top 10 women

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

top 10 women

Postby xthr » February 19th, 2007, 11:39 pm

i was thinking who are the top ten women i would love to become if just for one day? who would i love to switch bodies with? well heres a list:

1. christina aguilera.....ultimate for me, petite, kinky, really really girly, classic blonde hair, would love to prance around with those little legs and talk and sing in her girly voice

2. yasmine bleeth......another personal fav, she just gets me flustered,soo curvy and womanly, i would thoroughly enjoy having big ole natural boobies like hers

3. carmen electra......who would love to be stuck in that tight, athletic body.she oozes femininity with her bang me smile and her sexy voice

4. britney spears....pre pregnant or during pregnancy would be fun...she was such a little sex pot slut before pregnancy with killer ass and legs, pregnant britney would be fun.to feel like a plump little cow with big titties and ass after she couldnt keep her legs closed for 2 seconds. kfed must of had a big pecker,she couldnt stop being serviced by it..thats hot

5. natalie portman.... becoming her would instantly strip any man of any masculinity...sooo tiny and feminine, everything on her is tight and sleek..i would love lounge around and be a pouty little opinionated cunt

6. jennifer love hewitt..... wow, perky boobies,nice legs....have u seen her in heartbreakers?...id be a happy girl as her

7. ashlee simpson........ shes underated as jessicas sister..innocent look, long flowing legs and big juggs...i wanna wear those punk/goth clothes in her body and just have my feminine body spill out of them

8. debra messing..... red hair,hot little soft body.theres no mistaking her for a man.i could see myself in tight spandex at a gym driving all the boys wild as her

9. jennifer lopez...... i just wanna have that big fat ass,what a rush that would be...ur offically not a man when u have a big plump womanly ass like that. u cant hide it

10. paris hilton...... i wanna be a big slut like her, tight body. dick sucking lips, id be a good little slut

honorable mention: brooke burke, drew berrymore,jessica simpson,natalie morales(today show), kelly ripa, jenna haze, shania twain, courtney cox, nicole kidman, young goldie hawn,young madonna, kirsten dunst, eva longoria, alyssa milano, shannon doherty, hilarie duff, jessica alba, scarlet johanson,sarah michelle gellar..............

whos ur fantasy girl?
xthr

Postby Ferver » February 20th, 2007, 4:42 am

Are women simply sex objects to you?

I would think that someone who wished to be feminized would be less... Brash... than you. I would think that you would be sensitive and supportive not a sex craving male with raging libedo.

Hrm... That should be a file I should make... Been wanting to add one to this site for a while. Maybe "Curse Respect For Women" a file that permanently makes you a gentleman toward the fairer sex.
Ferver

Postby VeryGnawty » February 20th, 2007, 7:45 pm

Not everyone interested in feminization wants the full feminine experience. Some just want the body. And there isn't really anything wrong with that. If that's your bag, go for it.

Although, one should realize the obvious difficulty of living such a lifestyle in the current "OMG sinner" society. Personally I wouldn't want to make any change, hypnosis or otherwise, unless I was fully prepared to accept the consequences of my actions.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby adriana » February 21st, 2007, 8:36 am

I would love to be Penelope Cruz or Salma Hayek. I guess I have a thing about Latin women, they are just very feminine and elegant. :)
adriana
Regular
Regular

Postby xthr » February 21st, 2007, 9:24 am

i agree adriana, penelope would be a very good choice. so elegant...see the example:

http://www.penelopecruz.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=topn&cat=7&pos=22[/url]
xthr

Postby adriana » February 21st, 2007, 9:48 am

thanks for the link! She is very pretty.
adriana
Regular
Regular

Postby AdamZLaJuene » February 26th, 2007, 11:13 pm

Ferver wrote:Are women simply sex objects to you?

I would think that someone who wished to be feminized would be less... Brash... than you. I would think that you would be sensitive and supportive not a sex craving male with raging libedo.

Hrm... That should be a file I should make... Been wanting to add one to this site for a while. Maybe "Curse Respect For Women" a file that permanently makes you a gentleman toward the fairer sex.

I respect women, it's just I want to be transformed into one, wear a skimpy outfit, get tied up and felt up :wink:
AdamZLaJuene

seeing myself as her

Postby xthr » February 28th, 2007, 11:11 pm

i listened to feminization transformation file today for the first time in awhile; about 3 times in a row on repeat. by the 3rd time,something clicked, i was just a mindless vessel for emg to mold however he wished. he absolutely had me,i couldnt move and i didnt care. i was at peace, his voice soothed me into submissiveness.
i awoke of course thinking i was ms. aguilera. i felt very peaceful and calm. i could see myself as her,hallucinating maybe, but very calm and i felt very submissive and feminine. i quickly felt the need to put on a tight black skirt,red low cut blouse, black bra and black polka dot panties. i put these on and felt content and relaxed. my cat walked by, usually i dont care much, but now i picked her up and pet her and kissed her. i felt more lovey dovey, i definately wasnt myself. the file got to me, it softened me up.
it felt good to go and clean everything in my house. i didnt feel that energized per say and i sat down after a bit. i was content to sit with my legs crossed and happily watch "what women want" on tv. i felt myself feeling giddy and embarrassingly aroused whenever mel gibson was on screen. the file had made me feel sort of weak and submissive at the sight of mel gibson i guess. how weird, im not gay,the thought of this now doesnt do anything for me but in trance it was wildly exciting. i felt like he could see me in my soft and feminine persona and all i could do was give a dumb silly smirk.the trance weakened after about 45/60 minutes and i felt very relaxed the rest of the day. usually the files never work that well on me and i thought id share.
xthr

Postby adriana » March 1st, 2007, 5:41 pm

Sounds like a very enjoyable experience Xthr. Sounds like you got into a pretty deep trance which I find hard to do . Not sure about Mel Gibson though...I guess that shows how deep the trance was! :wink:
adriana
Regular
Regular

Postby xthr » March 1st, 2007, 11:34 pm

ya adriana,im not sure about mel gibson either. although some men ive seen make me feel impressed with their bodies and somewhat bi-curious.ive never felt the need to act upon it.i consider myself very heterosexual leaning.women generally turn me on way more than men do. i hope my story inspires / turns u on to keep trying for success with the file. it was different but very enjoyable. i was pretty tired when i listened and kept the file on repeat even if they didnt work the first time.good luck !!
xthr

Postby xthr » March 20th, 2007, 11:56 pm

just caught a movie with my friends and found myself longing to become sandra bullock in the flick,demolition man. really lame movie by the way...its funny i cant really picture myself as a woman and how i would look so i gravitate to women who kinda match my personality and think about being them. is there any movie characters anyone wishes they were? i tend to love thinking about me as a vulnerable, damsal in distress type girl in movie who needs a man to save them.
xthr

Postby deepfriedness » April 4th, 2007, 9:27 am

Lindsay Lohan, circa Mean Girls.. she's ever so pretty. I've always thought i'd be a pretty good "rich young hollywood", on account of my rampant hedonism and all.

Saying that, Lindsay could have her body back once they put me/her in rehab :P
deepfriedness

wow

Postby xthr » April 6th, 2007, 8:12 am

ok,i came along this new lindsay lohan pic today. and i have to agree with you right now...i wanna be her really bad right now..just gimme a day at the beach in her body like in this picture :) i would just float around the beach lookin sooo good.

http://img93.imageshack.us/my.php?image=waynemaser61ef.jpg
xthr

Return to Feminizations Forum