I might get yelled at.......

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

I might get yelled at.......

Postby iwishiwasbusty » October 11th, 2006, 10:28 pm

but do trig files where you hallucinate work better on hallucinageons? (Shrooms........not chemical stuff)
iwishiwasbusty

Postby asdf » October 12th, 2006, 5:55 pm

Hallucinogens are the bitter enemy of mental stability. Not only can they permanently change your brain (I have schizophrenia/panic disorder because of LSD binges), they do nothing but interfere with the concentration needed for hypnosis. Stay away.
asdf
Regular
Regular

Postby Blink » October 12th, 2006, 6:47 pm

asdf wrote:Hallucinogens are the bitter enemy of mental stability. Not only can they permanently change your brain (I have schizophrenia/panic disorder because of LSD binges), they do nothing but interfere with the concentration needed for hypnosis. Stay away.

You'll get nothing but wholehearted agreement from me. People who like playing with their brains should play very gently. Congratulations, by the way, on your continuing recovery and your willingness to speak up.

The diagnostic criteria for any of the schizophrenias require continuing psychotic symptoms (delusions or hallucinations) for six months or more without any illicit drugs on board. I'd call that very significant damage. I hope anyone reading along will take asdf's warning to heart.

-- Blink
Let's be careful out there.
Blink
Guru
Guru

Postby aeroue » October 12th, 2006, 7:01 pm

asdf wrote:binges

Abuse not use is what gets you.
aeroue
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Blink » October 12th, 2006, 7:27 pm