Devinely feminine

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Devinely feminine

Postby kara_subtv » June 9th, 2006, 6:08 pm

I've been listening to the movement component of Devinely Feminie and for the first time, every time, I seem to go under shortly after the induction starts and come back out as he counts down at the end. I only vaguely recall parts of what was said during the file.

My question is, does anyone have any links to MPG's or other movie clips that show a female walking? I don't get the pleasure of being around many females who truly know how to move.

Thanks!
kara_subtv

suggestion

Postby EMGsKink » June 9th, 2006, 7:41 pm

if you want to see how a feminine woman walks, I suggest watch some old movies when the women knew how to walk especially in heels. Too many women these days walk like truck drivers.

One current female star who knows how to walk is Reese Witherspoon. Watch her in Legal Blonde. Celeste Holmes, Ginger Rodgers, Alice Faye are good examples from the past. Any of the Femme Fatales are also good to watch.
EMGsKink
Regular
Regular

Postby yahnoh » June 10th, 2006, 10:59 am

A nice lady called Denae Doyle, who used to be a model, has a web site called http://www.femimage.com/video.htm where she sells some videos on the whole "female deportment, walking, sitting, putting on a jacket etc. If you really want to learn how to walk like a woman, this is a great place to start.

I've met Denae at the Southern Comfort Convention a few times, she's a true friend to the gender community
yahnoh

Return to Feminizations Forum