DESPERATELY need Femenization help

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

DESPERATELY need Femenization help

Postby Aliciajohnsongirl » December 12th, 2006, 5:41 pm

Hi, i am an new at warp my mind, i am just beginning my femenization. I never felt comfrotable with my male body and want results fast what do you recommend i do to get quick results ( i am 5 foot 7, and skinny ) (p.s. any photos of changes would be nice)
Aliciajohnsongirl

Postby CuriousG » December 14th, 2006, 10:30 pm

Go professional. Prescription hormones and surgery are really the bread and butter of a dedicated transexual.

Of course, if you can't legally obtain those, you should start with the basics. You may be surprised at what some careful grooming, dressing, shaving, and make-up can do.
CuriousG
Mentor
Mentor

Re: DESPERATELY need Femenization help

Postby donna_cd » December 16th, 2006, 4:54 am

Aliciajohnsongirl wrote:Hi, i am an new at warp my mind, i am just beginning my femenization. I never felt comfrotable with my male body and want results fast what do you recommend i do to get quick results ( i am 5 foot 7, and skinny ) (p.s. any photos of changes would be nice)

Maybe it would help if you had some info in your profile,there are lots of groups out there to help someone transition,but knowing where you are would enable people to point you in the right direction. ..donna xxx
donna_cd
Regular
Regular

Postby Kalendaine » December 16th, 2006, 10:31 pm

If you're really desperate, i'd go with hormones, and listen to stuff like cardigan's Girl Next Door series, LRWomanly, Female Dreams, or Train Woman. If you *really* want to, go with the Super Female Whammy :p
I would say your best bet is to immerse yourself. Do several different things, moving towards the same goal. One of them should work, and maybe more than one! Then your differing approaches could work together, creating a faster and probably more lasting change.
Kalendaine
Regular
Regular

Postby asdf » December 16th, 2006, 10:45 pm

If you feel that you have a gender problem, you should get a therapist. They will determine whether you are a transsexual or have other issues.

THIS, WarpMyMind, is fantasy. It's all fantasy. While the files can perhaps cause behavior changes, most people either don't know how to use them right or don't understand their purpose. It's fun, erotic, but totally unreal.
asdf
Regular
Regular

Postby My_Pampers » December 18th, 2006, 11:05 am

Your discription of this website's purpose is about as right on as I have ever read. Short, simple, and yet very accurate. I've always thought of this website in those same terms, but have never articualated it quite as well as you just have :) .
My_Pampers

Return to Feminizations Forum