Chavette: The English Bimbo

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Chavette: The English Bimbo

Postby ViralVixen » September 22nd, 2021, 9:14 pm

I find myself disappointed at the seeming lack of content available for this particular transformational niche.

Does anyone know of any? Or is this a futile endeavour I find myself upon.
ViralVixen
Regular
Regular

Re: Chavette: The English Bimbo

Postby lauraparidae » September 24th, 2021, 4:30 am

You could try using the Hypnofemme Hypnogirl files with appropriate imagery and video. They don't specify what the "hypnogirl" is like, so the material you choose to look and watch defines what you become. Worth a shot since almost all the related files are free.
lauraparidae
Regular
Regular

Postby ViralVixen » September 24th, 2021, 6:52 am

I tried taking a look at the files but I couldn't make heads nor tails of them. Thank you for the response though!
ViralVixen
Regular
Regular

Postby stan » September 24th, 2021, 10:49 am

Yeah, but no, but yeah, but.
Umm, that's where my mind went for chavette.

Is it a niche of bimbo with a clothing style and look ?
Is it regional - are we perpetuating an essex girl stereotype.

Is there a look ? If I look for images on google I get this amongst a range from sexier to not sexy. Is it supposed to be sexy too or is it about dumbing down ?
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/68/60/a6 ... 6e6d8a.jpg

I guess what I'm trying to say is I can't identify it well enough to think if any of the bimbo type trash might be a suitable alternative or if I'd enjoy making the material.
stan
Regular
Regular

Postby ViralVixen » September 24th, 2021, 6:37 pm

Dumbing down is certainly a significant part of it for me at least, and that picture is definitely not far off the mark.

I suppose it's a little bit of look (fake tan, heavy makeup, hoop earrings, hair dyed and pulled back), a little bit of bad habits (smoking, drinking), and then a whole lot of attitude XP
ViralVixen
Regular
Regular

Postby lauraparidae » October 1st, 2021, 10:45 am

The Hypnogirl files are atypical in that they mostly just play in a loop without an induction. Ideally you are already doing something that makes you suggestible (for example masturbation while looking at photos). Think of them as background music that make your fantasy feel more real.

I think the Hypnogirl Primer is where everyone should start. I like the Imprint and Break files next (I don't remember which order I have them in, but it doesn't really matter) and usually have the Mental Body file next. The breasts file is also fun, especially if you like breasts. I think I listen to the pussy & genitals files least, but that's probably just my peculiarity as I'm not really all that fussed with what I have between my legs. Depending on how much time I have, I might start at the first file or I might skip to a later file on the list. I pretty much never have time to listen to all the files on the list in one go anyway.

The Flower (version 2) file feels like a more traditional hypnosis file where it takes you deeper and installs trigger words etc. I guess I use it a bit less, because it feels like you should pay attention.

Once you're familiar with the conditioning files and you want to mix all of this to feel like you are someone else, the "watch" files will be fun. The Watch more 2 has lots of layers, but it's quite short at 9 minutes, so you either put it between other files or you can loop it. I tend to think of it as a "climax" file.

The domme files from HypnoFemme are related and I have listened to some of them as well, but they tend to focus on genitals, so they're less interesting to me. My kink is in feeling like I have been transformed into the target person.

I think the advantage of files like the HypnoGirl series is that you can have them playing while you're doing something else. You are in fact encouraged to keep your eyes open and look at photos.

I hope that helps. I don't have any connection with the author, but I have been using these files for a couple of months and that's a long time compared to any of the other files I have listened to. I think they enhance my fantasies and that's a good enough result for me to keep on using them.
lauraparidae
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum