
nyxe

Postby Blackjaz » March 27th, 2021, 10:47 pm

nyxe , By chance I know you do files and what not, but any way you still do sessions ? I am kind of pretty interested.
Blackjaz
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Feminizations Forum