Ground Yourself and Notice Something

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Ground Yourself and Notice Something

Postby phdinfunk » August 6th, 2006, 10:17 am

So you did the female orgasm file and you've been rolling around the floor aching with pleasure after finally giving up and saying you couldn't even stand the fun anymore. Yea, me too. Hypnotic orgasms rock.

Notice that you, in fact, were there the whole time. Trance or someone's hypnotic suggestions might have contributed to your experience, but it was you who was experiencing it.

Or perhaps you notice when you look at some women you feel their 'softness' or maybe their internal warmth and wish you felt that about yourself. Go ahead and imagine this now, I'm sure you can pull it off.

The fact is, you are the factor that remains the same always and has the privledge of noticing these feelings are within you. Right now you've got these feelings associated with either a story or a dissociated picture. As long as you put "special" out there somewhere, external to yourself, and make it something you have to "get" then you'll always be a junkie.

Just notice your breathing when you cross-dress. It could be an easier excercise for you to go to a movie with a hot leading lady and synchronize your breathing with hers. Breathing is a very deep and important bodily function, a lot deeper than the clothes you put on.

Just some stuff to notice, if you'd like to get these feelings you crave, associated into your own body.

Notice when that "special feeling" shows up. Touch something with your hand, and notice that your body is there having those feelings.

Jonathan....
phdinfunk

Postby Undisclosed » August 7th, 2006, 8:52 pm

Yeah, I know what you mean. I often call on the same feelings I felt with that file when masturbating, and WOW! It's really too much most of the time. I feel like it's going to kill me. :lol: It's really just that intense.
Undisclosed
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum