Does anyone here own any of mind mistess cds

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Does anyone here own any of mind mistess cds

Postby fihtheninja » November 28th, 2006, 8:27 pm

I would very much appricate it if some of you could help me out by emailing them to me, it would make my christmass

Fih.the.ninja@gmail.com

btw if you do email please make the subject "mind mistress" I have lots of spam
fihtheninja

Postby CuriousG » November 28th, 2006, 11:40 pm

Most e-mails won't support multi-megabyte attachments.
CuriousG
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MFLong » November 28th, 2006, 11:56 pm

Not to mention that, since they are pay files, that would be slightly illegal, and, dare I say, not much appreciated by EMG on the forums. But, to be perfectly honest with you, I'm not sure what EMG would say...I don't personally know him.
MFLong

Postby willingsub » November 29th, 2006, 2:14 am

MFLong wrote:Not to mention that, since they are pay files, that would be slightly illegal, and, dare I say, not much appreciated by EMG on the forums. But, to be perfectly honest with you, I'm not sure what EMG would say...I don't personally know him.

EMG's response in this thread might give you an idea:

EMG wrote:Sorry, but I can't support posting links to pay files. I wouldn't appreciate it if someone did it with my files so I'm sure others wouldn't appreciate it if I helped others share theirs.
willingsub
Regular
Regular

Postby fihtheninja » November 29th, 2006, 3:13 pm

Ok sorry, my bad I just didnt know were to find them, i just googled it and it came up with a million results. You can delete this thread emg
fihtheninja

Postby asdf » December 5th, 2006, 11:57 pm

I have some of them. I find her voice to be highly irritating. She's trying too hard.

Is she a transsexual?
asdf
Regular
Regular

Postby Rebroad » December 24th, 2006, 11:54 am

asdf wrote:I have some of them. I find her voice to be highly irritating. She's trying too hard.

Is she a transsexual?

Interesting. This is the exact same feedback I got from my last partner. I think the choice of words is good, but some people do seem to have an issue with the voice...
Rebroad

Postby fihtheninja » January 6th, 2007, 10:42 pm

The voice is bad, but to me EMG sounds like a rapist. So count me in with the annoying voice any day.
fihtheninja

Return to Feminizations Forum