Male and Female Fat?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Male and Female Fat?

Postby sip_milk » September 14th, 2006, 12:27 pm

I remember reading about that male fat is thicker then a womens and a womens have more watery content i was wondering if any of the files even effect this. Also is this right?
sip_milk

Postby oh2bpreg » September 14th, 2006, 2:20 pm

I always thought women had more fat. But I'm basing this on a conversation from "Cheers"

Margaret: But Cliff, it'll be so terrible. I'll, I'll be so cold and all alone. Who will keep me warm?

Cliff Clavin: You'll do fine Margaret. Women have that extra layer of fat.
oh2bpreg
Regular
Regular

Postby Catherine » September 14th, 2006, 3:07 pm

Never heard anything about it being described as more watery....but women do tend on average to have higher body fat percentage....the reason being that breasts are pretty much fat tissue (or silicone or saline which doesn't count!) and that's what gives women a bit more in curves and softness is having some extra fat in some places.

Having been on hormones for a while I can attest to the softening of my body and face...unfortunately it doesn't really move a lot of the previous located fat to new locations like I wish it would.

Catherine
Catherine
Regular
Regular

Postby CuriousG » September 15th, 2006, 3:36 pm

This forum probably isn't active enough to dedicate a whole sub-forum to pics. You can always post an image in a regular topic if you want though.
CuriousG
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Catherine » September 15th, 2006, 5:07 pm

My fat is quite camera shy I'm afraid...well, at least parts of it are! LOL

Catherine
Catherine
Regular
Regular

Postby porcelain » October 2nd, 2006, 5:52 pm

I'm pretty sure fat is fat. It is true that women naturally have a higher body fat percentage. The healthy, shapely female has between 20-28% body fat, whereas the male has 15-19%.

Obviously, the distribution is very different.
porcelain

Return to Feminizations Forum