Curse total feminization

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Curse total feminization

Postby adamfeminediaper » February 3rd, 2023, 11:52 am

I know still curse total feminization and feel product estrogen over whole body feminization. How long get real breasts in few months?
adamfeminediaper

Re: Curse total feminization

Postby gurlpower » February 5th, 2023, 9:36 am

Hypnosis has had no clinical measured effect on breast growth. As someone who has been into feminization hypnosis for 17 years, please take it from me that to biologically feminize you body you will need actual hormone replacement therapy, estridiol in some form and a testosterone blocade in some form. I cannot stress this enough either: phytoestrogens from plants do not feminise either, while they can bond to receptors on your cells, they have no feminizing effect other than making you experience less energy as it gums up your endocrine system.

Saw Palmetto is a five-alphatase inhibitor, and in high enough doses can block the process that turns testosterone into dyhydrotestosterone, which is a hormone that us a more powerful androgen than testosterone... but that still isn't feminizing, just less masculinizing.

Getting testosterone to aromatize into estridiol *is possible*, but it isn't worth it. It takes so much effort and expense for a result inferior to HRT.

Just talk to a doctor. Estridiol and testosterone blocades are not controlled substances; but be sure to get your blood regularly tested under the supervision of a doctor because if you over do it doing self medicated HRT you can damage your liver.

TLDR: while hypnosis can have you hallucinate changes to your body, with a lot of training, and can have you act in trained ways if you allow it to happen, it has not been shown to ever have physical effects on a person's biology.
gurlpower

Return to Feminizations Forum