Scared of Cursestrokesissy

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Scared of Cursestrokesissy

Postby saffronsaffy » December 21st, 2006, 7:08 am

I've listened to it on and off for about a year or so now, and to be quite honest I'm terrified of the changes it has brought about in me.

I cant get through a single day without masturbating.

Last week I spent £200 on lingerie and sexy toys, and told the girl at the Adult Book Shop all about being a sissy and asked her to find someone so I could be their maid.

I'm terrified and I want it to stop, but I cant afford the file to stop the curse because I keep spending my money to help make me more of a sissy, and then realizing what I have done, and throwing everything away, only to need to buy stuff again.

I even stopped listening to the file, but the effects wont stop.

What can I do?
saffronsaffy

Postby loony28 » December 21st, 2006, 7:42 am

Well if you truly want it to stop then I would suggest that you stop sabotaging yourself by throwing away what you've bought. Let me guess what happens, you start thinking about getting the curse removed and you suddenly realize what you've done so you throw everything away only to have the need for those things crop back up and you go out and buy more. When you buy the stuff all over again you buy enough to make sure that you don't have the money to remove the curse. Am I close on this? Well no matter how it goes the end result is that you don't have the money because you have to keep buying new things when you throw the old ones out. My advice is to keep the old things when you realize what you've done and that way you shouldn't be spending as much on new stuff. This should leave you with enough money to spend on the removal file. It's going to take some willpower to do this but if you're serious about stopping it then I think that's your only choice, unless someone here is kind enough to pay for the file for you. Otherwise I'll have to say learn to live with it. And to everyone else out there let this be a lesson to you, make sure you know what the file does before you go into trance with it.
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby saffronsaffy » December 21st, 2006, 8:16 am

I just want these feelings to stop... Cant I do that without the removal file?

And if I dont, what's going to become of me?

:-(
saffronsaffy

Postby My_Pampers » December 21st, 2006, 11:23 am

hmmm,,, is that all hype or is it real? I have never in my life heard of someone being taken over by these files in such a way as this before. In my experience I'd say it's a show and that there is no way some one can be that affected by this website. Fun yes,, overpowering,,, not a snowball chance in,,, wel you get my drift, lol.
My_Pampers

Postby donna_cd » December 21st, 2006, 5:13 pm

saffronsaffy wrote:I just want these feelings to stop... Cant I do that without the removal file?

And if I dont, what's going to become of me?

Well ,if you cant get the removal file may i suggest you find a permanent position as a maid,or find a corner somewere until you have earned enough to get the curse removed.Of course ,if you get in with the wrong company on the corner,you wont get the chance to have it removed you will be used to earn more money. Good luck !!
:-(
donna_cd
Regular
Regular

Postby saffronsaffy » December 22nd, 2006, 3:08 am

um... i can guarentee it's real and i'm slowly giving in, yet i dont want to!
saffronsaffy

Postby demigraff » December 22nd, 2006, 6:34 am

My_Pampers wrote:hmmm,,, is that all hype or is it real? I have never in my life heard of someone being taken over by these files in such a way as this before.

I've seen several similar posts since I joined here, and one or two in a similar vein on other forums. We seem to get at least one person every few months saying "I thought this was a joke, tried it and now I'm stuck with a curse". It seems to be a recurring theme.

My_Pampers wrote:In my experience I'd say it's a show and that there is no way some one can be that affected by this website. Fun yes,, overpowering,,, not a snowball chance in,,, wel you get my drift, lol.

If the files don't work for you, I'd suggest maybe trying ones by different authors, or maybe trying to find a text session or a RL practitioner in your area. Everyone's mind is different, so at least as far as hypnosis goes, one man's meat really is another man's poison.

Sorry to be so blunt, but your post doesn't really help Safronsaffy with their problem. If you want to start a discussion about whether the files work or not, you can do that easily enough. Or if you want advice on how to help the suggestions be as effective for you as they are for other people, that's also a valid topic for conversation somewhere on these forums.
But it just seems kind of rude to reply to other people's messages with a message which ammounts to "I don't believe you" when someone is seriously asking for help.

saffronsaffy wrote:I just want these feelings to stop... Cant I do that without the removal file?

I think that if you're in deep enough, your best option is probably to get the removal file. Possibly you could find a local hypnotist who may be able to help remove the suggestions, but it would probably take more dedication and time for you to get used to going into trance with someone else whose voice and methods may both be different.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby loony28 » December 22nd, 2006, 7:30 am

saffronsaffy wrote:um... i can guarentee it's real and i'm slowly giving in, yet i dont want to!

Well then you might as well give in to it. I think that your not wanting to give in is more of a societal pressure.
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby Jacara » December 23rd, 2006, 12:04 am

If your subconscious has really taken to the suggestions that completely, then you probably need to follow the "rules" of the file and it'll only go away if you buy the removal file.

However, on some (deep) level you must be okay with this. So be honest and ask yourself: Do you really want it to stop, or do you like it but you're just a little scared of that lifestyle? Your conscious & subconscious minds are obviously a little conflicted, so you need to choose sides: either go with your deep-down desire to obey the curse, or buy the removal file and change your deep-down desires to match your conscious ones (to make those feelings go away).

Good luck!
Jacara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sarnoga » December 23rd, 2006, 8:07 am

Jacara wrote:If your subconscious has really taken to the suggestions that completely, then you probably need to follow the "rules" of the file and it'll only go away if you buy the removal file.

However, on some (deep) level you must be okay with this. So be honest and ask yourself: Do you really want it to stop, or do you like it but you're just a little scared of that lifestyle? Your conscious & subconscious minds are obviously a little conflicted, so you need to choose sides: either go with your deep-down desire to obey the curse, or buy the removal file and change your deep-down desires to match your conscious ones (to make those feelings go away).

Good luck!

I concur

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby saffronsaffy » December 23rd, 2006, 10:01 am

That's the thing, on some level I keep consciously sabotaging any attempts to get away from the effects of the file.

One day, I'll want to be a prissy, submissive, cock-sucking sissy.

The next, I'll be horrified by the idea.

So, in short, I don't know what to do.

Maybe we should change the subject here, and you all can decide for me! :wink:

So, should I carry on with the file or not?

I'll come back in 48 hours, and you all can decide my fate for me!
saffronsaffy

Postby adriana » December 23rd, 2006, 12:01 pm

It sounds a bit like you want to continue anyway. If the only reason to stop is fear of change then I think you should carry on listening to the file. After all the only way to get rid of fear of doing something is just to do it. Eventually the fear should go away and you will start to feel confidant about the new you. Otherwise you may regret not doing it later in life. :)
adriana
Regular
Regular

Postby loony28 » December 23rd, 2006, 1:55 pm

adriana wrote:It sounds a bit like you want to continue anyway. If the only reason to stop is fear of change then I think you should carry on listening to the file. After all the only way to get rid of fear of doing something is just to do it. Eventually the fear should go away and you will start to feel confidant about the new you. Otherwise you may regret not doing it later in life. :)

I agree with adriana, just go with the flow. I have a sneaking suspicion that you are afraid of what society will say if you follow this course. Well you know what I say in this regard, screw society. Everyone has the right to the pursuit of happiness and as long as you're not breaking any laws I see no problem in pursuing this.
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby Jacara » December 23rd, 2006, 10:23 pm

If I had to pick one for you, I'd say to go with it and let the "curse" continue to "make" you do what you really want deep-down anyway.

But I'm more interested in the motivations behind things. If I could hypnotize you myself, I'd ask you in trance how it makes you feel when you think about being a sissy. Maybe regress you to when you first started having those thoughts... figure out what you feel you'd be accomplishing by being that way. Then you could bring that knowledge to your waking self and really evaluate whether that's a dream you'd like to fulfill, or just a symbolic way to accomplish something for your life that you don't need to worry about (like someone else's approval, for example).

But yeah, without that knowledge... you're probably better off bringing your conscious decisions in line with your subconscious desires, so stop fighting the curse :P
Jacara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby demigraff » December 24th, 2006, 5:28 am

Jacara wrote:But I'm more interested in the motivations behind things. If I could hypnotize you myself, I'd ask you in trance how it makes you feel when you think about being a sissy. Maybe regress you to when you first started having those thoughts... figure out what you feel you'd be accomplishing by being that way. Then you could bring that knowledge to your waking self and really evaluate whether that's a dream you'd like to fulfill, or just a symbolic way to accomplish something for your life that you don't need to worry about (like someone else's approval, for example).

I'd agree with this ... we can't make a decision for you without knowing how you really feel about it, what it is about the curse that appeals to you and what makes you want to stop. Maybe you should try finding a competent and impartial 'tist who can help you analyse your desires and figure out whether this really is what you want.

Although from what you've said so far, I'd suggest trying to remove the curse. If you change your mind later, you can always try it again, whereas if you carry on listening to it, you probably won't be able to go back.

(edit: I'm terrible at name recognition ... only just realised that you're quite local here. So if quitting a file is anything like quitting smoking, where they say having real people to remind you helps, I'd be happy to provide any moral or motivational support)
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby Lobotaru » January 13th, 2007, 10:20 pm

Wow! This is the first time I've heard of someone being effected so deeply by a file. My suggestion is to do what the person above suggested, which is the keep the stuff you are buying and don't throw it out. You should be able to save up enough money to get yourself the removal file, and in your case I think getting that removal file is important (if this isn't what you wanted). If not, listen to the free removal file for a while and see if that helps reduce the effects a bit.
Lobotaru
Regular
Regular

Postby adriana » January 14th, 2007, 12:14 pm

Just wondering what saffronsaffy decided to do about listening to file..I need closure!
adriana
Regular
Regular

Postby stereoxchild » January 15th, 2007, 9:30 am

It's strange how this works, on one hand you really would like these changes to happen, but on the other hand you just think "wtf, no."
I gave this a listen yesterday and I feel an urge of listening again, also I get hard when thinking of this.. I know that I also don't 'really' want this because of my friends and family, but on the other hand it would be so nice.
really weird..
But in the end, you know it's not "good" (more negative results on your life than positive) for you if it really happens, so you should really try to stop listening to it, get addicted to something else? :)
stereoxchild
Regular
Regular

Postby MzDominica » January 16th, 2007, 1:12 am

Trance for FREE is one of the several FREE MP3s on My site. I do believe they offer it here too. It is designed to deprogram whatever was working in you before and then program all those feeling and power over to ME! I don't know what you had in you before but I will offer fair warning. I'm a professional and most of My work costs money to enjoy. SO if your under 18 and or uninterested in paying for files DON'T LISTEN because you will loose all control to Me if you do ;)~

Dirty trick I know but I could not resist! I am contemplating adding some files to this site that are not offered right now for free on My Own site. What do you all think about that idea? How many femmes are interested and how many male subjects?

http://www.mzdominica.com/freeproducts.html
MzDominica

Postby donna_cd » January 16th, 2007, 5:37 am

adriana wrote:Just wondering what saffronsaffy decided to do about listening to file..I need closure!

Probably not allowed on here by her new employers !!
donna_cd
Regular
Regular

Postby adriana » January 16th, 2007, 7:14 pm

hee hee! :lol:
adriana
Regular
Regular

Postby slavemartin » January 20th, 2007, 5:38 am

Hi
All I can say to saffronsaffy is to be him/her self. Hypnosis can only bring out what is allready inside us. I have listened to this file for a long time and at first i was scared at the changes in me, but now I am glad in who I am. Some of my family & friends know that i am a sissy and once they realised that this is not a phase they got used to it. I have lost some friends and one family member, however I also made some new friends. Don't let others dictate who you really are and who you really want in life.
Martina
slavemartin

CurseStrokeSissy

Postby diggermaloo » January 30th, 2007, 1:10 am

I've been interested to read the several threads concerning this file. I wonder why it seems to be so powerful. Do we all have some hidden desire to be more feminine?

I've downloaded it but haven't listened to it yet. I guess I'm a little worried about what it might do. How instant and strong are the effects?

Digger
diggermaloo
Regular
Regular

Postby Jacara » January 30th, 2007, 11:03 am

As with any file, the effects depend on the individual - both how deeply they go into trance, and how much they really want the file to affect them.

I have no idea why this file would be as effective as it seems to be. I'm not about to listen to find out ;)
Jacara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Diapered_Cherub » January 31st, 2007, 1:01 am

Well, I gave it a listen to, and it has had ZERO effect on me. Interesting to listen to, but ZERO effect. Perhaps in my subconscience I am not willing to relinquish control of myself to anything on any level. Then again being in the job field I am in (Security/Law Enforcement) it is more difficult for me to let go and allow myself to be influenced.
Diapered_Cherub
Regular
Regular

Postby cumslut » January 31st, 2007, 6:43 pm

MzDominica wrote:Trance for FREE is one of the several FREE MP3s on My site. I do believe they offer it here too. It is designed to deprogram whatever was working in you before and then program all those feeling and power over to ME! I don't know what you had in you before but I will offer fair warning. I'm a professional and most of My work costs money to enjoy. SO if your under 18 and or uninterested in paying for files DON'T LISTEN because you will loose all control to Me if you do ;)~

Dirty trick I know but I could not resist! I am contemplating adding some files to this site that are not offered right now for free on My Own site. What do you all think about that idea? How many femmes are interested and how many male subjects?

http://www.mzdominica.com/freeproducts.html

I would love to hear more of your voice mindmistress!!!!
cumslut

Postby VeryGnawty » February 1st, 2007, 1:17 am

Sounds to me like the author wants to quit because of guilt and shame.

I'd suggest reprogramming the conscious mind to accept the new lifestyle, rather than deprogramming the subconscious. If you get rid of the guilt, you will lead a happy, albeit sissified lifestyle. If you get rid of your true desire, you will only bring more confusion and misery.

My 2 cents.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby Jennjenn » February 6th, 2007, 1:44 pm

what's so scary before I listened to it I would masterbate daily, if anything I masterbate less because I want to listen to it
Jennjenn
Regular
Regular

Postby saffronsaffy69 » March 4th, 2007, 12:21 pm

What has happened to me?

Well, let me describe the last few months. First, I tried to quit, then found I couldn't. I went for a job interview in another town and ended up dressing up as a schoolgirl, buttplug in, in a salon having my nails and make-up done, before I went home. Everyone who saw me either laughed or looked appalled. It was very humiliating, especially when I came round and realized what I'd done.

So, I went into therapy and on anti-depressants cos it upset me, and I stopped all of this... Until this weekend, where my therapist and I discussed me actually living out these desires to see whether or not I like them and want them. So, I've come out to a few female friends and my sister, and I went shopping for some clothes today...

So now I am a slightly out occasional sissy journeying inwards to try and figure out what I want to do... and whether I want to listen to the file that started all this again! But really, I dont want to be a sissy girl... But it's too late now. :-(
saffronsaffy69

welcome back

Postby adriana » March 4th, 2007, 1:34 pm

Firstly, thanks for letting us know what happened to you. I was wondering about you. Sorry to hear you have been suffering from depression and had this traumatic experience. I think getting therapy was a good step for you. I think your therapist would not have advised you to explore these desires if he/she did not think they were deepseated and not just from listening to the files. Don't underestimate how brave you have been in coming out to people. I wish you the very best and please let us know how you get on. I am sure it helps to communicate your feelings. If it helps you can send me a pm. :)
adriana
Regular
Regular

Postby saffronsaffy69 » March 4th, 2007, 4:40 pm

Well, right now I'm only experimenting... But I stopped listening to the file. However, I'm thinking of starting again as I experiment to see where it leads me, and maybe listening to another file as well.

Any suggestions what the other file should be?
saffronsaffy69

Postby Gregius » March 4th, 2007, 7:54 pm

If you're unsure about whether to be a sissy or not, I wouldn't listen to the file any more as it will only cement your problem and lead to more trouble. If it is really bugging you about listening to it, then buy the removal file from EMG.

As for other files, perhaps you should try a trigger file of some sort, or something which isn't going to force you to do something so you can try out the feelings you get from it yourself.
Gregius
Regular
Regular

Postby saffronsaffy69 » March 5th, 2007, 8:28 am

Well, I had a huge anxiety attack this morning after all this... First since I stopped taking my anti-depressants. So, now I'm back on them and determined to leave the sissy life behind.
saffronsaffy69

Postby Gregius » March 5th, 2007, 12:54 pm

Then do not listen to the file again..

It will start everything off. You must make sure you do not listen to it.
Gregius
Regular
Regular

Postby demigraff » March 5th, 2007, 1:22 pm

Its good to hear that you made a choice. I was beginning to worry when you didn't respond to my last message. I'm still happy to help if there's anything I can do.

Good luck :)
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby saffronsaffy69 » March 6th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Sigh...

Aren't there any dominant people on here who can make my mind up for me? I feel so conflicted and messed up... Half want to never do this again, half want to do what was suggested earlier and live a happy, albeit sissified life.
saffronsaffy69

Postby sarnoga » March 6th, 2007, 5:19 pm

saffronsaffy69 wrote:Sigh...

Aren't there any dominant people on here who can make my mind up for me? I feel so conflicted and messed up... Half want to never do this again, half want to do what was suggested earlier and live a happy, albeit sissified life.

Ok, your mind is made up. Order the curse removal from EMG and never use the curse file again.

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby VeryGnawty » March 9th, 2007, 8:32 am

saffronsaffy69 wrote:I feel so conflicted and messed up...

Like I said, your problem is that you want the experience, but you won't accept it.

You have to make a choice. You can decide to accept that you are a sissy. Or you can decide that it isn't worth giving up whatever kind of life you have now.

You are the only one who can make this choice. Nobody else can do it, nor should they. If you want the experience, then accept it consciously. If you don't want to, then reprogram your subconscious by buying the removal file.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby Draygone » March 9th, 2007, 1:31 pm

I say get the curse removed. You're obviously not gonna be able to enjoy the curse, so getting removed is probably a good idea.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby demigraff » March 9th, 2007, 3:30 pm

I'd say if you're looking for someone else to make the decision, you should take it easy and certainly not listen to a curse file again. If that's still difficult, either get the removal file or get help from another hypnotist.

If you still want to consider this kind of thing after your mind has had time to recover, maybe you could try taking it a bit more slowly. Make small changes, a bit at a time. Maybe start with small suggestions and work your way up, rather than going straight for a curse, to be sure you're comfortable with every change before you consider the next. If you have any friends you'd trust to share this change with you, its always good to have someone looking out for you, someone you can trust to advise you as you go down the road to self-transformation.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

it really works with me

Postby parws » April 2nd, 2007, 9:27 am

I never thought this could be possible; in the beginning I was just playing with the file and thought to myself...what can happen to me..ha ha....
Now I know, what it did to me! When I masturbate I chant out my SISSY NAME, start thinking about sucking cocks and imagine I would have a cock in my mouth. Oh my God, where will this end? :( 8O
parws
Regular
Regular

Postby Draygone » April 2nd, 2007, 10:09 am

It'll end if you pay EMG to break the curse.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Re: it really works with me

Postby adriana » April 3rd, 2007, 11:06 am

raini999 wrote:I never thought this could be possible; in the beginning I was just playing with the file and thought to myself...what can happen to me..ha ha....
Now I know, what it did to me! When I masturbate I chant out my SISSY NAME, start thinking about sucking cocks and imagine I would have a cock in my mouth. Oh my God, where will this end? :( 8O

How long have you been listening to this file?
adriana
Regular
Regular

Postby saffronsaffy69 » April 4th, 2007, 11:18 am

Just an update...

