Suggestive Feminization

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Suggestive Feminization

Postby jnorcros » September 15th, 2006, 7:42 pm

I have always fantisized about being a women but have never acted upon them. And since the invent of the internet, I have been reading TG fiction. I am 60 years old, married with 3 childern, around 5'10 and 180 pounds, 44 inch chest and a 36 inch waist so I'm not exactly petite

I resently learned of "warpmymind" and downloaded several Feminization and Induction files. I started listening to several of the curse files as a joke. But found myself wanting to, no eager to, listening to them daily.

Since I can't always take the time to go into a trance, I created a playlist that I listen to while working in the evening or surffing. I start with Suggestive Feminization [SF] than the body of Super Female wammy, SF, body Curse Stroke Sissy, SF, body Curse Total Feminization. If I have the time, I use the Deepening2 induction first. I've also thinking of adding another SF and finishing with Trian FemGuy

I have been doing this for about 3 weeks now without missing listening to each of the above files daily. I'm pretty sure it's not a joke and I do find myself looking very much forward to my headphone time.

I not sure I'll ever see any physical changes. I had noticed that I've been thinking of shaving a beard I've had for most of the last 40 years and find myself saying what I think my new name may be when I mastabate.

Thoughts on the effect and effectiveness on what I'm doing.

Have I started down a path that I may nolonger be able to control?

Janice, I think :D
jnorcros

Suggestive Feminization

Postby jnorcros » September 16th, 2006, 3:47 pm

Thanks for taking the time to let me know I'm not alone.

Although this has been my fantisy for a long time, I definitly think I may have misjudged the addictivness of these scripts. I wonder if it is to late to stop?

I'm already on my third listen today. It just seems to be easy to listen while puttering around.

Janice, I think
jnorcros

Postby Blackjaz » September 16th, 2006, 7:18 pm

well. It is your 3 day. Also it my 8 day and I trying to stop because I think I don't want it anymore.
Blackjaz
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Catherine » September 17th, 2006, 6:35 am

You could certainly try some of the removal files and see if that helps to rid you of the desire to listen! Especially if you have removed the induction and don't take the time to listen in trance but while walking around doing other things, substitute some music or something else you enjoy for it and see if that works. Some files on here may require you pay EMG for a removal though!

Frankly, I don't think there are all that many females out there that in some way, shape or form would like to fix something about themselves. Plastic surgery, breast enhancement, hair weaves and extensions, body or facial hair removal, liposuction, little toe removal, etc. These plus exercise, diet and a host of other things are what GG's go through and do to try to have the body that they desire. At some point we also have to deal with what nature gave us, change what we can and accept what we cannot change. I've had a mid-20s gorgeous drop-dead blonde tell me that she wished she had my legs because she hated how her legs looked. We laughed and joked for the time going up the elevator (this was at my first Southern Comfort conference and I had on a dress and was going up to get ready for dinner), but frankly....I'd have killed to have her body with her "thinks she has messed up legs". We have to have a positive self-image of ourselves and who we are even when we see things we'd like to change.

To some degree a bit of discouragement with a TS by a counselor is intentional, they want to see how badly you need the change. Yes, it is as hard as they say and maybe harder for some, so yes, you need a realistic look at how you currently are and what your options are in change. Of course hormones have their best chance of working in your teens, but GG's don't stop changing in their teens....breasts and body shape continues to change well into their twenties and can again during pregnancy. So being near 30 you still have a good chance at some change for that point...I didn't start hormones until I was about that age and although I won't quite have the waist or more slight build of my sister, I now have hips and breasts not too different from what she or my mother have (which means like my sister, breast implants could be something I do down the road).

Right now the average age of a TS for SRS is dropping some, but it is still mid-40s to early 50s for a great number of the SRS surgeries and many families aren't ready to let their teenager take anti-androgens and estrogen, although that ever so slowly is changing. Some TS's don't come to the realization of what they need to do until later in life, buried with work, trying to have a family and do whatever else is needed to bury their feelings about who they are.

