needing adivce

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

needing adivce

Postby Chibisuke » September 9th, 2006, 10:51 am

i really cant affor hormones or surgeryt for a sex change and i somewhat resist hypnosis and kinda new to the feminzation files on the site.. whats teh best one i should use? i really dont wanna loos ewho i am (poersonality wise) that much ... what shoul di do?
Chibisuke
Regular
Regular

Postby NeKofLiP » September 9th, 2006, 1:17 pm

Try Trighornyschoolgirl and or TrigSissyBoy for a start. If you like them, try something like CurseStrokeSissy.
NeKofLiP
Regular
Regular

Postby Catherine » September 9th, 2006, 10:22 pm

Download all the ones on here that sound like they might be something you would like to hear and listen to them without the intro (try about 10 minutes into the file, keep jumping a bit forward until you get to the body of the file) and see if you like what you hear. If you find elements you don't like and you don't remove them first, you'll probably not trance out and enjoy them as much, it was that way for me....there were sometimes a couple of little items that caused me to come out of any part of the trance and be like...ugh...that is so not me or whatever. Maybe even put a couple of the file bodies together or edit them to suit you and your needs. EMG has a lot of great segments that work well together to give you what you want if you do some work to put that stuff together for what you need.

That said, I never was really great at playing them over a long period over time on a daily basis and I already believed about myself some things, I used them only as reinforcements and hopefully as something to help my body work with the hormones I take, but I have no idea as to the effectiveness...maybe they would be better longer term now.

As for affording hormones, if you only make a little money and if you have talked to a shrink that will give you the letter, I am in the same boat of being broke nearly all the time at the moment and I use one of the low income drug plans to get my medicine for like $20 per prescription for a 90 day supply...but it is prescription only with a form sent in by your doc.

Best of luck!
Catherine
Catherine
Regular
Regular

Postby Jacara » September 10th, 2006, 4:33 pm

As for me, I know that I'll NEVER have the female body I desire, so I have long since burried my attempts at SRS

That's the situation I'm in too - if I could magically become a woman I would, but it's too much work for unsatisfactory {to me} results, so I'm willing to accept how I was born and let that dream go. And I too like to hear about people who are trying to change (to the extent that modern medicine allows).
Jacara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Catherine » September 10th, 2006, 8:38 pm

Well, there was no magically for me, I was blessed to be born with a pretty decent starting setup and starting at an early enough age that the hormones could work pretty well for me and it was something I got to a point of it having to be done...no ifs, ands, or buts. Turns out I was born intersexed which is probably part of the reason I ended up looking the way I did before hormones.

At this point except for facial surgery (which I would like to have a little of but nothing like what I originally talked to Dr Osterhaut about) or breast augmentation, I've done about everything that modern medicine can do for a girl. I could live without either happily as I pass extremely well to the point of frequently having guys flirt with me and even ask me out and I tried to pass as a guy last week and failed miserably....everywhere I went I was ma'amed and referred to in the feminine...so much for that!

It was something I couldn't live without and if you all can find a way not to have to do it, that's awesome and you shouldn't feel bad about it...it's not easy and having to change everything and worry about family and friends and all the other things would be a real blessing. I'm glad I'm where I'm at now and that I have done as well as I have with my changes and with how people view and treat me, it could have been much worse.

Catherine
Catherine
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum