What is the best Sissification file?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

What is the best Sissification file?

Postby Ghost1971 » June 19th, 2022, 6:17 am

Hi All,

Am throwing this open for suggestions, but what is the best, most effective, most captivating, most addictive, most seductive Sissification file on here?

I've tried files from MsJ, Goddess Gracie, Bambi, Catgirl, EMG, and a few others all of which are pretty good, but what's the best?

Also, while we are on the subject, what can I do to enhance the effects of the files? I've tried listening to them in a quiet relaxed 'normal' position, I've tried listening to them after taking a sleeping pill, listening to them whilst taking alcohol, listening to them whilst sniffing poppers, and just listening to them in the background whilst I'm out walking etc.

How can I get the most out of the files?

Cheers,
Ghost1971
Cheers,

Ghost
(There's no point being an adult if you can't be childish now and again)
Ghost1971

Re: What is the best Sissification file?

Postby femsissyslut909 » October 2nd, 2023, 8:43 pm

Have you tried real HRT?
Inhousepharmacy
femsissyslut909

Postby gurlpower » October 19th, 2023, 3:30 am

Okay. So. By far the most effective *sissification* file imho is a combination of Catgirl's Curse: Ultimate Gay Sissy combined in a repeating playlist with her A Day at the Mall, listened to all night long with headphones for as long as you can stand it.

That's it. Those 2 files back to back every night. After a week you will start to have automatic and uncontrollable urges. After a month permenant behavioral conditioning sets in. I don't know what happens after that, but it is quite good to be that helplessly out of control.

And like... after 18 years of audio hypnosis training and seeking those really are the most effective files. Because really, effectiveness is all that matters. I reccomend against mind altering drugs... because then you start to associate the conditioning with the mind altering drugs instead of as a lifestyle change. These aren't mastrubatory materials and if you are aware enough to top yourself up on poppers you aren't actually deep enough into trance for the triggers to be installed; you're just associating listening to the files with poppers... but they aren't being effective, you're just conditioning yourself to like listening to them.

Bambi isn't sissification, but bimboization. Similar, but ultimately completely different: bambi seeks to make you into a dumb femmy fucktoy that is mindlessly pleasing cock, while cstgirl's sissificstion *will force* you into a desperate state where you beg to be stuffed with cock and used constantly in a state of total helplessness to resist. Like... the triggers take over and you're desperately bucking against your suction dildo while begging dudes on grindr to come over and breed you helpless and desperate.
gurlpower

Postby lockedstonerboy » January 5th, 2024, 11:20 am

I'm addicted to Major Pixel's files. His voice is so sexy and his files are super hot! The power of his voice keeps me returning to his files and looking for more.
lockedstonerboy

Return to Feminizations Forum