Do be realistic in your future appearance....if you can't pass at all now, SRS isn't going to let you pass later... Some TS girls going forward have had to learn to hold their head up and deal with the pain of rejection from others to do what they needed to. Frankly I don't know how I could do it if I had to deal with that. I have been very lucky...in fact a couple of weeks ago I tried to pass as a guy...and failed miserably.

Catherine
Catherine
Regular
Regular

Postby cardigan » September 17th, 2006, 9:36 am

I am on the verge of making a series of files that will cause feminization. I am going for a type of feminization that is not extreme i.e. not transforming you into a slut or a slavegirl - but rather transforming you into "the girl next door" with a real-girl personality. I am unsure at this point whether to make the files triggerable - so that you can experience all the thrills of living in a female body when you want, and go back when you want that, or whether I should make the changes 24/7?
I am contemplating a series of payfiles, that will be published on this site - to that effect. They will start you off by having very feminine thoughts and desires - maybe a desire to wear female underware underneath your clothes and then progress from there - becoming more and more pronounced in the results they give their users. Each file will be designed to take a you step further, and the idea is, that you should be able to stop at the stage you want, and not be compelled to take it further than that.
I did a triggerable file that would transform the listener into a sissymaid for the rest of the day and have him wake up as normal man the next morning. As a sissy he only knew his sissy name and where he lived. As a man he knew all that was going on when he was a sissy, and could decide when to be a sissy and when not. The effects would only last until he slept.
This file has not been published publicly yet.

I'd like to have your comments on how to proceed from here with these files. Should they be 24/7 or triggerable/time limited??
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby Blackjaz » September 17th, 2006, 11:40 am

cardigan wrote:I am on the verge of making a series of files that will cause feminization. I am going for a type of feminization that is not extreme i.e. not transforming you into a slut or a slavegirl - but rather transforming you into "the girl next door" with a real-girl personality. I am unsure at this point whether to make the files triggerable - so that you can experience all the thrills of living in a female body when you want, and go back when you want that, or whether I should make the changes 24/7?
I am contemplating a series of payfiles, that will be published on this site - to that effect. They will start you off by having very feminine thoughts and desires - maybe a desire to wear female underware underneath your clothes and then progress from there - becoming more and more pronounced in the results they give their users. Each file will be designed to take a you step further, and the idea is, that you should be able to stop at the stage you want, and not be compelled to take it further than that.
I did a triggerable file that would transform the listener into a sissymaid for the rest of the day and have him wake up as normal man the next morning. As a sissy he only knew his sissy name and where he lived. As a man he knew all that was going on when he was a sissy, and could decide when to be a sissy and when not. The effects would only last until he slept.
This file has not been published publicly yet.

I'd like to have your comments on how to proceed from here with these files. Should they be 24/7 or triggerable/time limited??
Will tell me when you get those File. To tell you the true I like Files that have Tiggers and you be able to change back.If you need A test person to see if it work then I go for it.
Blackjaz
Mentor
Mentor

Suggestive Feminization

Postby jnorcros » September 17th, 2006, 1:35 pm

Have you considered doing both.

I would be nice to have a tool that would let someone like me explore long hidden feelings without risking losing control of who I am. If I then find that they are as intense as I though they were, I can commit to the 24/7 version.

I'm finding EMS's files very very addictive. I know that I should stop playing with fire but I don't think that I want to.

I'd also like to try your new trigger file when it's available.

Janice, I think.
jnorcros

Postby Blackjaz » September 17th, 2006, 4:27 pm

Doing what Both. You mean Cruse and Tigger ?
Blackjaz
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jnorcros » September 17th, 2006, 6:22 pm

Yes, exactly.
jnorcros

Postby Blackjaz » September 17th, 2006, 7:37 pm

Not really. I thoght I would end up not Being able to change back. :cry:
Blackjaz
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Feminizations Forum