Mixing files

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Mixing files

Postby Blackjaz » September 2nd, 2006, 7:44 pm

So do you guys Mix up your Files.
Blackjaz
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Blackjaz » September 2nd, 2006, 10:20 pm

I c...Will right now I made A play list on itunes today. I think there were:
1.FeminizingTransformation
2.CurseHormoneChange
3.Curse-Femaleform
4.TrainHormoneChange
5.CurseTotalFeminization

So I mix all 5 files and listen to them every 5 hours.
Blackjaz
Mentor
Mentor

Postby willingsub » September 3rd, 2006, 12:52 am

When you're a premium member, you get acces to the bodies of the files (the part with the suggestions without the induction and awakening). Then you can do a much cruder version of MyDiaperedMind's splicing, for example:

Induction - deepening - body 1 - body 2 - body 3 - Awakening

That way you can make a single mega-file with the bodies of your favourite files.
willingsub
Regular
Regular

Postby Catherine » September 3rd, 2006, 9:06 am

Yes, although a lot of the files on here have some great content, many of them have an element I don't care for or they are too similar to another file that has content that I like as well and I don't have 2 hours to listen to a few files every day so I mix them to fit what I need. Now, EMG doesn't use exactly the same tone/volume so sometimes you will have areas where it can get louder or quieter or sound a bit different (I've even changed a particular word in a file to another such as sissy to female since I'm a TS--now post-op--and I wanted to enhance myself rather than change myself.

Since we're talking editing audio here, I'll say that Audacity is the program I most frequently use and best of all, it's free! You can do a LOT with it including speeding up and slowing things down, changing volumes of parts of a file that you are editing to keep them more consistent in various file sections and even add a track of music to the background if you so choose to add a hypnotic rhythm to it to help your trance. Just search it out on the web to find it...it's great and you can even record your own voice to it if you have a microphone if you want to make your own hypnotic files to have EMG post here.

Catherine
Catherine
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum