Hey I make feminizing hypnosis: Feminizing collar

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Hey I make feminizing hypnosis: Feminizing collar

Postby ThatoneGurll » March 9th, 2021, 7:02 am

Hey I make feminizing hypnosis,
Lately I've been trying to grow my YouTube channel.

Here is my YouTube channel,
And my latest video.
Please read the rest but do check it out:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uI0lFZ-aEUs#menu

I setup a Patreon, as well.
I'm not really doing it for the money. Any support helps.
My YouTube started as a gaming Channel and then I began noticing almost no one watched my stuff.
One day I stumbled across subliminal feminization hypnosis as well as "become an anime girl" subliminals.
I tried most of that stuff on YouTube and most of it wasn't good enough or detailed enough for me save for a few really weird but high quality videos.

I began making my own subliminals for feminization they weren't really that great at first .. but you were able to somewhat hear the voices In them but not fully make out what they were saying.

Fast forward to today and basically over time my YouTube channel was never able to gain any traction as a gaming Channel it just wasn't happening. The trend continued and the only videos that got attention were my hypnosis or subliminally videos.
Now I have been told I make some pretty high quality stuff. I've done some experiments with file making on this site as well. I recently ran into an issue though...

People are not watching and finishing my content and they aren't giving feedback.
How can I grow and improve If YouTube analytics is telling me the average view duration per click is only two or three minutes.

So I'm reaching out to this community.
I've recently made a new voiced full hypnosis file on my YouTube channel.
It's called Feminizing collar.

All I ask is that some people come check it out and give my channel a chance. Maybe subscribe if you like my content.

If you have any file requests for warpmy mind or YouTube please let me know.
I also have the capability to turn videos into full VR videos for Rift S and probably other platforms, it's a little finicky it worked out for me though.
I find that the extra immersion makes some content more effective.

If you have any feedback at all about my YouTube channel or any content I've made or even requests please let me know. I'm active and I want to produce enjoyable and helpful feminization content that people will actually like.
Having almost zero feedback for weeks is killing my motivation.
ThatoneGurll
Regular
Regular

Re: Hey I make feminizing hypnosis: Feminizing collar

Postby shiny01 » April 2nd, 2021, 8:27 am

Hi, typical lurker here ;)

People are not watching and finishing my content and they aren't giving feedback.
How can I grow and improve If YouTube analytics is telling me the average view duration per click is only two or three minutes.

In regard to not paying attention:
This is typical youtube behaviour, sometimes people are looking around and click away when it's not something they expect which usually happens in a few seconds/a minute. This effectively brings the total watch duration of the video down with -a lot- Don't let this discourage you, it's perfectly normal :-)

In regard to not paying feedback:
I know from myself that I'm quite shy and not likely to give any feedback ;) Once again - Don't let that discourage you. Personally I lurk around your content and it's probably one of my favorites. But I have only submitted any feedback once before (shy...). Maybe it's an idea to start a bit of a community around your content where you can ask for specific things, what people like or don't. Asking around people you can trust more it might be easier to be able to get some constructive feedback/criticism ^-^

I must admit that the collar video is not my thing (Collars are not for me, but that's just me. I can see that you put a lot of effort in it though and even though it's not for me. It's really good :-) ).

Personally I tend to love your more visual content ;) Visuals + sound makes me full nice ^-^

I hope that helps! :-)
shiny01

Postby ThatoneGurll » April 12th, 2021, 9:57 am

Thanks so much for taking the time to reply, it means a lot to me! Also thank you for letting me know about the visuals, that helps me out too. Perhaps I should make videos with more visual focus, they are videos after all :lol:

Would there be any particular stuff you would like to see, content for? I'm really open to ideas.
ThatoneGurll
Regular
Regular

Postby shiny01 » April 14th, 2021, 1:12 am

Mhmm, not really ^-^ As long it's focussed on positivity I'm happy :-) Sooo themes such as a positive mindset, confidence, happyness, cheerfulness etc would be good to me ^-^ Between these categories there are also many subthemes to focus on for diversity. I really hope this helps with brainstorming! ^-^
shiny01

Postby daugo » September 2nd, 2021, 12:17 am

I found many of those 'become a anime girl' subliminal files. after about 3 months nothing really happened with those.
It is a pretty niche content and I actually found them by accident.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
- Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio
daugo
Regular
Regular

Postby Stacie5959 » September 19th, 2021, 5:36 pm

Hey, @thatonegurll, where did you study hypnosis.
Stacie5959
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum