help! I am a torn man

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

help! I am a torn man

Postby kajun1 » November 10th, 2006, 12:23 pm

About a month ago I discovered this site. I listened to some fles wit no success and by curiosity I listened to cursestrokesissy. Since then I have been having an inner battle. One side of me wants to be normal, date girls etc. But the other side wants to become a complete sissy and have sex with guys. Recently my "sissy" side has been growing. Please give me your opinion. Should I start listening to it again or not?
kajun1

Postby willingsub » November 10th, 2006, 4:36 pm

Only you can answer this question. The question is: do you want this to happen? Do you want to be completely sissified? If yes, you have found the file of your dreams. If no, run like hell, and remember in future to only experiment with things you actually want.
willingsub
Regular
Regular

Postby slavemartin » November 11th, 2006, 3:35 am

Listen to your inner self and be true to yourself. We are bombarded by people around us to get married and have kids, we don't have to listen to them! Don't be ashamed of becoming a sissy, if its what your inner self wants then be true with your self. I know its off topic here, but in my inner self i am a slave, i have tried to ignore these feelings and it was tearing me apart, now with help from a Master i am listening to my inner self, the more i do the more content i am being.
Good luck
slavemartin

Return to Feminizations Forum