Interest in having EMG files converted to a female voice?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Interest in having EMG files converted to a female voice?

Postby boomsmee » October 30th, 2006, 9:41 pm

Ive been working on doing some sound editing of EMG's files, and since someone mentioned they would be interested in having some feminization files converted to a female voice in another forum, I've decided to post here. Ive created a new version of visualhelp (Visualhelp Female voice) that I have converted. Im interested in any thoughts, suggestions, ideas that you have on the file, and whoever gives me what I feel is the most informative feedback, I will allow them to choose the next file that I convert (provided its not a pay file). Note, saying the file is great and perfect is not informative feedback. Flattery will not help you.
boomsmee
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Interest in having EMG files converted to a female voice

Postby jarvisteflon » October 30th, 2006, 11:35 pm

boomsmee wrote:Ive been working on doing some sound editing of EMG's files, and since someone mentioned they would be interested in having some feminization files converted to a female voice in another forum, I've decided to post here. Ive created a new version of visualhelp (Visualhelp Female voice) that I have converted. Im interested in any thoughts, suggestions, ideas that you have on the file, and whoever gives me what I feel is the most informative feedback, I will allow them to choose the next file that I convert (provided its not a pay file). Note, saying the file is great and perfect is not informative feedback. Flattery will not help you.

Much better. It mostly does sound like a female voice, although I'm familiar enough with EMG's voice, that I can still hear the cadence and intonation, which has male feeling even when pitched higher.

It's almost as if it's too high and "chipmunky" - like maybe if it was just a tiny bit lower than what you have it, it would sound more like a (strong, commanding) female voice.

What's hard to inject into it is that "sing song" lyrical lilt that an actual female voice has. I don't know how you do that. Maybe you do that by adding some flowery or new-agey background music. Nothing too intrusive or distracting, just something spacey that recedes like wallpaper, but lends your female voice simulation a "musical" accompaniment - you know, in lieu of that sing song lyrical lilt that a real woman's voice would have.

This sounds very good though. Especially for any of the feminization files, I much prefer it to straight up EMG. I'd love to hear a female version of Curse Milky.
jarvisteflon
Regular
Regular

Postby boomsmee » November 1st, 2006, 10:13 pm

I have improved the procedure for altering the voice and have listened to your comments. The results are a new Female Voice CurseMilky file. (FVCurseMilky) The distortion has been greatly reduced, and is only really noticeable in the first and last few seconds. The voice also sounds more feminine and ladylike than my previous attempt. As always, any comments and criticism is appreciated.

bubbaloogum - Unlikely as they are pay files, unless EMG is willing to assist.
boomsmee
Mentor
Mentor

Postby boomsmee » November 1st, 2006, 11:53 pm

I have now uploaded FVTrigStrip Which filters out more of the lower and middle tones than the previous files, which concentrated more on the lower tones. See if you can tell the difference and which one you like better.
boomsmee
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jarvisteflon » November 2nd, 2006, 8:11 pm

nice - thanks!

it still sounds like a male voice pitched higher though
the "female soul" isn't there
jarvisteflon
Regular
Regular

Postby cris21 » November 3rd, 2006, 5:42 pm

where are the links to your altered files
cris21

Postby RaGeX » November 6th, 2006, 7:30 pm

Could you convert the trigslowwomanchange file to a female voice?
pls
RaGeX

Postby boomsmee » November 6th, 2006, 10:14 pm

The altered files are on the site, you need a premium membership to download them right now.
boomsmee
Mentor
Mentor

Have you tried MorphVox?

Postby HypnoRomance » January 16th, 2007, 9:15 pm

You can download a trial version from the net (just do a google search.)

It's a voice morphing program. I've been playing with it to morph my own voice, to a female voice. It does a decent job, but the result is bit computer-ish.

You can get the free version, and record with it, but you need the expensive version to convert files.
HypnoRomance

Postby boomsmee » January 16th, 2007, 11:12 pm

Though im trying to avoid having it sound computerish, but i will take a look at it. I would still like some feedback on the files themselves, as I have only heard feedback on them from one person.
boomsmee
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Feminizations Forum