Female Orgasm

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Female Orgasm

Postby Ryuzaki » May 27th, 2006, 4:46 pm

Hi, I can't seem to get 'LRfemaleorgasm' to work, I've read success stories on the forums though, can anyone help me? how do you achieve success?? PLEASE HELP. :cry:
Ryuzaki

Re: Female Orgasm

Postby CuriousG » May 27th, 2006, 5:42 pm

Ryuzaki wrote:Hi, I can't seem to get 'LRfemaleorgasm' to work, I've read success stories on the forums though, can anyone help me? how do you achieve success?? PLEASE HELP. :cry:

There is no magic bullet. Personally, I find that particular file rather grating and hard to immerse myself in. Some people don't. It's just personal taste.

However, a few things you can try are: listen to a deepener file before the body, make sure you're in a quiet relaxed place, don't do anything that would make you too excited before listening.

Have you managed to make any other files work before trying this one?
CuriousG
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Ryuzaki » May 28th, 2006, 4:52 pm

CuriousG wrote:
Ryuzaki wrote:Hi, I can't seem to get 'LRfemaleorgasm' to work, I've read success stories on the forums though, can anyone help me? how do you achieve success?? PLEASE HELP. :cry:

There is no magic bullet. Personally, I find that particular file rather grating and hard to immerse myself in. Some people don't. It's just personal taste.

However, a few things you can try are: listen to a deepener file before the body, make sure you're in a quiet relaxed place, don't do anything that would make you too excited before listening.

Have you managed to make any other files work before trying this one?

.............nope
Ryuzaki

Postby CuriousG » May 30th, 2006, 4:10 pm

Well, it's an awfully ambitious file to start with. Basically, the point of scenario files is to kick your imagination into overdrive. However, it's not a very easy trick to get the hang of.

Try something more subtle first.
CuriousG
Mentor
Mentor

Postby primaelgen » June 17th, 2006, 12:56 pm

I've gotten pretty close with that, but first, I had played a number of other inductions while doing something else, and then sat in a recliner listening to it.

To replicate it, use GSResisitInduction (or some other induction) to get into the mood.

Then I used TrainTelepathy and Erotic3DVision. The two go together -- even though the Telepathy induction says "tell", telapathy is primarily visual rather than oral. Although Erotic3DVision was meant to make pictures jump out at you, I allowed it to work on general 3D vision. After that, I started seeing flashes, 3D flashes off to the side.

Then I ran through DryClimax. This is the key one. The previous three sets up the DryClimax. You keep running this one through until you can feel a dry climax before. (Caveat, I've had dry climaxes before. I'd wake up from some dreams, expecting a mess and it wasn't there at all). If you've done enough of the GSResistInduction, you can call up the voice chanting, "it is just easier ... to relax ..." Without the DryClimax, the release takes the form of physical fluids being expended. To withold that, and you're too tense. You need to be able to release in a different way. You should also get a some soft cloth (like sweatpants) and wedge it gently right at the perineum, a bit towards the front of the anus. You don't need it pressing hard, just enough to be aware of it (and you will be).

It probably helps if you knew, teenage girls are known to wedge a pillow between their crotch while sleeping. It is better for the knees, but often it is also a substitute for masturbation. Make sure once you start getting really horny, to imagine the GSResistInduction running through your head, like the feeling of pre-orgasm is entering into you, and it is easier to relax into it, to not resist against it.

Once you've experienced the dry climax and can trigger it when you want, LRFemaleOrgasm is pretty easy. The TrainTelepathy will help you link to the narrator, the Erotic3DVision lets you see the figure of a female as she's describing it. You need to be able to see the female body, and at the same time, be *in* her body. The DryClimax training allows your body to feel pretty much the kind of climaxes a woman has. That's why you need to be able to repeatedly trigger it.

----Below is a more brainier discussion. You don't need to read it----
It sometimes helps to know where the sexual impulse to experience orgasm as a female comes from, particularly if it excites you to have female genitalia. It is a connection with the mother. This isn't so droll as merely a Freudian interpretation ... She is the World, which you are trying to get back into that womb, from which you become her role. This often happens if the masculine impulse is too terrifying. Some people need one, some people need the other, but both go towards the same place ... becoming fully aware that the father is the mother, the mother is the father. Cryptic, I know, but play with this long enough and read up on the old stuff, and it becomes obvious.

Enjoy.

PrimaelGen Project
primaelgen

Return to Feminizations Forum