Script Requests?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Script Requests?

Postby jarvisteflon » October 31st, 2006, 5:10 pm

I would love to have a file, spoken by a female hypnotist, that is the voice of the woman inside me, taking control of my mind, telling me what she wants, telling me what to do, making me do her bidding, helping her to emerge from the prison of my male body & mind, by giving both over to her, for her to transform into a female body & mind... "by any means necessary". She is vengeful. Tired of being kept locked away, mute, helpless, denied expression, denied life.

I wouldn't mind if it were degrading and emasculating, if she berated me and made me feel ashamed, pointing out what a joke and a failure my manhood is, how empty impotent and flawed my arrogant male ego, shaming me for my depraved, perverted and disrespectful thoughts towards women, pointing out my cowardice at not showing my own feminine side more often, at my futile attempts at covering it (HER) over with false male bravado. She'll goad me into giving it all up, into getting a vasectomy, into giving up my icy detatched intellect in exchange for her raw earthbound emotion. She'll demand that I acknowledge HER strength of character, her beauty, her fiery spirit, depth of soul, her superiority. She'll order me to hand her the keys to the kingdom of "our" body & mind. Releasing her. Empowering her to subjugate me. To cage me. To punish me, by turning the tables on me, forcing me to experience her glorious birth as my inglorious death, her new life as my life sentence, her newfound freedom as my enslavement, her flamboyant peacock pride as my humiliation.

Her twisted Twilight Zone revenge on me could best be meted out by transforming me into an exceedingly feminized exaggeration of a woman, an overly emotional all-feeling air-headed, big-titted bimbo who wants above all (despite herself) to be seen as an object of sexual desire, her self-worth wrapped up completely in her appearance, forever wishing her tits were bigger, simple minded, vain, helpless, weak, insecure, desparate for attention, eager to please, willing to do anything to become more and more female, go to any length, no matter the cost.
jarvisteflon
Regular
Regular

Postby jarvisteflon » October 31st, 2006, 8:31 pm

Sorry. I think I posted this in the wrong area.

Will repost it in the Voting area.

Meanwhile... it'd be fun to hear people's thoughts on what they'd like to see worked up into scripts???!?!?

thx
jarvisteflon
Regular
Regular

Re: Script Requests?

Postby jarvisteflon » November 2nd, 2006, 8:14 pm

I was thinking today, maybe a better name for this file (better than "Hostile Takeover" as it is listed in the Voting area) would be "Mid-Life Crisis" or "Battle Of The Sexes".

Hostile Takeover describes the outcome... but .... oh well....

jarvisteflon wrote:I would love to have a file, spoken by a female hypnotist, that is the voice of the woman inside me, taking control of my mind, telling me what she wants, telling me what to do, making me do her bidding, helping her to emerge from the prison of my male body & mind, by giving both over to her, for her to transform into a female body & mind... "by any means necessary". She is vengeful. Tired of being kept locked away, mute, helpless, denied expression, denied life.

I wouldn't mind if it were degrading and emasculating, if she berated me and made me feel ashamed, pointing out what a joke and a failure my manhood is, how empty impotent and flawed my arrogant male ego, shaming me for my depraved, perverted and disrespectful thoughts towards women, pointing out my cowardice at not showing my own feminine side more often, at my futile attempts at covering it (HER) over with false male bravado. She'll goad me into giving it all up, into getting a vasectomy, into giving up my icy detatched intellect in exchange for her raw earthbound emotion. She'll demand that I acknowledge HER strength of character, her beauty, her fiery spirit, depth of soul, her superiority. She'll order me to hand her the keys to the kingdom of "our" body & mind. Releasing her. Empowering her to subjugate me. To cage me. To punish me, by turning the tables on me, forcing me to experience her glorious birth as my inglorious death, her new life as my life sentence, her newfound freedom as my enslavement, her flamboyant peacock pride as my humiliation.

Her twisted Twilight Zone revenge on me could best be meted out by transforming me into an exceedingly feminized exaggeration of a woman, an overly emotional all-feeling air-headed, big-titted bimbo who wants above all (despite herself) to be seen as an object of sexual desire, her self-worth wrapped up completely in her appearance, forever wishing her tits were bigger, simple minded, vain, helpless, weak, insecure, desparate for attention, eager to please, willing to do anything to become more and more female, go to any length, no matter the cost.
:
jarvisteflon
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum