What is the best Feminisation file?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

What is the best Feminisation file?

Postby Ghost1971 » July 14th, 2022, 1:06 pm

Hi All,

Am throwing this open for suggestions, but what is the best, most effective, most captivating, most addictive, most seductive Feminisation file on here?

I've tried files from MsJ, Goddess Gracie, Bambi, Catgirl, EMG, and a few others all of which are pretty good, but what's the best?

Also, while we are on the subject, what can I do to enhance the effects of the files? I've tried listening to them in a quiet relaxed 'normal' position, I've tried listening to them after taking a sleeping pill, listening to them whilst taking alcohol, listening to them whilst sniffing poppers, and just listening to them in the background whilst I'm out walking etc.

How can I get the most out of the files?

(I oringinally posted this as a sissification file enquiry, but although it has been viewed, no one responded. Am hoping for a better result with the changed wording).
Cheers,

Ghost
(There's no point being an adult if you can't be childish now and again)
Ghost1971

Re: What is the best Feminisation file?

Postby kslava » August 8th, 2022, 7:35 pm

I mean, each person's files are going to hit different people in different ways. Personally the Bambi files are the best I've experienced so far, but I've tried Catgirl, EMG, and MsJ files before, and I adored Goddess Gracie files for quite some time.

For the Bambi files, I think making sure you're fully primped and pampered and looking gorgeous beforehand is really effective, so that when you go under, it's all that more powerful and locks you in. I haven't had the advantage of trying with substances, so I can't compare my experience with yours on that score. I know that I did once try while driving and I hit a deer, so again as they say, "Not while operating heavy machinery." Guess I'm just a ditz is all, hehe!
kslava
Mentor
Mentor

Postby gurlpower » November 1st, 2022, 5:32 am

The best feminization file is an unreleased file by ThatOneGirl called Girly Depths. She made it in 2017 and I was a tester for it. The script is amazing, the audio quality was grating. I've been trying for literally 5 years to get her to re-record it and put it on her patreon. Listen to it on repeat every when you sleep at night. And after a few days you'll feel some changes. It has been 5 years and even with the audio flaws it is *still* the best lifestyle feminization hypnosis I've ever trained with, and I've been actively searching and trance training with files for 16 years.
gurlpower

Postby fuckingstrawberries » November 1st, 2022, 9:48 pm

an unreleased file by ThatOneGirl called Girly Depths

Is it unreleased? I thought it was up on her youtube channel, or maybe she linked it in a thread here ages ago. I definitely downloaded it at some point.
fuckingstrawberries
Regular
Regular

Postby cluster » November 21st, 2022, 10:23 pm

The original file was posted here. It's still avaiable.
https://www.warpmymind.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=14704
cluster

Postby SapphireRose » November 22nd, 2022, 6:05 am

does anyone have her girlydepths remix file? also im huge fan for goddess gracie as well
SapphireRose

Postby smerica » July 25th, 2023, 11:46 am

I recently purchased a custom file from emg and it is powerful. I listen daily and find myself obeying completely. I cant wait to do a anoher file.
smerica

Return to Feminizations Forum