CurseFeminization Success

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

CurseFeminization Success

Postby gcoastfun » September 6th, 2006, 11:08 pm

I am so happy! I have just experienced some success with this curse file. I have been listening two times a day for the past 7 days, and can't seem to stop thinking about becoming feminine. Infact while doing my normal shopping this morning I walked past a lingerie store and had this overwhelming need to go in and purchase myself a pair of panties and bra. I have never purchased womens clothes before and surprisingly I wasn't nervous at all. I simply felt it was something I needed to do. I spent 15 mins browsing through all the lovely items until I selected the perfect pink matching bra & panty set for myself. I then proceeded to the sales desk and proudly made my purchase, all the while smiling and chatting to the lovely, attractive sales clerk, whom I think suspected, by the size, that the items were for me. As she handed them to me she said, "I hope you enjoy them, they are lovely". I also am finding myself becoming more conscious of my body movements, walking, the way I hold my hands, sit etc. As I perform an action I automatically find myself trying to make it as feminine as I can. I am finding myself speaking more softly, especially towards women, as I think I want them to notice that I am slightly more feminine. WOW, I cant wait to listen to my file again now and see whats to come next. Oh I have also chosen a feminine name for myself - Angie.

Has anyone else had similar success, is this success?

Angie
gcoastfun

Postby lips69 » September 7th, 2006, 6:49 am

congratulations on your success Angie.
Never really tried the file much myself, i find it difficult to get enough free time most of the time. I'm usually too tired at night and end up actually falling asleep while listening to the files.
lips69
Regular
Regular

I've had simmilar Success

Postby danyelleinfl » November 15th, 2006, 12:46 pm

I'm not sure how long I've been listening to that file in peticular, but after reading your message I noticed that I've been doing alot of the same. I've even been practicing my walk IN PUBLIC and the strange thing is the way I usualy listen to it is I have it on loop and go to sleep with my headphones on all night. I've also noticed my voice is starting to get softer and when some people hear me on the drive thru speaker they call me ma'am and instead of being insulted by it and trying to lower my voice , I feel happy and continue on in the same tone. When I talk to women now it's like I'm hoping they think of me as one of their own. I must admit though it's starting to scare me.
danyelleinfl

Postby jnorcros » November 15th, 2006, 10:24 pm

Angie,

I been listening to the file for about 2 1/2 months along with Suggestive Feminization, Super Female Whammy, and Curse Stroke Sissy.

I now own five pair of panties, have been taking herbal hormones for around 2 months, think of myself by my fem name most of the time, have shaved a beard I've worn for 42 years, lost 25 lbs, and will need to buy a bra soon.

Janice Marie
Guess you can't figure out who you are until you accept who you might be!..... Luke in "Zerophilia" (Director's Cut)
jnorcros

Postby Blackjaz » November 16th, 2006, 3:42 pm

I have been listen to this file for two weeks. This week I stop listening and wirde stuff has happen to me. I bleivle that this file works.
Blackjaz
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jarvisteflon » November 16th, 2006, 7:47 pm

Blackjaz wrote:I have been listen to this file for two weeks. This week I stop listening and wirde stuff has happen to me. I bleivle that this file works.

Could you elaborate?

I have only listened a few times.
The only change I can report is that I am becoming more of a clothes horse, buying more tight tee shirts than I've got time to wear. And, though I already enjoyed cooking, I have been spending even more time in the kitchen, trying new dishes out on my wife, making desserts etc. - yet working harder than ever to lose more weight, until I am actually THIN. (I'm almost there.)

I am considering buying a pair women's jeans. I know my ass would look better in them!

8O
jarvisteflon
Regular
Regular

Postby Blackjaz » November 16th, 2006, 8:54 pm

jarvisteflon wrote:
Blackjaz wrote:I have been listen to this file for two weeks. This week I stop listening and wirde stuff has happen to me. I bleivle that this file works.

Could you elaborate?

I have only listened a few times.
The only change I can report is that I am becoming more of a clothes horse, buying more tight tee shirts than I've got time to wear. And, though I already enjoyed cooking, I have been spending even more time in the kitchen, trying new dishes out on my wife, making desserts etc. - yet working harder than ever to lose more weight, until I am actually THIN. (I'm almost there.)

I am considering buying a pair women's jeans. I know my ass would look better in them!

8O
Just dream about me becoming A woman. it happen three time this week. Also when I listen I went sight into trance before the number count down.
Blackjaz
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jarvisteflon » November 20th, 2006, 8:43 pm

I too have dreamt of becoming a woman. I have had many dreams now where my nipples are huge and growing larger. One dream I had a man was kissing me.

I am not gay and have never been attracted to men.
I can only think it's a byproduct of listening to these files.
jarvisteflon
Regular
Regular

Postby Blackjaz » November 29th, 2006, 7:15 pm

jarvisteflon wrote:I too have dreamt of becoming a woman. I have had many dreams now where my nipples are huge and growing larger. One dream I had a man was kissing me.

I am not gay and have never been attracted to men.
I can only think it's a byproduct of listening to these files.

Same here. I am not gay and nither love guys.
Blackjaz
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Feminizations Forum