After Orgasm Files?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

After Orgasm Files?

Postby sissyslutmichelle » December 1st, 2006, 10:29 am

I'm looking for files that will stop me from taking off all the femme clothing and makeup after I orgasm. I feel embarassed as most sissys do afterwards and want to get out of the clothes. I (and my wife) would REALLY like to change that.

Thanks!
sissyslutmichelle

Postby jestingrabbit » December 1st, 2006, 12:01 pm

cursestrokesissy is probably the best for that, though you may want to edit it somewhat. Its pretty heavy stuff according to a lot of the people here.
jestingrabbit

Postby AuntKay » December 2nd, 2006, 6:18 pm

I always thought that feeling came from guilt. You might want to look at other hypnosis recording on the internet that deal with guilt, look for self help hypnosis material. When I started working on self-acceptance, I was able to accept myself and my feelings after orgasm. It's a very good feeling now! And the orgasms are more intense and also total body now.
AuntKay

Postby erick_cartman » December 9th, 2006, 11:41 pm

i have this problem too.
someone have some link for this kind of file?
erick_cartman

Postby erika_yamii » December 11th, 2006, 1:39 am

after orgasm i feel guilt to..taking the clothing and feel embarassed too...if anyone know the right file for this help us =)
erika_yamii

Postby lips69 » December 12th, 2006, 8:09 pm

the studio jezebel site has a file called no more guilt.

NO MORE GUILT - Have you ever had the most amazing experience en femme, then seconds later had it be completely ruined when you became overwhelmed with guilt? This is a common problem that faces many CD's, TV's, TG's, and TS's. Especially when we are talking about sex and orgasm. Many of my clients have told me they are all excited and turned on once they dress, but the second they cum they feel dirty and cheap, and most of all guilty. This MP3 will completely remove any guilt feelings you may have while dressed, or after masturbation as a woman. Instead you will end the experience fulfilled. Imagine that fulfilled vs. guilty? Quite a concept huh?

I've not bought the file though because i don't feel like spending $75.

But if your willing to spend some cash the web page it's on is - http://www.studiojezebel.com/training.html

You'll need to scroll down the page nearer the bottom to find it though.
lips69
Regular
Regular

Postby sissyslutmichelle » December 13th, 2006, 6:16 am

Yea I saw that file. I don't really have 75 dollars to spend on it either.
sissyslutmichelle

Postby AuntKay » December 13th, 2006, 7:36 pm

I don't have much time to search and find links to post, but there are a lot of self help hypnosis recordings that deal with guilt. Just do a search on the internet. Or get a book from a bookstore or library that is on the subject of healing guilt.
AuntKay

Return to Feminizations Forum