message to newbies concerning stroke sissy

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Postby NeKofLiP » September 1st, 2006, 2:07 pm

this seems more like encouragement to me..
NeKofLiP
Regular
Regular

Postby andrew » September 4th, 2006, 6:12 pm

curse stroke sissy is scary. after listening to it once I was masterbating and shouting out the name katie. I dont know anyone by that name. best to stay away from that crap.

love, katie
andrew
Regular
Regular

Postby sissyjaime » November 7th, 2006, 2:19 am

i started listening to this file about 4 months ago, got really into it and then kinda stopped... dont know why, just didnt have much time. it slowly creeps back though, i started listening too it every now and again, then more and more and now i listen to it a lot and definately notice my sissyness growing. i didnt have any of my clothes with me at school, so i took to stealing panties and thongs and other goodies from the unclaimed pile in the laundry room at my dorm. i now wear panties/thongs everyday and sleep in just panties and girls t-shirt. it's getting harder and harder to hide my sissyness, but i really am loving it! this file is for real!

jaime
sissyjaime

Postby jarvisteflon » November 13th, 2006, 8:13 pm

That's one file I have not tried.
From the sound of it maybe I should leave it alone.

Although I've tried other worse files I guess (SuperFemaleWhammy, CurseMilky, BreastCurse, CurseNippleEnlarge, Dream2Reality Breasts)...

8O
jarvisteflon
Regular
Regular

Postby slavemartin » December 9th, 2006, 9:43 am

Its a great file. i am a full time sissy now, my family are having a hard time with my change, but who cares, i dont.
martina
slavemartin

Postby jeremiah » December 10th, 2006, 4:29 pm

I think I may try this file. Only listen to one though. I'm not sure if it would work or not on me.
jeremiah
Mentor
Mentor

just downloaded it...omg

Postby BritneyBanks » December 28th, 2006, 6:11 pm

I am so scared about it..i have been listening for the last three months to some of the other files like shemale and curse sissymaid and I can't believe it but my things are happening to me. I listen everyday now on the way to work and I can't stop. I love it and I just can't get enough. When I listen to Shemale my body starts to convulse almost like it is begining to make female hormones.?? is that crazy?...
BritneyBanks

Postby cardigan » December 30th, 2006, 10:46 am

No, this is not crazy. Your body is probably making female hormones now. Hypnosis is quite able to do that.
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Re: just downloaded it...omg

Postby sarnoga » December 30th, 2006, 7:19 pm

BritneyBanks wrote:I am so scared about it..i have been listening for the last three months to some of the other files like shemale and curse sissymaid and I can't believe it but my things are happening to me. I listen everyday now on the way to work and I can't stop. I love it and I just can't get enough. When I listen to Shemale my body starts to convulse almost like it is begining to make female hormones.?? is that crazy?...

If you take a train or bus to work I don't see a problem. If you are driving to work you might want to consider choosing another time to listen to the file. It seems to me that listening to a file while you are driving that makes you convulse may not be a good thing.

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby maskedsow » January 3rd, 2007, 10:16 pm

stroke sissy is great i am now sitting here in panties dress and singlett top hopefully it is the file doing it and not just my desire to be a sissy will see if it lasts yeay and usualy i just like cock but today i gobbled it up hungrly hopefully some chicks will offer me there bits to lick :) heres hopping
maskedsow
Regular
Regular

Postby sailor2005 » October 17th, 2008, 9:16 am

OK--here's the straight goods on curse stroke sissy.

It works. By that I mean that if you listen to it once you will probably want to listen to it again. If you listen to it again, you will probably keep listening to it.

It is addictive. It successfully links pleasure with becoming a sissy bimbo slut. Every time you masurbate and cum--and even if you cum while engaged in sex, you will say your sissy name. Each time you say your sissy name under these circumstances your progress up to that point toward becoming a sissy gets locked in--no going back. In other words, if you have started wearing panties, you will not want to stop. If you have started wearing a bra, same thing.

You will want to tell others your sissy name. You will want to obey. You will eventually feel like you love your new status--that of obedient sissy.
You MAY remember that the file caused your mind to be messed with, but at that point you will probably not care because, as a result of repeated listenings, you feel so wonderfully submissive and feminine.

Part of you may want to stop but you will probably not be successsful. In fact, as you progress toward total sissification you may remember wanting to stop and think how silly that thought was.

If you have a willing partner, you will probably become his/her willing sissy slave.

For many who listen repeatedly and over time, this is a one-way street.
You will become a willing sissy slut even though you may not have wanted that in the beginning.

Any questions?
sailor2005

Postby PeppermintT » October 17th, 2008, 1:00 pm

I have a question or two. How far have you progressed towards becoming a willing sissy slave? And how long have you been listening to it for?
PeppermintT
Regular
Regular

Postby Henrique » October 17th, 2008, 2:04 pm

That did make my ePENIS hard (and the real one too).

Maybe I should listen to this file...

sailor2005 wrote:OK--here's the straight goods on curse stroke sissy.

It works. By that I mean that if you listen to it once you will probably want to listen to it again. If you listen to it again, you will probably keep listening to it.

It is addictive. It successfully links pleasure with becoming a sissy bimbo slut. Every time you masurbate and cum--and even if you cum while engaged in sex, you will say your sissy name. Each time you say your sissy name under these circumstances your progress up to that point toward becoming a sissy gets locked in--no going back. In other words, if you have started wearing panties, you will not want to stop. If you have started wearing a bra, same thing.

You will want to tell others your sissy name. You will want to obey. You will eventually feel like you love your new status--that of obedient sissy.
You MAY remember that the file caused your mind to be messed with, but at that point you will probably not care because, as a result of repeated listenings, you feel so wonderfully submissive and feminine.

Part of you may want to stop but you will probably not be successsful. In fact, as you progress toward total sissification you may remember wanting to stop and think how silly that thought was.

If you have a willing partner, you will probably become his/her willing sissy slave.

For many who listen repeatedly and over time, this is a one-way street.
You will become a willing sissy slut even though you may not have wanted that in the beginning.

Any questions?
Henrique
Mentor
Mentor

Postby SDoll » October 18th, 2008, 1:51 am

Henrique wrote:That did make my ePENIS hard (and the real one too).

Then you might never use your real penis again. :P
SDoll
Mentor
Mentor

Postby loony28 » October 20th, 2008, 3:22 am

cd_sara wrote:

Maybe he doesn't mind if he never uses it again. I'm guessing that he has a submission and feminization fetish. Am I right on that Henrique?
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby Henrique » October 20th, 2008, 12:44 pm

loony28 wrote:
cd_sara wrote:

Maybe he doesn't mind if he never uses it again. I'm guessing that he has a submission and feminization fetish. Am I right on that Henrique?

You're damn right, Loony, about me having a submission and feminization fetish. But i'm more like to maintain the funcionality of my real penis (there's somthing like "shemalenization"? lol), so a file that feminizes and lock everytime I masturbate...

I'll look to that file. If something happens, I'll post here.
Henrique
Mentor
Mentor

curse stroke sissy

Postby sleepy134 » October 20th, 2008, 2:01 pm

Just like jumping off a cliff, that's the thrill, I play it like I don't believe it
will affect me. I play it and then remove it from my desk top and play list
Then I think, why the hell not? So in a few days, a week I put it on the
desk top again and it sits there. patiently waiting for me, mocking me,
daring me and I play it again. I've been straight 73 years, married 43 years
and I don't seem able to resist this file.
sleepy134
Regular
Regular

Postby Jennjenn » October 21st, 2008, 11:46 am

I for one LOVE THIS FILE!!! it is with out a doubt the best free file on the site take it from someone who is spending well out of their means buying womens clothes, but I don't care because this is the most incredible time I have ever had with myself. I just spent $100 on a new outfit, so I better get going and trance, My suggestion to you is try it, if you don't like it oh well you will soon enough, then you won't only like it but love it, anyway gotta go!
Jennjenn
Regular
Regular

Postby the_vortex » October 25th, 2008, 8:05 am

this file isnt for people who dont take feminization seriously, before listening to this file i was still ts but hadnt done anything about it, but now i am a pre of ts (shemale) i love it:)
the_vortex

Postby Jennjenn » October 28th, 2008, 12:55 pm

I would recomend this file to anyone who loves to dressup I have been listening to these files especially stroke sissy for about 2 yrs or more I have never had more fun in my life and so far there have been no strange what you would call side effects, so I say give a listen hell give a thousand tries you love every one of them so have fun! Just because I'm dressed up like a catholic school girl while I write this shouldn't mean you should take my word on this you listen for yourself. :P :P :P
Jennjenn
Regular
Regular

stroke sissy

Postby jennewhalf » October 28th, 2008, 5:32 pm

Becareful

Listen but prepare for change
jennewhalf

Postby PeppermintT » October 31st, 2008, 7:16 am

I stopped listening for a few days but found myself dragged back. Now I have shaved my body hair and I am dressed in panties and short skirt (which I don't really have the legs for but who cares!) I feel liberated and humiliated at the same time. Not sure where this will end but now I need to lose some weight so I am going for a run (after I change of course) :lol: .
PeppermintT
Regular
Regular

Postby iTz_Fear » December 25th, 2008, 7:59 pm

can someone link ths i cant seem to find it
iTz_Fear

Postby uw_onsterfelijk » December 25th, 2008, 8:05 pm

iTz_Fear wrote:can someone link ths i cant seem to find it

http://warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Files_Search&Search=sissy&file=index&op=PlayFile&ftype=1&fid=186

Good Luck?!
uw_onsterfelijk
Mentor
Mentor

Postby hypnostudent » December 26th, 2008, 5:50 am

WizDom wrote:Just out of curiosity: has anyone wanting to quit tried to simply use a deprogramming file?

Just a thought to those that got snared and want out.

My question is ... does anyone WANT out after listening to these files ?

I've emailing a guy who listens every day to some feminisation files. He lost his IT job for making too many mistakes (through being dumb) and now works in a sex shop.

(s)he loves his/her new life and wouldn't listen to a deprogramming file if there were one.
hypnostudent
Mentor
Mentor

The next stage

Postby jennewhalf » January 10th, 2009, 6:39 pm

I started out listening the file as fun, got scared and stop and after six months of being free I went back beause get this I wanted it. I started hormons and am happy to become a sissy. This is incredible.
jennewhalf

Re: The next stage

Postby PeppermintT » January 11th, 2009, 4:53 am

jennewhalf wrote:I started out listening the file as fun, got scared and stop and after six months of being free I went back beause get this I wanted it. I started hormons and am happy to become a sissy. This is incredible.

Glad you to hear you are happy about the changes. Personally I am not sure if I really want to grow breasts etc. I am thinking about trying to come up with a script for a modified version. If anyone has any suggestions I would be interested.
PeppermintT
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum