FeminizingTransformation

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

FeminizingTransformation

Postby thewx » December 31st, 2006, 1:01 am

I'm a little curious about this file (FeminizingTransformation), but I'm also a little concerned. I want to see what it's like, but I'm worried about the addiction portion of the file.

Has anyone tried? Is it possible to try it once or twice and not become addicted to it?
thewx
Regular
Regular

Postby ShadowSabre » December 31st, 2006, 1:28 am

I've never tried this file-- already female-- but if you're just curious, skip the induction and just listen to the suggestions. You'll not be in trance, but you'll be able to hear what the file says.
ShadowSabre
Mentor
Mentor

Postby thewx » January 5th, 2007, 10:51 pm

Good suggestion!

I like most of the file, except the "a part will remain" and the "you will need to listen to this file again" parts.

I'm willing to try it, but I'm still concerned about these two parts.
thewx
Regular
Regular

Postby Axiom » January 6th, 2007, 12:14 am

You can download Audacity and edit out the parts you don't want. Then you can relax, commit to what the soothing voice is saying and have fun.

Audacity is free and easy to use.
http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

Axiom
Axiom
Regular
Regular

Editing with Audacity

Postby Willymac » February 12th, 2007, 8:27 am

I just started using Audacity to convert Vinyl to CD - never thought about it but using it to edit the hypnosis files is an excellent idea - the possibilities are endless: you could combine several themes in one induction or leave off the return and allow yourself to come out naturally ( while sleeping ).

It is a very intuitive program.
Willymac

Postby alexander » March 21st, 2007, 4:21 pm

wait, i have a question also, are there actual physical changes which happen?
alexander

Postby Lobotaru » March 22nd, 2007, 1:51 pm

Yes, this file may cause actual physical changes... generally I believe the first changes would be mental but who knows. It will probably depend on the person who is listening to it. For me, personally, I listen to all of EMGs new stuff and it doesn't really do anything to me so I can't say for certain.
Lobotaru
Regular
Regular

Re: Editing with Audacity

Postby XFoX » March 23rd, 2007, 1:42 am

Willymac wrote:I just started using Audacity to convert Vinyl to CD - never thought about it but using it to edit the hypnosis files is an excellent idea - the possibilities are endless: you could combine several themes in one induction or leave off the return and allow yourself to come out naturally ( while sleeping ).

It is a very intuitive program.

Vinyl can be way better than CD's though!
XFoX

Re: Editing with Audacity

Postby sarnoga » March 23rd, 2007, 5:27 am

Emiklupo wrote:

Vinyl can be way better than CD's though!

In what way is it better?

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby eranila » March 23rd, 2007, 10:15 am

Lobotaru wrote:Yes, this file may cause actual physical changes... generally I believe the first changes would be mental but who knows. It will probably depend on the person who is listening to it. For me, personally, I listen to all of EMGs new stuff and it doesn't really do anything to me so I can't say for certain.

So, I don't know if it works but it seems I'm more sensitivity, I look at girls for yours clothes and I'm a little jalous when she has a great butt. My dick isn't hard on morning or sometimes, but not regularly.

So, I don't believe the files work but I'm not sure they don't.

I'd try CurseTotalFeminization
eranila

Feminization

Postby laura-ann » May 12th, 2007, 2:12 pm

I just hope all these fem files work for me so far not working
laura-ann

Postby IM » May 17th, 2007, 9:46 pm

the trig slow women change it worked for me I tested it out and I became my girl friend :lol:
IM

Postby mat422 » May 18th, 2007, 2:54 pm

the trig slow women change it worked for me I tested it out and I became my girl friend Laughing

You are incredibly lucky, I have been trying this file for a year now with almost no success. Can you post your whole process or possibly give me some tips? Also how was it being your girlfriend? lol
mat422
Regular
Regular

Postby IM » May 25th, 2007, 9:52 pm

sure I used about four reinforcement files and used the real file only twice and it worked like magic and it was fun to happen but I stoped the effects because I did not know it only happens in your mind XDD
IM

Return to Feminizations Forum