Help in having my SO feminize me

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Help in having my SO feminize me

Postby astropaw » December 29th, 2006, 7:56 pm

I'm looking for a trigger or subliminal /hypnosis suggestion that my SO will want to feminize me, put me in bondage, use strapons on me, for her to become bisexual, to become a dominatrix for me and other women, to pierce my nipples and make me her pussy slave.

Is there a program or series of programs to bring this about?

I Need help. I want to be her feminized slave and maid and I want her to want it also.

H-E-L-L-L-P!
astropaw

Postby Axiom » January 1st, 2007, 3:01 pm

I don't know about subliminals but you could try searching for previous posts on the subject, I'm sure I saw some somewhere.

There are a few hints why your SO might want to feminize you and lots of ideas how to go about it at:-
http://www.hypnoticwishes.com/adult/gallery/femme-your-hubby1.shtml
Realistically, to get the process started ,I think your SO has to want to do it but I guess you, at least, may enjoy reading this web site.

I have an idea that people can be persuaded toward the course you want them to take if you can find a gradual path toward the goal, not too threatening and always rewarding at every step. Just keep taking one small step and use your imagination to find the next step. It may take a lot of determination and patience. If you reach a point where you and your SO agree on what direction to take it will get a lot faster. I think it is essential for both of you to develop the ability to talk about your sexual feelings but don't go too fast or you will scare her.

I don't know where you are starting from. If you are coming from nowhere, at least as far as your SO is aware ,you might take a look at Voting: curseacrylicnails. This is an idea for a first small step toward feminization which your SO might find interesting. The web site above has some evil, Machiavellian strategies that you may be able to adapt to persuade her to cooperate in trying it.

Best of Luck,
Axiom
Axiom
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum