Permanent Female Changes Body And Mind (New file)

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Permanent Female Changes Body And Mind (New file)

Postby ThatoneGurll » July 29th, 2021, 5:25 pm

Hey everyone I made another file, I also made a free preview for this one.
Oh and if you haven't already check out my new File Dare File too, it's free (you'll need premium though).

I hope you lovely people will try giving this one a shot,
It's classified as cross dressing but it does more than that, far more.
Check the file description for more info.

Here's the free preview version: https://warpmymind.com/index.php?gadget ... e_id=15296

Try before you buy!!!

The paid version link is here: https://warpmymind.com/index.php?gadget ... e_id=15295

I'm trying really hard to make better files, for this one the price is quite high compared to my other two paid files -- I know but I feel it's worth it, the quality is much higher and I put far more effort into this one than any of my other paid files so far. This will probably be the regular amount of effort but for the time spent the price is higher, I'll probably make some other free files as well but I'm running out of ideas right now so this will probably be my last paid file for a while.

P.S. If anyone has requests for cheaper paid files I'm willing to make them! I'll take any request as long as it's not too crazy. I mainly do feminization, or furry transformation, or trigger installs or conditioning files.
I'll also take free file requests if they sound good!
If you have a request send me a pm, about it. You don't have to pay me for requests, that would be silly.
If I like it I'll make it, that simple. Oh and, I can use my real voice but I don't like it that's why most of my stuff is TTS, I have a few files that use my real voice.

If you want something voiced by a human let me know if you pm me a request too. That's all lovelies, and have a fun journey. I hope some of you will try out all my free files and leave lots of juicy comments, I really appreciate feedback and want some more!
ThatoneGurll
Regular
Regular

Re: Permanent Female Changes Body And Mind (New file)

Postby tankthefrank » July 31st, 2021, 6:21 am

Not to be an ass but just an FYI, the free preview version still falls under premium, so yeah, not free lol.
tankthefrank
Regular
Regular

Postby ThatoneGurll » August 1st, 2021, 12:48 am

tankthefrank wrote:Not to be an ass but just an FYI, the free preview version still falls under premium, so yeah, not free lol.

True, most users can get premium for free if they write a story or upload a file.. also..

I can't control that it's premium, it's the site's default state for new files.
ThatoneGurll
Regular
Regular

Postby tankthefrank » August 1st, 2021, 10:56 am

No problemo, I`ll probably just splurge for the full file shortly :)
tankthefrank
Regular
Regular

Postby ThatoneGurll » August 2nd, 2021, 2:25 pm

tankthefrank wrote:No problemo, I`ll probably just splurge for the full file shortly :)

Thanks! Thank you for the support!! It's super deeply appreciated. :D
ThatoneGurll
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum