Sissy name

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Sissy name

Postby FlameD » October 12th, 2006, 5:51 pm

I've been listening to CurseStrokeSissy for a couple days, and part of the file is that you have to pick a sissy name for yourself and recite it while you masturbate. The problem is, the sissy name I picked at first - Joan - feels wrong. When I say it, it's like I know it's the wrong name, and masturbating while saying it doesn't make me feel anything.

I think it's because the name isn't feminine enough. Shorten Joan and you get Joe, so it kinda sounds like a masculine name.

What exactly should I do to pick a female name? Should I base it on my real name, Jason? Or should it be as different as possible? Should it be really girly, or what?
FlameD
Regular
Regular

Postby jnorcros » October 12th, 2006, 6:55 pm

I can only speak for myself. But I to felt my initial name felt wrong. Before playing the file, I told myself I was going to get the chance to any name I wanted soon and played the file. A few days later, I had a new first name that didn't quit feel complete. About a week after that, I knew what my name is. [I'm listening to a few additional files and I find myself thinking of myself with my fem name]

Janice Marie
Guess you can't figure out who you are until you accept who you might be!..... Luke in "Zerophilia" (Director's Cut)
jnorcros

Postby FlameD » October 12th, 2006, 7:52 pm

Did you have to think about it, or did it just pop into your head?
FlameD
Regular
Regular

Postby cardigan » October 14th, 2006, 9:21 am

I think it just pops out of your mind. Let your subconscious call the shots. It might take a while, but you know deep down, and suddenly there is no doubt.
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby AWA » October 23rd, 2006, 3:27 pm

I'd say the sissiest name I know would be Kitty. >.>

You're right, Joan sounds too masculine.

(*coughHundredYears'Warcough*)
AWA
Regular
Regular

Postby jnorcros » October 23rd, 2006, 6:18 pm

My initial name was definitly forced and I never really related to it. Once I allowed myself to choice another, I just knew that my Fem first name was Janice and had been for a long long time, without thinking about it. I even signed a few emails/post Janice, I think. A few days later, I found myself thinking, Janice Marie, get a grip and I had no doubt what my name is.

As I said, I'm a novice and can only speak for myself.

Janice Marie
Guess you can't figure out who you are until you accept who you might be!..... Luke in "Zerophilia" (Director's Cut)
jnorcros

Return to Feminizations Forum