Anyone tried train cock slave?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Anyone tried train cock slave?

Postby donna2001 » May 10th, 2005, 8:04 pm

I'm curious to know how well it works and what sort of urges it causes, will it simply increase desire or make you a total slut?
donna2001
Regular
Regular

Postby erika_davis » May 14th, 2005, 8:05 am

I have used this file along with others so I can't say for sure that it has caused changes in my behavior. However, if you read my journals you will see that I'm now totally fascinated and obsessed with cocks. Am I a slut, a total slut, or headed in that direction? You be the judge. So far, I haven't followed the instructions in the file concerning servicing multiple men, but if I see a nice bulge I try to find a way to touch or play with it. This could be the effects of "crotchaddict" or maybe this file, I'm not sure. Either way, my mind is happy and so am I.
erika_davis

Postby donna2001 » May 15th, 2005, 11:46 am

Thanks for the reply Erika, I am curious to know what other files you use on a regular basis if any. I haven't listened to crotchaddict before so I will have a closer look. By the way U R gorgeous!
donna2001
Regular
Regular

Postby erika_davis » May 15th, 2005, 2:45 pm

Thank you Donna, that was very sweet. I use almost all of the feminization files from time to time. This includes from “femguy,” “crossdress” etc. to the “bimbo” and “slut” files, and of couse the files that concern the pleasures of men. I have edited and consolidated them, tailoring them to my interests. In WAV format the consolidation is about an hour long. I have listened to these so much that I don’t need any inductions, just the sound of EMG’s voice makes me very receptive. The files not only reinforce the basics of feminization, which I began as a child, but encourage me to be open to new experiences as a woman and strive to be attractive and seductive.
erika_davis

my experience

Postby stpete40fl » August 8th, 2005, 1:29 pm

have been using cocck slave and crotch addict for about 5 months
think the cock slave wouks better.. once i see a mans cock i have overwealming desire to drain it. and yes it works for multiple cocks
stpete40fl

Postby adverse6 » August 9th, 2005, 9:10 pm

I have used cockslave many times, going under and subliminal, with very little results (I'm already bisexual so it's hard to tell). I have trouble with all files, though - I don't think I'm really going under, just sorta relaxing and that's it.
adverse6

Cockslave/Male Slave

Postby Trickdog » September 25th, 2005, 6:10 am

I've used Cockslave and Male Slave together for a couple of months now and they have made me a very eager and well behaved boy.

I go under with both and use the subliminal Cockslave. My desire to service cock has increased and I am very focused on my partner and his needs.

I get things done around the house and have lots of energy left for serving my partner.

I'm also completely chaste and dependent on my partner for release (which doesn't happen that often :( ), though he had started my chastity training a long time ago.

I think the key is regular use of one or two file at least once daily. Files with related topics reinforce each other. I use the subliiminals (Trance, Susceptible, and Cockslave) often with the discman and headphones during the day as background while I'm doing my chores around the house.

So, I've had good success.
Trickdog

Postby winstin » August 6th, 2006, 10:33 pm

Cock Slave and Crotch Addict work, it's all about repetetiveness. I loop one and listen to it all day and even when I'm sleeping and then after a few days I switch to the other one. Been listening for almost a month now and have thought of nothing but cock every single day. I don't want it to go away so I keep listening and trust me - I went from dreaming of a woman's vagina to fantasizing 24/7 about hard-ons....
winstin

Postby erick_cartman » November 7th, 2006, 9:17 pm

I have used this file many times and CrotchAddict, CurseCum and Train Cock Suck Orgasm to....and wow... listening for almost a month and i almost buy a vibrator... :oops: this files really works and turn me on...many times i dream sucking a big cock...beam a female slut...cum in my mouth...now well i just say ..i love suck things... :wink:
erick_cartman

suck the cock :)

Postby carbonlife » November 26th, 2006, 4:17 pm

I can say that I went from having no cock in my diet, to having dreams of cocks, and then sucking on fingers, and then buying a dildo, and now happily sucking cock a least once a week, after about 5 months of listening... Mmmmmmm cock :oops: no seriously, train cockslave works, like any other hypnosis you have to want it .... even just a little.
carbonlife

Tried it and liked it... a little too much

Postby barth1984 » March 26th, 2008, 2:12 am

I downloaded the file thinking that it would be fun to fantasize to but I had no idea how powerful an effect it would have over me. Within a month I went from a casual fantasizer to someone that is obsessed with the need to suck cock pretty much all the time now, with the need always getting stronger.
The file is very pleasurable and arousing to listen to. When I find another regular partner I'm definitely going to listen to the file while pleasing him to reinforce the file's effects. I can't wait and will post a story here the moment I get to.
barth1984

Return to Feminizations Forum