I'm still losing my mind and slowly becoming a bisexual sissy, even tho I have stopped using the file. If you masturbate at all, it just continues to reinforce it... and it makes you always horny... so you end up screwed either way.

Now me and a friend are discussing going to a fetish night and getting me some guy action whilst I am dressed up... :-S

I dont like it, but I just turn into this other sissy girl.

Maybe I should just listen again and again until she takes over and the male me dies, then I wont have to worry anymore, cos I cant take this otherwise!
saffronsaffy69

Postby Phoenix-D » April 4th, 2007, 12:16 pm

Draygone wrote:It'll end if you pay EMG to break the curse.

This'd be a good place to point out that the file has a specific instruction about not wanting to do that in it.

(now you know where the E comes from, eh? ;))
Phoenix-D
Regular
Regular

Postby demigraff » April 4th, 2007, 2:32 pm

saffronsaffy69 wrote:Now me and a friend are discussing going to a fetish night and getting me some guy action whilst I am dressed up... :-S

Not really relevant, but where do you find out about fetish nights? I've not been able to find any mention of one closer than Manchester (and then far enough outside the city centre that it would be a real pain to get to)

saffronsaffy69 wrote:I dont like it, but I just turn into this other sissy girl.

Maybe I should just listen again and again until she takes over and the male me dies, then I wont have to worry anymore, cos I cant take this otherwise!

A while back when in a majorly depressed state, I considered picking a bundle of curses with the specific goal of destroying my current persona (a kind of mental suicide, take away current worries). Having tried a curse, do you think this sissy girl identity would be strong enough to do something like that?

Of course, its just an academic question now ... I already escaped my uncertainty by embracing my dominant side, but I'm curious whether the files could have been used to take me the other way.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby adriana » April 5th, 2007, 9:23 am

saffronsaffy69 wrote:Just an update...

I'm still losing my mind and slowly becoming a bisexual sissy, even tho I have stopped using the file. If you masturbate at all, it just continues to reinforce it... and it makes you always horny... so you end up screwed either way.

Now me and a friend are discussing going to a fetish night and getting me some guy action whilst I am dressed up... :-S

I dont like it, but I just turn into this other sissy girl.

Well , if you cannot or do not want to go back then I guess you have to move forward so it might be worth trying :wink:
adriana
Regular
Regular

Postby TheOneWho » April 5th, 2007, 1:07 pm

Heh...at this point, just keep listening, and become the new you. :D
TheOneWho
Regular
Regular

Postby saffronsaffy69 » April 9th, 2007, 7:35 am

There is a fetish night at a gay club in Preston called Blowing Wild on the first Saturday of every month, called Afterlife. And a munch at the Old Bull/Kolor Bar on the third Wednesday of every month.

I'm still unsure, but seem to be falling further and further into a need to be feminized and feminine. If you ever want a slave, demigraff, just let me know. ;-)
saffronsaffy69

Postby saffronsaffy69 » April 10th, 2007, 11:00 am

Gargh!!!! I keep downloading CurseStrokeSissy and then not listening to it because I am scared, yet the moment I masturbate or get aroused, it brings all those desires back. I am so screwed. I am getting soooo close to just giving up and accepting my fate as an effeminate cocksucker... Can it really be that bad? I mean, loads of women and other sissys dress up and suck cock and be submissive everyday... Should I really be scared of it?
saffronsaffy69

Next

Return to Feminizations Forum