I think the feminization files are working?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

I think the feminization files are working?

Postby sudo-jenna » November 7th, 2006, 6:32 pm

Hello everyone,
I have been listing to cursebreastgrowthmale, curseswimmersbody, curse female form, cursedshaving, cursehormonechange, cursenippleenlage, fembuttgrowth, suggstive feminzation, and I was listening to superfemalewhammy then changed to shemale.
I listen to these files on a some what regular basis like about once a week today i noticed my breasts are alittle bit fuller and even (my left breast was alot smaller) I also thing durring the day I get slight growing pains in them? Am I listening to the right files?
Or are some of them going to controdict each other? I am trying to so how feminine I can become without srs I just want my body to match my mind? what do you guys think?
Jenna,
sudo-jenna

Postby Blackjaz » November 7th, 2006, 6:56 pm

WOW...you went all out. You must really want it right ? :?:
Blackjaz
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sudo-jenna » November 7th, 2006, 8:11 pm

Blackjaz,
My story: I have lived my life trying to be masculine as possable fighting my feminine side untill a year ago. I don't really know were to start? I am a larger build guy (6'3") I am overweight with dangerously high blood pressure and the more I loose weight the more feminine I want to become and the better I feel. I can pass for a woman by just being my self regardless of how I dress. I am the only guy I know that gets invited to "girl's only" partys and gets sexually harassed at work by guys giving me the same crap they give genetic woman and I have a very good chance of someone saying "excuse me miss" when I go out to the store. I want to fully tone and feminize my body. I am tired of living my life with my mind and body split between genders. answer your question, Yes!! -Jenna
sudo-jenna

Return to Feminizations Forum