Mind induced AID (Androgen Insensitivity Disorder)

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Mind induced AID (Androgen Insensitivity Disorder)

Postby zillie » November 21st, 2006, 2:03 pm

Hey Girls,
Could it be possible to self induce AID on oneself through hypnosis, orany other means as far as that goes. I'm no expert on AID but this is the disorder that an xy male born with it developes into a normal appering female sometimes going through life never knowing they have male chromesones, They are however barren as far as having children. There are different degrees of this disorder and a lot of intersexed people have this disorder, some are almost completly male with different variations of underdeveloped genitals.
My understanding is with complete AID one could be administered testosterone and it would have no effect as your androgen receptors do not recept androgens, just estrogens. I think even your liver will convert all that unused testosterone into estrogen. Oh why could that not have happened to me!
The mind can be very powerfull if we use it right, so, anyone have any idea on how to shut of androgen recepters. How great that would be because it would be a great way to getaway with transitioning. A medical reason to become female.
Doc: I just cannot understand, the testosterone we administered to you turns to estrogen, your androgen recepters have mysteriously shut down.
Have you ever considered a sexchange operation?
Me: Grinn :D
zillie

Postby CuriousG » November 21st, 2006, 6:07 pm

I'm sorry, but it's unlikely.

You can, however, achieve a very similar effect through castration, though that has various, obvious, disadvantages, especially if self-administered.

Sure, the mind is a powerful tool, but a construction crane is a powerful tool as well. It's just that neither is too useful for shutting down hormone receptors.
CuriousG
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jacara » November 21st, 2006, 6:44 pm

The difference in inducing it (if you were able to) and someone who had it their whole life, is that your body has already developed male characteristics. If you suddenly hormonally changed, you'd change in some ways, but you'd still look very male.
That being said, I'd at least look into trying it. There are less likely things already made into files on this site. I like to think that anything that the body does naturally is able to be replicated by hypnosis (with a very receptive subject and the properly worded suggestion)... but this is a malfunction of the body's normal working. I don't know if you can talk your body into something like this.
Jacara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby zillie » November 27th, 2006, 2:05 pm

Hey Girls,
Thank you very much for your input. I just thought it might be a different avenue to feminization and you are so right about reversing what testosterone has destroyed, ha ha.
While I have fathered two children and appear very much male, I have gynocomastia and have noticed I'm not nearly as hairy with smaller hands and feet than my dad and brothers.I can wear my wifes shoes. Also I have gotten a little extra groth in breasts and but by just useing a few herbals. Who knows I may be slightly AID (androgen insensitivity disorder). How lucky is an xy male to be born with that! Anyway,I guess I should see an endoctrinologist to find out whats up. BTW, there are a few girls of fame who are AID and a few more thought to be. Seems as a rule the have very good complections and sexy bodies and long legs.
I still think it would make an interesting file.
Thanks Ladies
Zillie
zillie

Postby jarvisteflon » November 27th, 2006, 6:50 pm

zillie wrote:Hey Girls,
Thank you very much for your input. I just thought it might be a different avenue to feminization and you are so right about reversing what testosterone has destroyed, ha ha.
While I have fathered two children and appear very much male, I have gynocomastia and have noticed I'm not nearly as hairy with smaller hands and feet than my dad and brothers.I can wear my wifes shoes. Also I have gotten a little extra groth in breasts and but by just useing a few herbals. Who knows I may be slightly AID (androgen insensitivity disorder). How lucky is an xy male to be born with that! Anyway,I guess I should see an endoctrinologist to find out whats up. BTW, there are a few girls of fame who are AID and a few more thought to be. Seems as a rule the have very good complections and sexy bodies and long legs.
I still think it would make an interesting file.
Thanks Ladies
Zillie

You sound like me. I too should probably be seeing an endochrinologist. I had my serum testosterone checked last spring and that said I was in the very low end of the "acceptible" spectrum. If it fell even slightly lower I'd be off the chart. I too have developed gyno, and have been experimenting with some herbals and working at thinning down. Result: I am losing weight and my breasts are growing, currently a healthy 38 B... still easily concealed but the part of me that cares about that grows weaker all the time.
jarvisteflon
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum